Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might be a good idea to filter through this thread that has multiple requests for a response from Ford, before offering signs of appreciation- This is a snub to many of us waiting over 2 years for delivery… Ford YOU CAN DO BETTER

Congratulations! Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)
Sponsored

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
still no word on delivery, but I got a new target date range.....
This is like when Woody, on "Cheers" (for you old fucks) , asked for a raise and got a title instead.... he was happy with that result. Me, not so much...

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After my rig gets delivered to Morgan Hill, I have to do a one way car rental from Sacramento to Morgan hill “2 hours” then have them drop me off at the dealership to pick up my new ride. Not too bad considering reading some folks flew to another state and drove back. Any of you have to travel out of your area?

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer wouldn’t give me text messages from vin view, won’t give me rail car info, but I stopped by today. My Bronco is in Louisville, they seemed shocked it’s actually moving, current estimated delivery window ends Friday. I’m assuming at least another week till it gets to Orlando.

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer wouldn’t give me text messages from vin view, won’t give me rail car info, but I stopped by today. My Bronco is in Louisville, they seemed shocked it’s actually moving, current estimated delivery window ends Friday. I’m assuming at least another week till it gets to Orlando.
You can call ford cs l. They’ can give you the rail car info if you don’t have it already. They gave me mine. Not cool your dealer didn’t give you the rail car info.

Sponsored

Loop4re7

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Most of The Ford dealers these days. could care less about customer service Times will change. They will eat crow in the future.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My ETA is supposed to be today, so I texted my dealer asking about it and he says he is seeing a “delayed” status. Wtf does that mean? Last location was the rail yard at alliance, TX waiting on a convoy to head east for 2 hours. :/

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wrote my dealer-
He has a contact at RU84 Richmond -
Reiterated my railcar number and VIN, he requested it to be pulled and sent on next truck. She confirmed it will. Expected delivery is tonight or tomorrow to dealership. They have 3 others that came in last week, and one more on our train, not sure if it was same railcar. She stated it was a large load and they are working through it, and some may be offloaded but not technically scanned yet. Therefore… get ahold of your dealer, they may be able to do the same…

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 30AE Mazda MX-5 / 2022 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give Ford a call at 1 800-334-4375
I always get right through, and they all have been really nice. They offered the rail car number to me, did not even have to ask for it. My dealer has been nice, but not really given me any more info that I get from the Ford. My big concern how long it will take to get on a truck and sent down to SWFL from Orlando. My neighbor has been waiting two weeks for his new Ranger to get trucked down from Orlando.

Where about are you located in Florida?

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Something has to be up with your train.. this doesn’t make sense…
I don’t know what’s going on either… just hoping to get some movement soon

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs