First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my email yesterday 11/14/22 scheduled. 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Lux Eruption Green. I am like a kid, can't wait to get it home. Original Order June of 21.
Sponsored

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford doesn't babysit dealers who chose to do their customers a disservice by not being honest. There is not two dealers out there that would ever say they could get 500, 800, 1200 allocations in any timely fashion. I challenge anyone who disagrees, to go to other ford dealers and give them the scenario, and watch the look on their face go from. Happy to see ya, to what was your dealer thinking... and then have a moment of sorrow for you , because they know it would never happen.. but I think in this instance, it will for 2023, because i feel like ford is having to bat cleanup for so many disgruntled reservation holders at this dealer. We'll see what 2023 holds.
I am not saying that Granger is innocent here.. maybe it is as you say... but I can also tell you that Ford has just a big a part of this mess as well. I am not going to revive the documented back and forth between the Granger/Stevens and Ford.. I also acknowledge that I am not the end user for Ford either... it's the dealer... so they don't care about little old me. (I think that is messed up but it is what it is)...
I am good -- I had my Old Fashioned and today is a new day... If I really wanted a Bronco that badly, I could go to the dealer down the road who has 22 either in inventory or in transit .. but I refuse to pay $15K ADM. My choice - but I work too damn hard for my money to give it away because of a broken system. My point yesterday is that if Ford really cared about timestamps, why not start with those people who have been in line the longest... we have been punished enough.. and to see exact models with high end specs that we have been told were constraints go to people who were way down on the list... you cannot say that doesn't sting just a little. (**I also acknowledge that my data is based solely on the small sample of orders shown on B6g. I do not know the larger numbers (nor will I ever) so recognize I could be wrong.)

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered 7/25/20; finally got the build date as 11/7. Pretty long wait. I suddenly see so many Greens in the forum. Was A51 for so long and then finally better half said she loves the green. Ha!

1665094251825.png
I was CO but on one of the re-orders I knew that CO was going away and the CFO likes green so there we went.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CONGRATS to all on finally receiving your emails for production. 🤙 Something I would like say to all. By all means if possible sign up for either one of the four BRONCO OFF RODEO events. My wife and I attended the Gunstock Mountain rodeo in New Hampshire this past Monday. Certainly a learning experience, and full of lasting memories. Our instructors Ed and Hank truly experienced professionals and deserve kudos. And be sure to take photos and videos and a GoPro. :cool:
Without a doubt the Off Roadeo is a must for any Bronco owner who wants to venture off the pavement. Even if it's 1/2in of mud.

Calcifer

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine scheduled for 11/21. December 2021 order date. Badlands, SAS, lux, soft top. After seeing all the hard top tow packages showing up in production I am questioning some of my choices. Oh well guess I get to buy a 6k aftermarket top and weld a hitch instead.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tow not a constraint anymore - nothing is. Try calling your dealer to add that back in.
It's still a constraint in the ordering system. Dealer will get a pop up warning. They can override. The assumption is that there is only so many tow components right now so adding it back in is a risk.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with a base get scheduled? Haven't seen one looking through a couple threads.
Most of the early reservations (2020) were not for the Base is my guess. A lot of the Base models have already been built as the higher trim levels were so constrained.

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am a happy guy... only 814 days for me... 7/14/20 Reservation

I have everything that made it a problem...

2Dr Black Dia, V6, Squatch, Tow, Granger, etc. (not a dig at Granger, they have been awesome)

Reordered the same build every time..

10/31 schedule build week!!!! I am kind of in shock right now... can't believe it.. FINALLLY!

Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? Scheduled

nandyd

Badlands
First Name
Nandith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model S LR, Ford Lightning (sold), QX60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's still a constraint in the ordering system. Dealer will get a pop up warning. They can override. The assumption is that there is only so many tow components right now so adding it back in is a risk.
Mine did have tow.

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did putting in a 2023 order already give us a chance to get scheduled regardless how far ago we ordered 2022 or any reservation ?
Maybe it’s my dealers allocation why I didn’t get scheduled yesterday.

BroncoDave79

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll make it official with my stats
7/17/2020 reservation
9/28/2022 order placed (first day when resos could convert to MY23)
10/6/2022 Notified of build week (literally, 8 days after I placed an order...I was shocked!)
11/7/2022 week scheduled for production

Early reso here; I didn't place the order until I knew I had $$ to pay for it so I kept kicking the can down the road. When the time came, I went all out with Badlands, Lux, Sas, Tow, hardtop. I took a gamble that dealers wouldn't be proactive converting 2022 orders which placed my order towards the top which might have helped my odds. I do believe having an early reservation date helped, but there really is no way of verifying, but I think it did.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. While I don't post often, this group of current and future Bronco owners are the best! Lots of valuable info from this collective and helped me decide what to order and when to order.

Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? DaveBronco.JPG

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I am just curious if you had a reservation over 2 years ago, how come you don't have a order date in the month of January 2021. Didn't the order banks open then, and you could place

Hello when did you place your actually order for Bronco?
2/24/2021 my21, 10/13/2021 my22, 9/24/2022 my23

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did putting in a 2023 order already give us a chance to get scheduled regardless how far ago we ordered 2022 or any reservation ?
Maybe it’s my dealers allocation why I didn’t get scheduled yesterday.
My theory is that Ford needed to plan out the early November weeks of production so they filled it with people who got their MY23 orders in first. Then after the November cutoff there will be another round with everyone else.

There may be another batch of scheduling for the second half of Nov. But I don't know how much the plant shuts down for Thanksgiving.

And yes, allocation and reservations seems to have had an impact in the prioritization of the early scheduling.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so they filled it with people who got their MY23 orders in first.
There’s plenty of people who got their orders converted asap and not scheduled.
It’s random Ford crap and allocations. Plain and simple.
Sponsored