Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you so much for Clarifying the " by September includes September " Now how about we all stop playing games and you give us a date that B & P goes live. Please check with your rock stars and see if you can get back to us " by this week"
im holding out for buy this week
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im hoping the other cool things is an accesories list.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude right!!! I already finished a can I opened at 4 this morning!... my lip hurts

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So uh yeah, does anyone want to tell Ford's Cheerleader:

1599059809836.png

That his team obviously ISN'T made up of rock stars being as here we sit with no B&P after what could've been done 5 months ago.

And also let him know, that By September usually IMPLIES on or before September 1. And since this genius can't do much more than IMPLY anything other than it includes September, maybe he should just go back to claiming how the jetpack guy wasn't him. At least then we can assume he's talking about something he actually knows. ?

So before you guys get all mad saying I shouldn't tell Ford to get rid of him, Which I haven't even done yet. I just want to go on record stating this guy is ABSOLUTELY USELESS...... Next
How could they have had it up 5 months ago if they are still doing surveys to analyze pricing? The IT guys are probably twiddling their fingers waiting to press the button to publish the site while upper management decides on the final pricing and options that are going to be available. They also may be waiting on some final pricing from vendors for accessories.

And if I tell you i'm going to give you something by Friday, that means you could get it any day up to and including Friday. If something is coming by September then it can be any month up to and including September.

It's not an easy job being a communications guy especially when 99% of what you have to communicate you had no say in developing/deciding. Everyone tries to kill the messenger. Mike seems like a pretty good guy who is only allowed to say what they want him to disclose at this time. And any specifics you give are held to by everyone and their brother which is why they never give specifics until it is locked down.

Lets all just enjoy the fact we might be living in a pandemic but we have the Bronco to look forward to next year and we all should have a solid vehicle to escape in when the Zombie Apocalypse starts!

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically, that was last night. :devilish:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a Yeti tumbler and Vacuum bottle in your paint color with the trim badge on it? included with all 2021 Broncos. And the beverage holders are big enough that they fit. Cool things!
How about a Yeti painted in matte Desert Tan? It would accent just about every color the Broncs are coming out in...*secretly wishes for a matte desert Tan WT...

bronchalen84

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So somebody had this conversation today....apparently “by” does include September.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September Ford Bronco Flamethrower
I hope cool'means that Ford will finally address us being required to pay 9 months of depreciation on a 2021 vehicle due to launch, order, and delivery delays if delivered in June 2021. I'm OK with getting a 2021 model so late, but want credit in the sales price. We just shouldn't be required to pay this depreciation on a MY that changes in less than 3 months after delivery (even if it is a Bronco)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OMG Seriously? I've about had it with idiots that keep COMPARING HOURS to DAYS to MONTHS. Shit, why don't we just say you'll get it sometime this CENTURY.

I'm going to go tell my boss that when I said I'd be done BY September... well I really meant the WHOLE Month... I'll let you know how that goes!

BTW, everyone's trophy just came in... here you go

@JAGSarge , people are starting to get on my last nerve!

Sponsored

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"cool things" huh? Maybe a virtual reality build & price? Gonna hit the rubicon before anyone else!

Murphy2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So uh yeah, does anyone want to tell Ford's Cheerleader:

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September Ford Bronco Flamethrower

That his team obviously ISN'T made up of rock stars being as here we sit with no B&P after what could've been done 5 months ago.

And also let him know, that By September usually IMPLIES on or before September 1. And since this genius can't do much more than IMPLY anything other than it includes September, maybe he should just go back to claiming how the jetpack guy wasn't him. At least then we can assume he's talking about something he actually knows. ?

So before you guys get all mad saying I shouldn't tell Ford to get rid of him, Which I haven't even done yet. I just want to go on record stating this guy is ABSOLUTELY USELESS...... Next
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.