First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.
This is inevitable and only makes sense, especially considering rapidly rising interest rates and inflation.
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope! You're in denial if you don't see what's happening. There is a shat ton of inventory and pre-owned now that wasn't available a month ago.
Believe what you will.
"There is a shat ton of inventory" I don't think so, where is it? My local dealer has one Bronco on the lot asking $5K over invoice. I agree prices are bound to come down, but get real. I know fake news is all the rage right now, but there isn't rows and rows of Broncos on dealer lots.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may also be dependant on your area, here in south texas along coastline i see a high demand still with no slowdown in price hikes and used badlands going for 70k
I think you're right, depends on the area. I've heard places like Carvana buying in Michigan and selling in North Carolina for well over MSRP.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a little bit more for the ceiling to start coming down drastically.
Ford Bronco Prices are starting to drop! F7C350CB-6051-4E0A-A93B-4AE5755885D1

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At first, people were desperate for any Bronco they could get. They settled for 2.3s, soft tops, mid package, base, Big Bends - those are much easier to find (as many were NOT customer orders) and those prices are coming down - and getting flipped much more. But if you want a high end Bronco, those prices will stay high for good while longer for sure. Badlands and Wildtraks, and OBX Sas will stay 10-15 over for a while.

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see most of you are realist like me and are just calling it the way it is. It is unfortunate for some; however, the inflated prices are coming to an end and moving forward the Bronco will be as obtainable as the Jeep.

I feel sorry for the people that were caught up in the mystique and paid well over what the Bronco is actually worth. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very excited to get mine, I just know it's not worth over $70K and a Bronco Raptor is definitely not worth over $100K.
Actually it doesn't really sound like you feel sorry for them - sounds more like you wrote this post to rub it in their faces, but it's not going how you exected..?

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold one in august for 10.5k over msrp and then last week at 8.5k over msrp (not counting for TTL). Same trim and options, sold to same dealership. FYI I had a quote in July from the same dealer saying if I would have had the title in hand at that moment, they would have paid 16k over msrp for it.

aewhitehouse

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FOMO or not, I am always going to look for a fair value. I'm about ready to scale down my off-roading aspirations and am looking at a fully loaded Subaru Outback Wilderness.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like the starting point is getting higher so prices dropping here are sus. Notice the destination and delivery charge has increased by $400.

413598FC-6D50-466D-9F7B-0CC7E03474B8.png

A9F6B814-F089-4183-A14E-E786D2B2DA2D.png

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sold one in august for 10.5k over msrp and then last week at 8.5k over msrp (not counting for TTL). Same trim and options, sold to same dealership. FYI I had a quote in July from the same dealer saying if I would have had the title in hand at that moment, they would have paid 16k over msrp for it.
So, you are on your 3rd Bronco so far?
A fool and their money shall soon part. And by that, I mean the dealers you are selling them to... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Actually it doesn't really sound like you feel sorry for them - sounds more like you wrote this post to rub it in their faces, but it's not going how you exected..?
Yeah, you have me all figured out that was clearly my motive :LOL: Correction, only wanted to rub it in your face. ;)
Apparently, you haven't read through this thread, most are seeing what I'm seeing. Also, you may want to use spell check in the future!

Last edited:

LJSheridan

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.
I check this weekend in my area (SE Texas) and you cannot find anything new or used under $55K with many $70+
That being said, I do think the prices have topped out especially considering interest rates.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Avaitor,1969 Bronco,1968 GT 350, 2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Vehicle prices are definitely dropping rapidly. I was also looking at g wagons while waiting for a bronco BL. A few months ago a 2017 g550 was going for close to 90K, now they are at 70K. If they keep dropping like that I’ll probably get another Mercedes instead of a Bronco.
I’m not sure if you have ever owned a G550 but you will want to drive one before you buy one. I sold mine after 12 months because it is a very rough ride and no room inside. For the money the Bronco is way better plus you get more that one cup holder!
Inside. IMO the Bronco is way better
Sponsored