Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You have got to be freaking kidding me. Thanks for nothing @Ford Motor Company for showing up after we solved our own issues. What a slap in the face to every single person on this thread and the awaiting shipping thread.
Did you see my response after theirs?
Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ETA is supposed to be today, so I texted my dealer asking about it and he says he is seeing a “delayed” status. Wtf does that mean? Last location was the rail yard at alliance, TX waiting on a convoy to head east for 2 hours. :/
was expecting my dealer call today that it has arrived from the rail yard, crickets

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Most cars should be an emptied status from Richmond that arrived December 03.

Sponsored
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give Ford a call at 1 800-334-4375
I always get right through, and they all have been really nice. They offered the rail car number to me, did not even have to ask for it. My dealer has been nice, but not really given me any more info that I get from the Ford. My big concern how long it will take to get on a truck and sent down to SWFL from Orlando. My neighbor has been waiting two weeks for his new Ranger to get trucked down from Orlando.

Where about are you located in Florida?

Give Ford a call at 1 800-334-4375
I always get right through, and they all have been really nice. They offered the rail car number to me, did not even have to ask for it. My dealer has been nice, but not really given me any more info that I get from the Ford. My big concern how long it will take to get on a truck and sent down to SWFL from Orlando. My neighbor has been waiting two weeks for his new Ranger to get trucked down from Orlando.

Where about are you located in Florida?
I’m in Orlando, literally like 3 miles from the rail stop in town. My salesman said he has been waiting for his wife’s car for 2 weeks, it was taken by train to Jacksonville and had to be trucked from there. I’m hoping it’s not two weeks from there, however they said my Bronco should at least be in Florida this week. If all goes well, it has a slim chance of delivery by my estimated date

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 30AE Mazda MX-5 / 2022 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in Orlando, literally like 3 miles from the rail stop in town. My salesman said he has been waiting for his wife’s car for 2 weeks, it was taken by train to Jacksonville and had to be trucked from there. I’m hoping it’s not two weeks from there, however they said my Bronco should at least be in Florida this week. If all goes well, it has a slim chance of delivery by my estimated date
We may be in the same train. Mine was in Atlanta this morning and scheduled to arrive in Orlando on Thursday.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After my rig gets delivered to Morgan Hill, I have to do a one way car rental from Sacramento to Morgan hill “2 hours” then have them drop me off at the dealership to pick up my new ride. Not too bad considering reading some folks flew to another state and drove back. Any of you have to travel out of your area?
I price some different options to try to drive down to Serramonte from Sacramento area and nothing was really worth it. Best way would have been Greyhound bus. But in the end I'm just going to get someone to drive me down.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most cars should be an emptied status from Richmond that arrived December 03.
Nope...still loaded as of 4:30 am

...AND my eta on Ford's website just got updated....now 12/11-12/17 .... This is the 8th time its been moved sonce built.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

...AND my eta on Ford's website just got updated....now 12/11-12/17 .... This is the 8th time its been moved sonce built.
Talk to your dealership and zone rep. It is there and they can request it to be pulled.

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I just called Ford cs. My dates has not changed. Still 12/9-12/15. What was your eta before it was changed? I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling it’s going to sit in Richmond for a few more days because it’s the story of my life and why would this be any different from my Ford Bronco experience so far.