Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Drove the last couple of days to Tennessee. I was driving through Arkansas and there were two other green Broncos on the highway next to me. We bonded by a wave!
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Leaving TN on Wednesday and heading to my final destination, GA. Whoo hoo! Last time I visited, I did not see one 2-door and no green Broncos. Maybe Iโ€™ll be the first 2-door EG in that area!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone

Haven't been on this site in a minute

My best friend of 18 years passed away November 13. He passed in his home, in his room, on his bed with my brother and I by his side. The last 2 months he been sleeping lots and we thought it was one of his medications making his sleepy but it wasn't. He just wanted to sleep. The last 3 days before he passed he wasn't eating or drinking much. Then on Sunday , while on a deep sleep he randomly got up. I noticed immediately since he sleeps in my room. He starting make those sounds prior to a dog throwing up. I grabbed my trash can. Made it in time. Afterwards he looked relieved to have thrown up. I told my brother in the next room to come since it was very rare for blacky to throw up. I picked him up gently . Got him sitting on his lil butt. It looked like he was about to fall into a deep sleep again but little did I know it would be his eternal sleep. A minute later he passed ๐Ÿ˜”

This hasn't been easy since I got him when I was in the 5th grade. My brothers and I literally grew up with him and now he is gone. The last trip I took him to was Orlando in August in the bronco. I knew my time with him was coming but I prayed to enjoy the holidays one more time but I also said if it is seriously his time and it can't wait then please take him. I guess the almighty chose the latter. I made this prayer one day before he passed. It's now been 2 weeks and still can't believe it. I feel like part of me was removed. I have thousands of videos and pictures of him but I just wish I could hug him one more time.

Rest in peace to the best dog in the world ,

Till we meet again Blacky
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20221128-091751
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20221128-092009
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20221128-091917

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi everyone

My best friend of 18 years passed away November 13. He passed in his home, in his room, on his bed with my brother and I by his side. The last 2 months he been sleeping lots and we thought it was one of his medications making his sleepy but it wasn't. He just wanted to sleep. The last 3 days before he passed he wasn't eating or drinking much. Then on Sunday , while on a deep sleep he randomly got up. I noticed immediately since he sleeps in my room. He starting make those sounds prior to a dog throwing up. I grabbed my trash can. Made it in time. Afterwards he looked relieved to have thrown up. I told my brother in the next room to come since it was very rare for blacky to throw up. I picked him up gently . Got him sitting on his lil butt. It looked like he was about to fall into a deep sleep again but little did I know it would be his eternal sleep. A minute later he passed ๐Ÿ˜”

This hasn't been easy since I got him when I was in the 5th grade. My brothers and I literally grew up with him and now he is gone. The last trip I took him to was Orlando in August in the bronco. I knew my time with him was coming but I prayed to enjoy the holidays one more time but I also said if it is seriously his time and it can't wait then please take him. I guess the almighty chose the latter. I made this prayer one day before he passed. It's now been 2 weeks and still can't believe it. I feel like part of me was removed. I have thousands of videos and pictures of him but I just wish I could hug him one more time.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group VID-20221117-WA0000(1)

I'm so sorry to hear that! It's never easy to lose a dog. They really do become your best friend. Wishing you and your family good thoughts and uplifting spirits. At least you got to take him for a ride in the bronco! Looks like he really enjoyed it

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone

I am so sorry for your loss. My family lost the cat, in 1994 at 21. My now ex had let a barn cat have her kittens in our porch and Plugger was ours. One morning before I left to teach summer school to get money to buy food for my kids he was very low. He was sleeping on my bed where my daughters and I had been crying just a few hours earlier, both for our lost husband/father and our sick old cat.. When I returned home that afternoon he was exactly where I had left him and he had passed. My children were distraught. He had brought them up since birth. A dog or cat that has been that important in our lives leaves a very big hole. For us, it was the loss of one more part of our family. Almost too much to bear. I understand your sense of loss.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I haven't been in our local hangout (here) in quite some time.

Retirement is going well, lasted a few weeks, and then I took on a post-retirement job as an EH&S Coordinator down the road. Loving it! More so, I love being home every night, hanging with family, and just sucking out the marrow of life in every way I can!

