First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, according to the CSX tracker, mine is in Chicago this morning.
Looks like that's the end of the CSX line and Union Pacific will get it the rest of the trip to Southern California.
Sponsored

Last edited:

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my built email last night. Says delivery this week. We shall see!
Ah! I've been just slightly behind you this whole time. Still no "built" status for me, but hopefully that is coming soon!

I've seen it posted here before, but do the accessories REALLY add a bit of time to it being "in production"?
I have a roof rack and modular front bumper with brush guard along with upgraded floor mats and aux switches (which I think would be installed on the line).
Those are the "accessories" on my build...

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah! I've been just slightly behind you this whole time. Still no "built" status for me, but hopefully that is coming soon!

I've seen it posted here before, but do the accessories REALLY add a bit of time to it being "in production"?
I have a roof rack and modular front bumper with brush guard along with upgraded floor mats and aux switches (which I think would be installed on the line).
Those are the "accessories" on my build...
Wondering the same thing too. I got my “Built” email and awaiting shipping. Assume part of my delay is the stickers, especially since I added the side sticker on my WT.

The email did state I have an 11/20-11/26 delivery estimate…. Hoping for it before Turkey Day!!

Looking forward to more reports of delivery!!

BabyDriver

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
City Bike
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the call this afternoon from the dealership and was able to drop everything and go right after work.
After driving around all day (~100 miles) I have no regrets about getting the manual.
1DBBB221-8F83-45A2-A816-7599BF84F79C.jpeg
6D99F811-8B7E-4E04-AFEC-02869980D27D.jpeg
878179CE-C1D4-4745-9219-FC5EF1767C4B.jpeg

I know some have had awful dealer experiences, so I do want to give a shout out to Aaron at suburban Ford of Troy, he is one of the good ones.
DAMN THAT'S STRAIGHT FIRE!!! LOVE IT! I knew I shoulda got the MT. Congrats!!!!

SumDumGuy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape 2L, 2" lift, 235/60R17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine still is shipping since the 28th :( how many days does it take to get from MAP to North bay(its a 7h drive)

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DAMN THAT'S STRAIGHT FIRE!!! LOVE IT! I knew I shoulda got the MT. Congrats!!!!
I test drove a manual Badlands about a year ago and it was sweet! I struggled w/ the decision on auto vs manual. I got the auto since I live in Denver and we have LOTS of bad stop and go traffic. Sometimes on the drive home from Copper Mountain, I may sit in traffic for 1-2 hours, and working the clutch during that would be a chore. Hope I don't regret my choice. It was a tough one.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been checking on and off all day today and no progress (from "in production" to "built").
I did break down and hit up chat and they did give me a production date of 10/31 (which I knew), but then said ETA 11/18-11/24.
But I'm certainly not holding my breath...I know how this game is played lol.
Might be time to start getting in touch with the dealer.
As I explained, I'm basically taking over this order from my father in law. So I have had no actual communication with the salesman, and he has had very little.
My trade in value on the Atlas seems to be dropping by the day, interest rates are rising (practically by the day), not a great combo.

Sponsored

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So only two have been delivered yet? looking at the spreadsheet.
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667423311668

Yeah, and this "Similar Vehicles in Status" count seems to have tripled in the last 24 hours. Is there some kind of trucker strike going on all of a sudden?

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My son's Bronco was built on 10/26. Got the built email on the 27th and the shipped email on the 28th. The trackers say it has "shipped" and "in transit." He has been trying to get the rail car number from Ford with no luck. They say the status was last updated on 10/27 at 00.00 hrs. Has anyone else run into this situation?

WildLux951

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My son's Bronco was built on 10/26. Got the built email on the 27th and the shipped email on the 28th. The trackers say it has "shipped" and "in transit." He has been trying to get the rail car number from Ford with no luck. They say the status was last updated on 10/27 at 00.00 hrs. Has anyone else run into this situation?
I called 800-334-4375 to get my railcar number. Just gave them the sales code and order code.

FrankyBojo

Base
First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevelle, C10, F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667423311668

Yeah, and this "Similar Vehicles in Status" count seems to have tripled in the last 24 hours. Is there some kind of trucker strike going on all of a sudden?
My built date is 10/26 and I’m still awaiting shipping 🥹 to AZ

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called 800-334-4375 to get my railcar number. Just gave them the sales code and order code.
He has been using Ford chat every day, but I told him to call today. Got the same info on the phone. My Bronco sat at MAP for three weeks in April "awaiting shipping" before it finally shipped. It never said "shipped" until it actually did. Just odd that there has been no update in six days.
Sponsored

Last edited: