First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the email from John and checked the backdoor. I am scheduled for 10/24 week too!!! 2 door badlands. 2.7, auto, high package, EG. No SAS or tow.
Long time lurker here (27 months), and pleasantly shocked to receive John's email and the backdoor link confirming that my Badlands is also scheduled for 10/24. 2-door, 2.3/manual, non-Sasquatch, non-tow, mid. Before today I was 100% sure I'd be bumped to 2023 and would have to settle for a color other than CO. But I'll hold my breath a little until it's actually on the lot.
Sponsored

EruptBronc

Badlands
First Name
Maury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 66F100 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the email from John and checked the backdoor. I am scheduled for 10/24 week too!!! 2 door badlands. 2.7, auto, high package, EG. No SAS or tow. Just got my 1970 running good and lift/tires put on yesterday too. Heck of a 24 hours for Broncos for me.

20220908_163344.jpg
I think we have the same build.

I love your Gen 1! My ‘72 has been down for 2 years waiting on parts for engine rebuild. First time in my lifetime I have not had a Bronco to drive. My ‘72 should be ready in next month, so I’ll need to make up for lost time!

Happy more folks are getting their Broncos!

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think we have the same build.

I love your Gen 1! My ‘72 has been down for 2 years waiting on parts for engine rebuild. First time in my lifetime I have not had a Bronco to drive. My ‘72 should be ready in next month, so I’ll need to make up for lost time!

Happy more folks are getting their Broncos!
Just bought the GEN 1 in May. Put disk brakes on front, power steering, column rebuild, main gas tank, timing chain, water pump, radiator, 7 blade fan, 2.5" lift and tires/wheels. Took her for her maiden drive last night. Going to send in for a frame off restoration when my 2022 comes in. Love yours too. Trying to decide between Prairie yellow or Boxwood green.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the email from John and checked the backdoor. I am scheduled for 10/24 week too!!! 2 door badlands. 2.7, auto, high package, EG. No SAS or tow. Just got my 1970 running good and lift/tires put on yesterday too. Heck of a 24 hours for Broncos for me.

20220908_163344.jpg
Nice 70 Bronco. Looks like Acapulco Blue (like mine).

Sponsored

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked the backdoor link this morning and had to rub my eyes a bit, but then got the email from John as well, and the long wait is coming to an end! 4 door 2.7 Badlands MIC Lux non SAS non tow. (updated on the SAC spreadsheet) Glad I stayed pumped! Now to find a roof rack...

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine also got scheduled for week of 10/24. 4dr Badlands, 2.3L 7MT, non-SAS, Lux, MIC, tow. I was #51 on the spreadsheet, but apparently Sasquatch is a constraint now, which is probably how I cut the line. I had ZERO hope of getting a MY2022 (in fact I was hoping for a body color painted modular top MY23), but now that I see there won't be any body color modular tops in MY23 anyway, I'm happy to avoid the MY23 price increase (which in theory would be refunded...)

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine also got scheduled for week of 10/24. 4dr Badlands, 2.3L 7MT, non-SAS, Lux, MIC, tow. I was #51 on the spreadsheet, but apparently Sasquatch is a constraint now, which is probably how I cut the line. I had ZERO hope of getting a MY2022 (in fact I was hoping for a body color painted modular top MY23), but now that I see there won't be any body color modular tops in MY23 anyway, I'm happy to avoid the MY23 price increase (which in theory would be refunded...)
I was #24 in line and did not get a build date. I did not have the Squatch package. Badlands. I too was Lux and tow. I think it may be more that mine is a two door.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was #24 in line and did not get a build date. I did not have the Squatch package. Badlands. I too was Lux and tow. I think it may be more that mine is a two door.
Mine is a 2-door Badlands but without Sasquatch and without tow. Maybe it’s the tow package ? Who knows why Ford does what they do (or doesn’t do).

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where is this back door link everyone speaks of?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must be the 2 Door. I was right behind you with a 4 Door. I feel your pain. There was someone after me with pretty much the exact build except it was a soft top. They got theirs in May.
Hopefully you’ll be soon. Good luck.
Sponsored