First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bimmers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
She made it last night šŸ„¹ Iā€™ll pick her up this afternoon.
Nice, sweet Bronco!

I was hoping (still am šŸ˜€) we were on the same truck and they'd drop mine off at 380 & 75 on the way to drop yours off, but still no word for me.

Out of curiosity, did you check your Ford status? Did the Shipped dot turn green?

Again, congrats!
Sponsored

Last edited:

cahme

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bimmers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope...still loaded as of 4:30 am

...AND my eta on Ford's website just got updated....now 12/11-12/17 .... This is the 8th time its been moved sonce built.
Mine was in "arrived" status for 4 days.
It's also on the 4th day of "empty"with one day of "placed at customer location" in between.

Last night, Ford just pushed my ETA from 12/9-12/16, but I dint believe there is much science behind these dates .. I lost count of number of ETA changes, but yeah .. about 8 for me too

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice, sweet Bronco!

I was hoping (still am šŸ˜€) we were on the same truck and they'd drop mine off at 380 & 75 on the way to drop yours off, but still no word for me.

Out of curiosity, did you check your Ford status? Did the Shipped dot turn green?

Again, congrats!
i had the check mark show up around 9:00pm last night!

Sponsored

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 years 4 months 6 days
VINVIEW came through
59E8391E-99AF-4B11-BF78-7EFC2ED735A8.jpeg
D13A52BA-651F-4A70-AA27-665602FCC3D6.jpeg
F895BAA3-8896-46D1-9EFB-044486940EF5.jpeg
Congrats and enjoy

Crazy that mine arrived in TX over a week ago and your took the slow trip to CA and you still received prior to myself.

Last edited:

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

c
2 years 4 months 6 days
VINVIEW came through
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread F895BAA3-8896-46D1-9EFB-044486940EF5
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread F895BAA3-8896-46D1-9EFB-044486940EF5
congrats! the wait is almost over! I just called and still in amboy CA and eta window was changed from 12/04-12/10 to 12/10-12/16šŸ˜•

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a f*cling joke,right? First delivery 11/29-12/2, second 12/2-12/5 now itā€™s the week of 12/12. My Bronco has been sitting in a rail yard outside of Philly since 11/26. Is it really that hard for FORD to ship a truck from Philly to the Jersey Shore?? What a shit show šŸ’© If Ford thinks Iā€™m paying $1600 in delivery fees they are out of their fucking minds!!!!
Dang, itā€™s similar for me, except mines in a Chicago rail yard. The first delivery window was as early as Nov 26. Now the bronco sits in a yard and I get told Dec20th.

Sponsored

njvixen

Black Diamond
First Name
camilla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dang, itā€™s similar for me, except mines in a Chicago rail yard. The first delivery window was as early as Nov 26. Now the bronco sits in a yard and I get told Dec20th.
Thatā€™s even worse than me. Good luck šŸ€ bud. Let us know when you finally get it.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
c

congrats! the wait is almost over! I just called and still in amboy CA and eta window was changed from 12/04-12/10 to 12/10-12/16šŸ˜•
Ok
You arenā€™t going to like this.
Apparently theft of components off vehicles on rail cars is becoming very prevalent. They also vandalized many while in transit, ripping into cars in transport to steal ECUs and other components. Fortunately, it isnā€™t really a Ford thing, more with imports. Sometimes they catch them, have to stop train, offload rail cars that had damaged vehicles, remove the vehicles, send them back to manufacturer, reload vehicles not damaged in railcar and resume. I canā€™t make this up. Dealer received notice of this from their Hyundai store.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok
Apparently theft of components off vehicles on rail cars is becoming very prevalent. They also vandalized many while in transit, ripping into cars in transport to steal ECUs and other components. Fortunately, it isnā€™t really a Ford thing, more with imports. Sometimes they catch them, have to stop train, offload rail cars that had damaged vehicles, remove the vehicles, send them back to manufacturer, reload vehicles not damaged in railcar and resume. I canā€™t make this up. Dealer received notice of this from their Hyundai store.
im just hoping for the best. if that were to be the case for me id probably either try to find a bronco on a lot for close to msrp or walk away and get something else. I figured since the congress and the house blocked the rail strike, some workers are taking their time and making it hard to get work done

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
c

Ok
Apparently theft of components off vehicles on rail cars is becoming very prevalent. They also vandalized many while in transit, ripping into cars in transport to steal ECUs and other components. Fortunately, it isnā€™t really a Ford thing, more with imports. Sometimes they catch them, have to stop train, offload rail cars that had damaged vehicles, remove the vehicles, send them back to manufacturer, reload vehicles not damaged in railcar and resume. I canā€™t make this up. Dealer received notice of this from their Hyundai store
im just hoping for the best. if that were to be the case for me id probably either try to find a bronco on a lot for close to msrp or walk away and get something else. I figured since the congress and the house blocked the rail strike, some workers are taking their time and making it hard to get work done
I was telling the dealer about our trip and your trip and what has happened to you. I absolutely feel 100% awful about this and almost refrained from sending pictures and creating a post about hours arriving. However I wanted to have people know that there is hope.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok
Apparently theft of components off vehicles on rail cars is becoming very prevalent. They also vandalized many while in transit, ripping into cars in transport to steal ECUs and other components. Fortunately, it isnā€™t really a Ford thing, more with imports. Sometimes they catch them, have to stop train, offload rail cars that had damaged vehicles, remove the vehicles, send them back to manufacturer, reload vehicles not damaged in railcar and resume. I canā€™t make this up. Dealer received notice of this from their Hyundai store

I was telling the dealer about our trip and your trip and what has happened to you. I absolutely feel 100% awful about this and almost refrained from sending pictures and creating a post about hours arriving. However I wanted to have people know that there is hope.
its no issue! im happy for others that their journey of fuckery is over, gives me hope that there is maybe a light at the end of the tunnel.
My friend just got hired at the dealership my bronco is going to and i was told i became a talking point at the dealershipšŸ¤£ how it made it sound was that im a very vocal and communicative customer compared to their average customer. Not sure if its a good thing or not but im known by the employees there and never met a single person there
Sponsored