Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOW!!! 3 positive vibes this morning. Y’all are giving me goose bumps and a perma-grin!!!! Won’t be long and your Bronco will be home! What a great start to the weekend. Congrats fellas!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK 10/28 BLEND DAY - THIS IS YOUR DAY!! Stand up and shout it out! LET’S GO!!! You’ve got this!

Who is a 10/28 build/blend?

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date is today. Seeing these ship so quick makes me think I'm getting it next week. Then I remember, this is Ford, and it still won't arrive until 2024.

Sponsored

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel / 93' F150 XLT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple of questions:
1) How do we track rail info once we're shipped?
2) I was really hoping to get an assembly line picture....not for me, but for my 10 yr. old Son who's as excited about getting the Bronco as I am (this thing will be in our family as long as I'm around and it's eventually going to be his one day....was hoping to get an assembly line pic I could frame for him which he would think is really cool). I've seen some people get them, some say they never got them, some say they got pics emailed to them months after delivery.... What's the deal with the pics, is everyone supposed to get one? I've also seen some say "Only Reservation Holders get pics" which is another screw up by Ford and another issue (I'm a day one / hour one reservation holder but found out 2 weeks ago that somehow my reservation isn't actually connected to my order when I got an email saying I needed to place my order before 11/21/22 or I would lose my reservation....I asked my dealer about that and they said "yeah, looks like a mistake was made there, you've still got a reservation to use, you can order another one if you want to though!" Should I call the customer service line I've been hounding weekly for the last 12 months and see if there's any way I can get the pic if one was actually taken?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date is today. Seeing these ship so quick makes me think I'm getting it next week. Then I remember, this is Ford, and it still won't arrive until 2024.
Keep positive! They've been really good to the 10/24 week folks. You're gonna get your Bronco next week, keep that positive thought in your head!

Good luck today, keep us up to date how the progress goes!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couple of questions:
2) I was really hoping to get an assembly line picture....not for me, but for my 10 yr. old Son who's as excited about getting the Bronco as I am (this thing will be in our family as long as I'm around and it's eventually going to be his one day....was hoping to get an assembly line pic I could frame for him which he would think is really cool). I've seen some people get them, some say they never got them, some say they got pics emailed to them months after delivery.... What's the deal with the pics, is everyone supposed to get one? I've also seen some say "Only Reservation Holders get pics" which is another screw up by Ford and another issue (I'm a day one / hour one reservation holder but found out 2 weeks ago that somehow my reservation isn't actually connected to my order when I got an email saying I needed to place my order before 11/21/22 or I would lose my reservation....I asked my dealer about that and they said "yeah, looks like a mistake was made there, you've still got a reservation to use, you can order another one if you want to though!" Should I call the customer service line I've been hounding weekly for the last 12 months and see if there's any way I can get the pic if one was actually taken?
Try these links for tracking your rail:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/help-on-tracking-rail-please.56185/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

Wish I could help more, but I have zero experience with tracking rail.

The assembly line picture is hit or miss. You might or might not get it. I'm hoping you do, check your spam folder. There is a website that has the assy line pics with I think every build that you could email yourself and show your son. Granted it's not being completely truthful, but he might like it nonetheless. https://www.productionlinephotos.com/

Good luck my friend!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couple of questions:
What color is your badlands build? Sas or no sas? Soft or hard top?

wiingnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F-350 , '19 Mustang GT , '22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No tear tag, but showing built 10/27 and showing delivery between 10/28 and 11/3. We shall see!

WildLux951

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3 Words: OH MY GOD! This thing is a work of art. I want to go sleep in it - seriously. I can't get enough of it. The leather seats are awesome, the screen, the power, the look, the feel. Oh and the looks that you get from people - jaws dropping.

@tboettcher14 - Sorry about the "ghosting" You're right, I've been out driving and enjoying it. I figured y'all needed a break from my chatty ass. I post way too much, might rub some the wrong way.

I think it's gonna be near 60 tomorrow here. I'm gonna take the top off and rip around a bit. Also, tomorrow the silver bronco emblem comes off and the black one on. Plus @DV8offroad bull bar and light bar. :D Oh I forgot - the Archetype Racing (@EIGHTLUG ) Stirrups!

I wish YOU ALL a speedy build and delivery of your Broncos. You think you know how much you're gonna love it, but it's nothing compared to when you actually sit in it and put her in drive... PURE LOVE!!
That's awesome! Glad you got yours so quick.

This build week sure has been crazy. Mine went from a 10/25 blend to on a train in a matter of just a couple of days. Supposed to be here (So Cal) between 11/12 and 11/17. Hope the delivery goes smooth.

Good luck to all the other 10/24 blend week folks out there. This chat group was a blast. Hopefully we can all go to Thanksgiving dinner in our new Broncos.

Last edited:

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No modules as of 5:30 this morning, but just checked at 8:50 and finally got good news! Was originally supposed to be 10/26 build, Window Sticker says 10/27, but apparently the real build is happening on 10/28/22.

One year exactly since the day I walked into my local Ford dealer and placed my order.
Sponsored