Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday was Archetype Racing day.

The D grab handle is a massive upgrade over the factory handle, it is far more solid:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco_The_D_Grab_Handle_01

I removed the included Pic rail and spun in a few 1/4x20 stainless bolts in the for-now unused attachment bolt holes. Please excuse the Frankenstein radio mic holder, I'm working on something more betterer.

And then the AR Badlands console badge because why not?

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco_Console_Badge_01

Today was 4x4TruckLEDs / Baja Designs day:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Baja_Designes_Bumper_Lights_01

The kit the team at 4x4TruckLEDs designed made the installation an absolute breeze, nothing difficult at all. Too bad for me that just as I tightened the last bolt, the rains came and washed away any idea of completing the wiring.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday was Archetype Racing day.

The D grab handle is a massive upgrade over the factory handle, it is far more solid:

Bronco_The_D_Grab_Handle_01.jpg

I removed the included Pic rail and spun in a few 1/4x20 stainless bolts in the for-now unused attachment bolt holes. Please excuse the Frankenstein radio mic holder, I'm working on something more betterer.

And then the AR Badlands console badge beacuse why not?

Bronco_Console_Badge_01.jpg

Today was 4x4TruckLEDs / Baja Designs day:

Baja_Designes_Bumper_Lights_01.jpg

The kit the team at 4x4TruckLEDs designed made the installation an absolute breeze, nothing difficult at all. Too bad for me that just as I tightened the last bolt, the rains came and washed away any idea of completing the wiring.
Do you care
With thanks to @JimmyG for the inspiration, I installed a DV8 Offroad bumper bull bar and 20" light bar. I went with the dual-row light bar, fits perfectly.

I was stumped at where to route the power cable but finally found a spot behind the L/F headlight and it was an easy install after that. I used the #1 Aux switch for power, but that is a simple change if needed.

The downside of this bull bar is that it blocks about 25% of the front camera if your Bronco is so equipped. I'll live...

DV8_Bull_Light_Bar_02.jpg
Do you mind to take some pics from the side of the bull bar?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought it !!!
23 Wildtrak Lux,MIC,modular bumper,leather,HOSS 3.0
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  404D748C-99E6-4EDA-AB7A-7E49A70DDF6B
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  404D748C-99E6-4EDA-AB7A-7E49A70DDF6B
Nice. Better make sure the bash plate is steel and not plastic.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG rear cup holder (no pic yet), love it.
And because I’m that guy who just can’t leave stuff alone, painted my propane tank for camping.
No, I don’t ride around with it on 24/7. Just put it in the mount to check the look.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  7D415F2F-C208-4D73-AF07-BC03B6ED8F54

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IAG rear cup holder (no pic yet), love it.
And because I’m that guy who just can’t leave stuff alone, painted my propane tank for camping.
No, I don’t ride around with it on 24/7. Just put it in the mount to check the look.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  7D415F2F-C208-4D73-AF07-BC03B6ED8F54
Cool paint job on the tank!

No concerns about all that weight on the tailgate, affecting the hinges?

What if you get rear-ended?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool paint job on the tank!

No concerns about all that weight on the tailgate, affecting the hinges?

What if you get rear-ended?
People who overland carry propane tanks there all the time, as well as rotopax full of fuel.
One of those things, I reckon.
Weight isn't a huge concern with the HB reinforcement.
That tank weighs 11 lbs. completely full.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People who overland carry propane tanks there all the time, as well as rotopax full of fuel.
One of those things, I reckon.
Weight isn't a huge concern with the HB reinforcement.
That tank weighs 11 lbs. completely full.
I like your painting!
When I go on trips, I carry my MaxTrax and Rotopax on the Spare so I mounted my Propane tank to one of my Gobi Ladders.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230106_154400

MagicCecil5530

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Satin PPF added today. Think it turned out pretty damn good

Edit: Also swapped badges for script letters. Need to switch the back bronco to black as well.

Next week I’m adding ditch mirror lights, 2 light bars on bumper, new cube fog lights, cube reverse lights.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  64F06879-DCE8-4472-9267-4D0C7CEC8BC9
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1FFC40D7-50D9-431B-9818-AFD39412644B

Last edited:

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Swapped the chrome Bronco badge for a black one. Nothing spectacular.
Sponsored