First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck, Convoy is a disaster still haven't shipped mine to Madison Ohio blend 10/12......But my dealers sister dealership in Mentor Ohio that is 20 min closer to me got in a stock unit Bronco(blue window sticker) with a blend of 10/24...... explain that one
Ya, at this point it’s embarrassing when friends/family ask about the status.

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

😁 ....Husband just ran over to the dealership to take a look see, he said they have several that looked like they were dropped over night, but mine isn't there yet. I have a two door, white Wildtrak, so it's kinda like a 'speckled unicorn', being a two door, and white. It seems the big color in Florida is Cactus Gray and Cyber Orange, I've only seen a couple of two doors, more four doors, but more hard tops than soft tops.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😁 ....Husband just ran over to the dealership to take a look see, he said they have several that looked like they were dropped over night, but mine isn't there yet. I have a two door, white Wildtrak, so it's kinda like a 'speckled unicorn', being a two door, and white. It seems the big color in Florida is Cactus Gray and Cyber Orange, I've only seen a couple of two doors, more four doors, but more hard tops than soft tops.
Oh rats, that totally stinks. But.... maybe it's inside where you can't see it and they are prepping it? I'm putting my eggs in that basket. You'll get a call this morning or afternoon that says, "COME GET IT"

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh rats, that totally stinks. But.... maybe it's inside where you can't see it and they are prepping it? I'm putting my eggs in that basket. You'll get a call this morning or afternoon that says, "COME GET IT"
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! I'm about 15 minutes from the dealership, and for some odd reason, I seem to think you're right about this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love your positive thinking! 😊 It was supposed to be at the rail yard this morning, but the CSX automated tracker last shows the train in Baldwin, FL (west of Jacksonville) on the 1st, and no updates since then, other than due into Orlando tomorrow at 9 am...SO, I'm kinda in the dark here, hoping you are right, and it's sitting at the dealer. Clermont is only about 25 miles from the rail yard, and the salesman has said they drop vehicles in the middle of the night at the dealership...I have a feeling you may be right...🤞
That was very quick to ship from MAP to Baldwin. 10/25-11/1!
I can only hope mine gets down here that quick. If it ever ships! Hah.

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol q

That was very quick to ship from MAP to Baldwin. 10/25-11/1!
I can only hope mine gets down here that quick. If it ever ships! Hah.
My brother has an F250 that shipped yesterday due into Jacksonville Monday 11/7. I bet it moves quickly!

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yours might be on the same train as @HeyDobby
What really surprises me is my fellow Michiganders not getting their deliveries sooner. Unless they're on hold for chips or post build installs, it makes no sense (to me) that they wouldn't be delivered.
If that were the case, then I would not expect to have received an email explicitly stating that my vehicle was "built" and "awaiting shipment." These are unambiguous words.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that were the case, then I would not expect to have received an email explicitly stating that my vehicle was "built" and "awaiting shipment." These are unambiguous words.
Hang in there brother! It's coming.... soon!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bridgewater

Nope, Im a few miles outside of Atlanta.
Not sure about the other GA folks :unsure:
I'm in downtown Atlanta but flying to Iowa to pick up from Granger. Definitely interested in anyone's experience with delivery times... looks like it's about a three-week turnaround from built to showing up on the dealer's lot.

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since it's a 2 door unicorn, I'd be concerned the dealership manager was giving it a "test drive" home last night....kidding!

I can't wait to see your 2-door Bronco in your driveway! My 2 door unicorn is still on a train in Illinois somewhere, but at least it's on a train and hopefully moving on it's winding path here!

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in downtown Atlanta but flying to Iowa to pick up from Granger. Definitely interested in anyone's experience with delivery times... looks like it's about a three-week turnaround from built to showing up on the dealer's lot.
Awesome you have a Granger order that's getting delivered.....I'm definitely envious of that. I have a 2nd order there but its a Grangtober special that probably won't be built until 2029, so I had to go another route to get a Bronco and will probably end up punting the Granger order, unfortunately.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome you have a Granger order that's getting delivered.....I'm definitely envious of that. I have a 2nd order there but its a Grangtober special that probably won't be built until 2029, so I had to go another route to get a Bronco and will probably end up punting the Granger order, unfortunately.
First things first... what a cute pup! That big, kissable nose! Yeah, I'm a 7/19/2020 reservation holder. Switched to Granger early on. Was told not to expect delivery until well into 2023, then Granger got an unexpected allocation a few months ago and my two-door 7MT Badlands was in the mix! It sent me into a tailspin at first, exploring financing options and looking to sell my Jeep; but after being bumped four times (this is my original build week group) I've relaxed and let the process play out. Have had an 11/14 build week for a while now, which hasn't changed... yet... so I'm hoping that sticks and I'll have my ride by mid-December!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just talked to for chat. Delivery wind is NOV-3 to NOV-9. we will see how that holds up.
That's TODAY and for sure by next Wednesday!!! AWESOME!! Chin up brother - she's on her way!
Sponsored