Sponsored

Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco!

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 Door Order In, Thanks Mabett!
Sponsored

HalfCab

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door and 4 Door Wildtrak, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 Door covers received and installed. Good fit and nice looking. Pics are immediately after install - I expect some of the small wrinkles to smooth out after a bit.
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_0291 - Copy
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_0290 - Copy

Sponsored

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was just informed that my seat covers were lost by UPS!!!! I am soooooo bummed!!!! @Mabett is there anything you can do????

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

anyone who buys expensive can PM me and I will refund the difference provided you install them successfully and confirm there is no problem
I'm quoting your response to me in line to start my review. I chose to do seat covers for two reasons, first, dog hair management. Second, I drove an Outer Banks at OffRoadeo and really loved the saddle color. These pictures don't give a great representation of that, they are actually a very nice saddle with a bit of marbling. They look good, not just in the pictures, but up close.

Advise, wear gloves while doing this, all of the hardware in the seats scraped and cut up mu hands quite a bit.

As to the product, better than my expectations. I went over them with a fine tooth comb before installing and I found no defects, not even minor errors in stitching or fabric, and the fabrics themselves look very good. The underside of everything has reinforcement in all the right places and breathable pads.:ROFLMAO:

Fit, exactly as I would expect from a quality product, tight, but not too tight. There's a little bit of "poof" in the front seat where your back is. Though admittedly, that could be me not understanding the round washers correctly.

Instructions, the printed instructions need help. First of all, and it's a super minor thing and I get it, but they are labeled "Aluminum Trunk Grocery Bag Hooks." There are two sets of instructions in the package, both are hard to read and understand, and the pictures are too small and too dark. With that said, the YouTube video is excellent. I watched it once and understood everything.

Overall the installation is quite simple, budget an hour to take your time with it. I did not end up using the spudger for the front seat bottoms, it tucked into the plastic trim very nicely without it. The only place I did use it was on the headrest escutcheons. It was worth a few minutes to study where the metal hooks will pass through and hook to. The rear seats (two-door) were so easy to install that instructions aren't even necessary.

Design wise, very nicely thought out. My compliments. The way that everything fits and the way that the attachments are engineered are VERY professional. I was particularly impressed with the way that the velcro attachments are so simple, and yet blind at the same time. It really looks like a more expensive product due to that.

Obviously I cannot speak to wear, and, I usually forget to update down the road, so sorry about that.

FWIW, the color works really well with the Wildtrak interior and looks fantastic against the AMB color.

For the money, outstanding, Mabett is punching well above it's weight with this product. Meaning, this is going to make people think twice about the much more expensive products.

Please ignore the pin striping, I USE my Bronco. No clue why my pics are doubles.

Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131653137_HDR
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131653137_HDR
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131642218_HDR
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131642218_HDR
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131701122_HDR
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131701122_HDR
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131852475
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131852475
Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco! IMG_20230108_131832164_HDR

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine just arrived after being misdirected by our wonderful USPS system. Looking forward to installing them tomorrow. LOVE the pics I'm seeing of them installed so far.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hand raiser right here. Ready to buy
Come on Molle seat guys. Speak up!!

I’d love a set of these but support is needed to encourage Mabett to produce the molle 2door version.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interested as well for the regular 2-door without the molle. It appears the Amazon link from the previous page has expired :/