Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats man!!

@Bro2point7 me either. Drive past the dealership on the way to/from work tomorrow. Maybe something happens.
Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So finally got some answers from chat. Im currently sitting at MAP for sure, not at a rail yard. Im not on a chip hold. So, just my Irish bad luck that i didnt get shipped. Glad to see some of you guys take delivery…im probably a month or more away now…

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey that’s awesome! I haven’t heard a peep yet. Congrats to you though!
Congrats man!!

@Bro2point7 me either. Drive past the dealership on the way to/from work tomorrow. Maybe something happens.
My dealer is very informed (has his own Bronco and active on forum) and has been doing everything he could over last couple days to track it down but it still just showed up unexpectedly with no advance warning this evening. So I would expect yalls will do the same!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So finally got some answers from chat. Im currently sitting at MAP for sure, not at a rail yard. Im not on a chip hold. So, just my Irish bad luck that i didnt get shipped. Glad to see some of you guys take delivery…im probably a month or more away now…
I’m excited for myself but have been following your situation and that really sucks. I’m sorry you’ve gotten held up, I think I can honestly imagine pretty accurately how that feels. I hope there’s a quick resolution to the strike (if it even occurs), it seems like there will have to be given the political pressure and economic consequences. I hope you are moving along again much quicker than you are currently thinking is possible!

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m excited for myself but have been following your situation and that really sucks. I’m sorry you’ve gotten held up, I think I can honestly imagine pretty accurately how that feels. I hope there’s a quick resolution to the strike (if it even occurs), it seems like there will have to be given the political pressure and economic consequences. I hope you are moving along again much quicker than you are currently thinking is possible!
Fingers crossed…

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She's gorgeous, Bronco is nice too.

Let me know if she ever need spare grandparents in the south.
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 4A5BAAF6-2C0A-4379-AACE-11C42374AEF9
Trackers still show awaiting shipment…

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 4A5BAAF6-2C0A-4379-AACE-11C42374AEF9
Trackers still show awaiting shipment…
I'm imagining the baby in your avatar is this child back when you made your original reservation

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats to all the recent deliver-ees!

For those who have no clue why their is no shipping or tracking info for their Bronco, you are not alone. I am in your club too. 8/22 blender. 15 days past my built date. 12 days past my "Shipped" status changed. Nobody can answer where my bronco is. Chat says still showing at outbound station in New Boston MI. Dealer doesn't know.

The biggest hope that I'm holding onto is that many are reporting their Broncos are just "showing up" somewhat unexpectedly. Maybe I'll get lucky in the next week or so, but right now I feel like my Bronco is lost or buried in a mountain or smack in the center of some massive parking lot.

Congrats again people, I get excited for each of you taking delivery!!

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to all the recent deliver-ees!

For those who have no clue why their is no shipping or tracking info for their Bronco, you are not alone. I am in your club too. 8/22 blender. 15 days past my built date. 12 days past my "Shipped" status changed. Nobody can answer where my bronco is. Chat says still showing at outbound station in New Boston MI. Dealer doesn't know.

The biggest hope that I'm holding onto is that many are reporting their Broncos are just "showing up" somewhat unexpectedly. Maybe I'll get lucky in the next week or so, but right now I feel like my Bronco is lost or buried in a mountain or smack in the center of some massive parking lot.

Congrats again people, I get excited for each of you taking delivery!!
It's really weird to me that you are Shipped status but can't be provided a railcar by chat.

I tracked my railcar through CSX phone line all the way here to GA, it arrived on 9/12. Even on 9/12, Ford chat and dealer's view still had it as sitting in Wayne Michigan; the information dealer and chat have access to is not an up-to-date status, I think they just get time stamps at beginning and end points.

Again I don't know why chat wouldn't be able to give you a railcar #, but IF it is in fact on a rail car right now, their information would still be showing Michigan (in my experience). Good luck!

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm imagining the baby in your avatar is this child back when you made your original reservation
lmao. Avatar is her little bro. Totally possible scenario though!

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting in GA with the Bronco 20 miles from the dealer :(
Sponsored