First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn where are you folks seeing Broncos of any trim for MSRP on lot... here in LA, the average is like $10-15k. For higher trims, they're 20k+ and they don't stay on the lot for longer than a week.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wishful thinking.

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't know what you guys are smoking...but it must be good stuff. Lol. Dealers here are 15k to 30k over MSRP and more! Prices ain't dropping at all.

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have any links to dealers listing at MSRP for 2 door Badlands? Or private owners below MSRP? I've been looking everywhere with no luck. I'm in CA but willing to travel.

I really really hope you are right. I stopped by Towne in Redwood City a couple days ago and they had a cancelled Wildtrak on the lot. They were asking 20k over MSRP. No chance I get my Granger order filled this year and I would really like to take advantage of price protection before I lose it.
Price ford in port angeles has a 2 door badlands with sas selling at MSRP. I didn't buy it because I want high package and that one only has mid package. Otherwise it would be on my driveway now.

Here's the link: https://www.priceford.com/inventory/new-2022-ford-bronco-badlands-4x4-2-door-1fmde5ch7nlb53736/

It was in stock when I contacted them 2 weeks ago, not sure about now.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price ford in port angeles has a 2 door badlands with sas selling at MSRP. I didn't buy it because I want high package and that one only has mid package. Otherwise it would be on my driveway now.

Here's the link: https://www.priceford.com/inventory/new-2022-ford-bronco-badlands-4x4-2-door-1fmde5ch7nlb53736/

It was in stock when I contacted them 2 weeks ago, not sure about now.
Thanks! Will call tomorrow to see if it's still available. I'm also looking for High but willing to compromise a bit at this point.

Sponsored

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still no inventory in my area. Think the two ford dealers near me have a total of 4 Broncos in stock all are over sticker. And finding a two door sas is like winning the Powerball. I think the prices will come down to MSRP but not until next year.

Bremre

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is basic economy, we had too much demand that was driven by havingtoo much money in the system with too low of interest rates as well as the stimulus thet allowed the dealers to charge ridiculous amounts of mark up. Fed is raising the rates and won't stop until he inflation is at 2% and we have ways to go for that. That means auto loans will be higher. Energy prices are going up, that means some that were going to the buy a $65K car won't be able to buy them because now they are spending more on heating and electricity.

On the supply side, due to the pandemic the supply chain was disrupted which causes not enough cars being able to be built. That issue will resolve itself over the next 12 months or so. Once Ford is pumping out Broncos and you have lower demand, prices will stabilize fairly quickly. The dealers that are caught with the biggest inventories will be screwed. Look at Carvana for a market study. If you can't move inventory, you can't order new cars. If you are a dealer that has a ton of 2023s sitting on your lot when 2024s start rolling out you lower prices to move them because you are losing money every day they are sitting on your lots.

I would wait 12-24 months before making any car purchases if possible. My prediction is there will be lots of deals to be had.

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the order banks get close to opening, you’ll see dealers let some more go to get their allocations for 23.

MichBadger

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking for a loaded Badlands in the Detroit Metro area. About a month ago, a dealer called me with one but $5k over MSRP. I passed and was fine waiting to order. Same dealer called 2 weeks later with a different BL, almost fully loaded and was willing to sell at MSRP, which was about $61k. I was happy with that deal and pulled the trigger.

Just for kicks, I punched it into Carvana before posting this and they are offering me $53k, without asking if it had a hardtop or not. I've also been shorting Carvana stock for about the last 6 weeks and made a nice little profit. I wish I would have thought of that about 6 months ago.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.
Fortunately I got invoice when I negotiated my WT MIC MOD Bumper LUX PAC, Side Graphics, Paint Protection, and Hitch. I got Locked in to price protection (The WT is now $5k more on Ford website) being an earlier reservation (July 18th 2019). Don't pay ADM and you do not have to pay sticker. There are dealers out there pic the one that will negotiate and be done with it. I did.

Sponsored

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Prices are dropping in some areas but not in others. My first bronco was a used 22' big bend, got it for 58K in North Carolina, didn't have all the bells and whistles, then got an offer for 57K on an OBX with lux package the next day! so of course I took that BB back. So, the ones on that lot in VA were much more reasonablly priced and both lots had the same number in inventory.
Sponsored