Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

probably because of body flex. The brace helps eliminate the flex as roof panels/latches squeak when they move. Shock tower strut stiffens a vehicle in the same fashion.
Could be but just seems odd that this simple question can’t be answered from the horse’s mouth 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

If this brace came with a molle panel that runs forward between the driver and passenger to the windshield 400.00 would make sense and I would buy it. JCR has a molle panel with a brace to hold it up, however it’s ugly and would add no rigidity.
My Jeep had a bar in this location, makes me a bit uneasy without it.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What about a soft top option?

Sponsored

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if it cuts down on the hollow barrel sound that my 4 door makes over bumps at low speeds. It sounds like the inside of a bass drum. that's my biggest complaint about noise in my bronco.

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands had many annoying sounds that seemed to all come from the roof, back window and tailgate.
I put this on every bit of rubber on the roof, rear window and around tailgate seal.
Put on with finger and wiped most off with a cloth.
It eliminate every sound.
Screenshot_20221115-150557_Gallery.jpg
Thanks for the suggestion, my soft top has been squeaking like crazy for the first time and I think it’s because I went off-road with the rear windows out and picked up dust in the channels for windows. I tried to clean them out but bet this will do the trick.

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

…any Black Friday or Bronco6g discounts???

plz.

WynN

Badlands
First Name
Wyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey so it ties both the top rails together strengthening the top. This comes on the bronco raptors standard ! It weighs approx. 25lbs and takes 15 mins to install.
Not directed at you Dale..., but, if standard on the Raptor, seems Ford is acknowledging they continue to have a problem with the top. Wonder why Ford doesn't offer the product free to any Bronco hardtop owners.

Sponsored

WynN

Badlands
First Name
Wyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not directed at you Dale..., but, if standard on the Raptor, seems Ford is acknowledging they continue to have a problem with the top. Wonder why Ford doesn't offer the product free to any Bronco hardtop owners.
...and I would add - I just started getting pops in the hardtop about a week ago (after picking it up in January). I would certainly consider the product for a couple of reasons..., but a bit miffed at FMC for what seems to be a number of mis-steps (rear door child protection locks, windshield leaks, plus others I've heard about but not received a recall notice for yet). In respect to this issue - would like to see an offer from FMC to install this product for free.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not so sure this is a Bronco Tax case here. It is likely low volume and has an OEM counterpart in the Braptor. I searched Ford OEM to see what the Raptor version costs and could not find the microfiche that shows the part numbers. Any of the dealer folks care to chime in with part numbers to do this with factory parts. I really want an overhead center light.
Enjoy
Ford Bronco Bronco Body Brace (for 4-Door) by Krazy House Customs 1668603942831

Ford Bronco Bronco Body Brace (for 4-Door) by Krazy House Customs 1668603970024

The BRaptor part is listing for ~$2200 right now, I don't think they'll have trouble selling these for $375. I'd rather see a part made out of aluminum without the cutouts/bronco branding for a lower price point and lighter weight, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly with such a thing.

I also plan to hack a driver side B pillar trim panel to add the wireless keypad where it belongs. Flush behind this panel would look OEM and place it where it would normally be for Ford. I was able to find the part numbers to tackle this project. Once I get a fab and test complete, I may send the mock up to Mabett to make copy production. Seems like a solid winner.
Just FYI, there's no cutout required to install the wireless keypad, its a self-contained unit with a battery attached with some badass double-sided tape. You can just slap it anywhere and go.
Ford Bronco Bronco Body Brace (for 4-Door) by Krazy House Customs 1668604296453

OP
OP
KHC Dale

KHC Dale

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Enjoy

The BRaptor part is listing for ~$2200 right now, I don't think they'll have trouble selling these for $375. I'd rather see a part made out of aluminum without the cutouts/bronco branding for a lower price point and lighter weight, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly with such a thing.

Just FYI, there's no cutout required to install the wireless keypad, its a self-contained unit with a battery attached with some badass double-sided tape. You can just slap it anywhere and go.
I can do them in aluminum and remove the bronco if your interested

OP
OP
KHC Dale

KHC Dale

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will this interfere with a Bimini top?
I currently don't have a soft top if someone's willing to try and take pictures that be great if it doesn't work I can return for a full refund !
Sponsored