Caselli turned five on November 27th.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747475105

Went hunting a few weeks ago.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747535270

Familty trip to Huntsville, AL a few weeks back.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747576355

Lots of fun with our season tickets to our minor league hockey team, The Greenville Swamp Rabbits.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747704766

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747731689

And, of course, many adventures with our Bronco. Us, with one of our daughter's friends out getting pumpkins for Halloween.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747813564

Stocking up for shooting.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747907884

Life is good in South Carolina!!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669747945147

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man, I haven't been in our local hangout (here) in quite some time.

Retirement is going well, lasted a few weeks, and then I took on a post-retirement job as an EH&S Coordinator down the road. Loving it! More so, I love being home every night, hanging with family, and just sucking out the marrow of life in every way I can!

Caselli turned five on November 27th.

Went hunting a few weeks ago.

Familty trip to Huntsville, AL a few weeks back.

Lots of fun with our season tickets to our minor league hockey team, The Greenville Swamp Rabbits.

And, of course, many adventures with our Bronco. Us, with one of our daughter's friends out getting pumpkins for Halloween.

Stocking up for shooting.

Life is good in South Carolina!!

That rocket reminds me of the same building as the visitor center at Kennedy Space Center over at Merritt Island. Pretty cool stuff! It's good you get to be mostly retired and enjoy time with your family.

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
EVERYONE THROW A NEW CR2450 BATTERY IN YOUR GLOVE BOX NOW!

The battery in my key fob died yesterday while I was out and around. Had to use the metal key to get in the car because it wouldn't unlock. Immediately set off the alarm, but there was enough power in the fob to turn it off once I was inside the car.

You can start the car remotely with your phone, but the shifter won't unlock.
I finally found a work-around on this forum (on my phone).

If your fob doesn't work, take the pad out of the bottom of the console and place the fob in the depression with the keys up and the unlock button towards the front of the car.
The car will start normally.

I don't know why the battery died so soon, my wife's Highlander key fob was still on the original battery after 6 years.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

The battery in my key fob died yesterday while I was out and around. Had to use the metal key to get in the car because it wouldn't unlock. Immediately set off the alarm, but there was enough power in the fob to turn it off once I was inside the car.

If your fob doesn't work, take the pad out of the bottom of the console and place the fob in the depression with the keys up and the unlock button towards the front of the car.

I don't know why the battery died so soon, my wife's Highlander key fob was still on the original battery after 6 years.
Please post pictures and video to show us how it is done

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi everyone

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1669939563793

Osky,

I am so sorry for your loss! Iโ€™ve been with my kids when they lost their childhood pet. Prayers going up for you. โค

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I now live in GA but the movers โ€œtextedโ€ me to let me know my furniture (my bed!) will not be delivered for 5-7 days. ๐Ÿ˜ญ So me, some snacks (including alcohol) will be living without my stuff (& microwave). It will be a good lesson for me, which I will get tired of on day 2. I have to say, I love Georgia! No one uses their blinker but oh well! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I bought a couch today (canโ€™t deliver f/2 weeks ๐Ÿ™„) and the salesperson owns a Badlands, manual Area 51Bronco! Weโ€™re now best friends.

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base

Have you tried your Fob since? A similar thing happened to me within the first month but my fob worked perfect since. In my case I think the Bronco went to โ€œsleepโ€ or in low battery mode because I had the kids DVD player left plugged in to the 12v outlet overnight.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I now live in GA but the movers โ€œtextedโ€ me to let me know my furniture (my bed!) will not be delivered for 5-7 days. ๐Ÿ˜ญ So me, some snacks (including alcohol) will be living without my stuff (& microwave). It will be a good lesson for me, which I will get tired of on day 2. I have to say, I love Georgia! No one uses their blinker but oh well! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I bought a couch today (canโ€™t deliver f/2 weeks ๐Ÿ™„) and the salesperson owns a Badlands, manual Area 51Bronco! Weโ€™re now best friends.
Welcome to GA!

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The one fob didn't work the next day, but the spare worked when I got home. Changed the battery on the first one today and it is working fine.
Sponsored