Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DAMN THAT'S STRAIGHT FIRE!!! LOVE IT! I knew I shoulda got the MT. Congrats!!!!
Thanks man, I have had perma grin since I got it. Took off the front panels (was able to remove without taking off the roof rails) and went for a drive tonight, amazing!

BabyDriver

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
City Bike
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So only two have been delivered yet? looking at the spreadsheet.
Yup, only 2 convoys so far - no 10/24 broncos off the train yet.

Sponsored

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checking back to see if any NE Ohio of Western PA builds shipped yet? 10/25 build date. Original shipment window 10/29 - 11/4.
Started to hit up Ford execs on LinkedIn to see if they can get any intel. No answers.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@HeyDobby Today is THE DAY yes? Or is that just arriving at the rail yard? Fingers crossed it arrived today at 12:30am and is loaded and at your dealer now.

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@HeyDobby Today is THE DAY yes? Or is that just arriving at the rail yard? Fingers crossed it arrived today at 12:30am and is loaded and at your dealer now.
I love your positive thinking! 😊 It was supposed to be at the rail yard this morning, but the CSX automated tracker last shows the train in Baldwin, FL (west of Jacksonville) on the 1st, and no updates since then, other than due into Orlando tomorrow at 9 am...SO, I'm kinda in the dark here, hoping you are right, and it's sitting at the dealer. Clermont is only about 25 miles from the rail yard, and the salesman has said they drop vehicles in the middle of the night at the dealership...I have a feeling you may be right...🤞

Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Time in Status (Actual)
12 days and 1 hour
Time in Status (Estimated)
4 days and 7 hours
Longest Wait
11 days

Still no "built" lol.
Blend day was 10/28. I was 1530/1543.
Pizza tracker shows "in production" date as 10/31 so that leads me to believe that it was started Friday and finished Monday, or not even started till Monday.
But if I recall, my modules populated that Monday and tear tag showed up the day after.
So I guess I'm not really that far off when I break it down. I was just at the very end.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love your positive thinking! 😊 It was supposed to be at the rail yard this morning, but the CSX automated tracker last shows the train in Baldwin, FL (west of Jacksonville) on the 1st, and no updates since then, other than due into Orlando tomorrow at 9 am...SO, I'm kinda in the dark here, hoping you are right, and it's sitting at the dealer. Clermont is only about 25 miles from the rail yard, and the salesman has said they drop vehicles in the middle of the night at the dealership...I have a feeling you may be right...🤞
You know I'm rooting for Team Dobby! LET'S GO!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time in Status (Actual)
12 days and 1 hour
Time in Status (Estimated)
4 days and 7 hours
Longest Wait
11 days

Still no "built" lol.
Blend day was 10/28. I was 1530/1543.
Pizza tracker shows "in production" date as 10/31 so that leads me to believe that it was started Friday and finished Monday, or not even started till Monday.
But if I recall, my modules populated that Monday and tear tag showed up the day after.
So I guess I'm not really that far off when I break it down. I was just at the very end.
Yours might be on the same train as @HeyDobby 's - Rooting for all of the 10/24 week peeps! Well I'm rooting for everyone, but the 10/24 fam has me a little biased.

What really surprises me is my fellow Michiganders not getting their deliveries sooner. Unless they're on hold for chips or post build installs, it makes no sense (to me) that they wouldn't be delivered.

Good news: At least you're not being bumped to another week or don't even have a build week/date.

Broncos arriving soon! Keep your mind on the things you want and OFF of the things you don't. (No I'm not a motivational speaker or a person like that)

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yours might be on the same train as @HeyDobby 's -
I suppose I could be one of the people who never gets any more updates and then it just shows up lol.
But I'm more concerned about being one of those people who's Bronco just ends up in limbo for no apparent reason!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found YOUR BRONCO