Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be there December 3rd. :D
Hey, us too. Guess there will be at least two Mike's in the group.
Are you driving over? We plan to leave earlier in the week and stay with family up near Ft Hood then drive down that morning.
Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Vegas. Confirmed they do NOT have a shuttle last week.

Was a little shocked. As a guy who has organized events in the past - I just assumed everybody did this. One of the advantages normally to staying at the recommended hotel.

No worries. I've already reserved a rental car. I've got all day Sunday to kill so it will allow me to explore a little.
Yeah I went to Vegas off rodeo as well and there deff isn’t a shuttle. I went last year and they listed on the off rodeo website that there was a shuttle from hotel so when I asked to confirm I was told it was a mistake on the website and would need to be fixed. They sent me a free hat for the confusion as well, which was cool. Just booked a hotel on the south side of Vegas and drove there. Wasn’t but a 20 min drive to the location wasn’t bad at all.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It (Austin OffRoadeo) opened up for returns and the general public in July. I returned with my son in July. We were the first to go through the “open to the public” offering. It was good, just a shortened version (8-12 in the morning). We had a personal guide because we were the only ones participating. A little pricey, but I built memories with my son!
Thanks, I wonder if any other sites opened up yet? Second time around I think I would like to do Vegas or MOAB,

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just from reading this it seams they are continually changing and upgrading. I went a year ago to NH DO NOT stay at the recommended hotel almost everyone has had issues and it is kinda far away. We did not have any one taking trail pics but our own group. So that's an upgrade 😍 . We were last group out so when we came back in food was all taken down and cleared out. But like I stated through others things are continually improving . I would really love to attend one of the Ladies off road sessions

JenB

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just from reading this it seams they are continually changing and upgrading. I went a year ago to NH DO NOT stay at the recommended hotel almost everyone has had issues and it is kinda far away. We did not have any one taking trail pics but our own group. So that's an upgrade 😍 . We were last group out so when we came back in food was all taken down and cleared out. But like I stated through others things are continually improving . I would really love to attend one of the Ladies off road sessions
Do they have a Ladies off road session? That would be a blast!

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do they have a Ladies off road session? That would be a blast!
The Texas location has held "Ladies only" events a couple of times, and even opened it up to repeat customers for the ladies only. Watch for it on their site or email etc.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, I wonder if any other sites opened up yet? Second time around I think I would like to do Vegas or MOAB,
I was told that Austin was the only location doing it for now. The other sites may open for return trips later.

JenB

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Texas location has held "Ladies only" events a couple of times, and even opened it up to repeat customers for the ladies only. Watch for it on their site or email etc.
Thanks, will keep an eye out.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those asking about NH - I went over the summer and really enjoyed it. I stayed in Concord and drove up for the day. The event itself is beautiful - great setting, great instructors, great trails.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, us too. Guess there will be at least two Mike's in the group.
Are you driving over? We plan to leave earlier in the week and stay with family up near Ft Hood then drive down that morning.
I’ll be driving in Friday and staying at some hotel I’ve forgotten the name of… 🧐🤣

Blue Outer Banks soft top with a white stripe over the hood and down the sides.

Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't completely disagree with this, but remember you're sharing a vehicle for the day. Anything they do in the driver's seat, you're missing out on.
I think this varies greatly person to person. I had a Raptor, and went to Raptor Assault. Went off-roading a lot on my own. For my partner and I, it's as much about having fun, but increasing her confidence off road as well. Not who gets to do what, or make sure that I get to do the things I want to do. I'd rather her gain confidence and not be timid, causing issues in our personal Bronco, than to say I did ALL the things... Plus, I want to see her freaked the F out on some of the things... Her face will be priceless

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vegas. Confirmed they do NOT have a shuttle last week.

Was a little shocked. As a guy who has organized events in the past - I just assumed everybody did this. One of the advantages normally to staying at the recommended hotel.

No worries. I've already reserved a rental car. I've got all day Sunday to kill so it will allow me to explore a little.
I did the Vegas Off-Roadeo two (!!) years ago. (Still don't have my Bronco, but it's in production. Yes, like everyone else on this board, I've been patient.)

I thought it was a pretty well-run program. I stayed at the Berkley near the junction of I-15 and Blue Diamond Rd./Hwy 160 simply because I was flying solo on that trip, had just been to Vegas a couple weeks prior, and wanted to have a shorter drive out to the Off-Roadeo than if I stayed on the Strip. But if you prefer to stay closer to (or on) the Strip, I think there might be a hotel or two around there. (;o)) It was about a half hour drive from the Berkley up to the Off-Roadeo site. Once you turn off the pavement, the road was washboardy but nothing that your average sedan couldn't handle.

They had plenty of snacks. The instructors were good. & seemed to know their stuff. I got a lot of out of the program in terms of the off-road capability of the vehicle and exposure to the different modes, Trail Turn Assist, etc. . . . and I actually kind of wish I could go back and do it again as a refresher simply because it's been two years. Almost all of the vehicles were Badsquatches, so if that's not your trim just keep in mind that what you're wheeling in the Off-Roadeo may have a bit more capability than your build.

Emily

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also interested in the New Hampshire location.

Just got my vin & went to the website to check it out but New Hampshire is "greyed out" right now, I'm assuming it closes for the winter.

Does anyone know when it opens again/when the website will allow scheduling for 2023?

Thanks!
I called the Off Rodeo line today to ask about NH. They are closed in the winter because the location is also a ski resort. They will reopen around May depending on when the ski season ends.
I was told to register and pick NH and watch my emails for the dates to open up.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be at the Austin location on Dec. 12th. Anyone know when dates open up in the Spring for Moab?