Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

$350? You're kidding right...
That's a LOT of Bronco tax. Lol
Diode Dynamics has a hitch solution for $160 and hooks right into your hitch. Quick and easy and shipping soon.
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Diode Dynamics has a hitch solution for $160 and hooks right into your hitch. Quick and easy and shipping soon.
Cool.... Thanks. I don't have a hitch but would likely still be able to use it 👍🏻

WranglerArctic

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK4 GTI VR6, '22 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking for a rear fog light...
This gives me some ideas for building my own 👍🏻
Ran this chase light and the Baja Designs version on my previous wranglers with spare delete. Love how this mounts in the tire. LOVE both units because you get Running light, brake and reverse in a tidy package.
After looking at this pic of my wrangler with the chase I decided go RIGID because the outline of unit matches how our taillights have the outline. Will look really good AND kick ass in fuction.
Ford Bronco Rigid Industries Ford Bronco Chase Light Kit tempImagemz0UCM

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ran this chase light and the Baja Designs version on my previous wranglers with spare delete. Love how this mounts in the tire. LOVE both units because you get Running light, brake and reverse in a tidy package.
After looking at this pic of my wrangler with the chase I decided go RIGID because the outline of unit matches how our taillights have the outline. Will look really good AND kick ass in fuction.
Ford Bronco Rigid Industries Ford Bronco Chase Light Kit tempImagemz0UCM
Yeah, I don't want running and brake light in it...
Chase/rear fog should be the same level brightness as a brake light. And I have the OEM headlight switch that has the rear fog option 👍🏻
Looks like lots of options tho!

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RIGID Chase light kit for Bronco arrived this week!
Anxious to install and doing so same time as the LED hatch glass light kit that's been. collecting dust a few months or more.
Need to finish another project then jumping on this....
Pics and reviews in near future if anyones still watching this?
Yes still watching although my chase kit has been five weeks on back order from 4wheelparts. By the way if you have a capital one credit card they have been sending 30% cash back offers for 4wp. Frankly it’s not my favorite store but I bought a bunch of lights and stuff for 1500 bucks and got almost 500 back on my credit card. Please post when you’ve done the job - interested to see the wiring harness they use to plug into the Ford.

Sponsored

WranglerArctic

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK4 GTI VR6, '22 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My kit is still sitting along with two other tasty Bronco mods. Had to tackle another project and Bronco go put on back burner, but I'm hoping one day this week. 3 lighting mods in one fell swoop!

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My kit is still sitting along with two other tasty Bronco mods. Had to tackle another project and Bronco go put on back burner, but I'm hoping one day this week. 3 lighting mods in one fell swoop!
Thanks for the update - can’t wait to see it and what your thoughts are on it!

jdmstuff

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the same rigid light mounted on my spare. I wish I would have known about this specific option. I’m using a desert does it mount currently but the one in the video is the Baja Design bracket that I modified to fit. Sorry this was an instagram video.

Ford Bronco Rigid Industries Ford Bronco Chase Light Kit A9BFD26C-0D0F-4077-A6F2-4BE704126ABD

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious if anyone on here purchased the Rigid Industries Chase Light Kit for the Ford Bronco? Either in red or amber.

If so, curious what your thoughts are on it and any pictures of your setup? I also have some questions about how it's setup and how easy it is to remove your spare tire with this hooked up.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Rigid Industries Ford Bronco Chase Light Kit A9BFD26C-0D0F-4077-A6F2-4BE704126ABD
Just go with the Baja Designs or Diode Dynamics kits and throw on a set of amber covers when you need them to act as chase lights. Then when you are not on a trail, leave the covers off and you have reverse lights

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/other-lights-accessories/

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looks like a cool like. does it come with a wiring kit for it all to work?

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@WranglerArctic any update on your Rigid Chase Light install? I'm interested in this option too, but curious how to wire up all the different functions this has, seeing how it can do running, brake, reverse, and strobe. Thank you.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it run break, reverse light, running light?

We would love to see some photos or video if possible👍
Yup - they are red when taillights are on, and BRIGHT white when in reverse or Zone Lighting is turned on. They also have a trigger wire you can run to an aux switch if you want to turn the white on without being in reverse... I went with the SSC1 Pro's - they are BRIGHT.

just did this video just for you - went out and started it in the garage - you can see when I put it in reverse, the white lights come on... but you can also see the white lights come on without me being in reverse because I used the separate switch (optional).
Sponsored

Last edited: