Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's not just the $2500.

Most people have $2000 - $3800 in price protection money. This adds an extra $2500 on top of that. So either you get $4500 - $6300 in price protection/incentives to sacrifice some items now (in addition to the money you save by switching off of those constrained items)...

OR you roll the dice. If you win, great. If you lose... all of that incentives/price protection goes away, and you're looking at a vehicle with an MSRP cost that is probably ~$1500+ or so higher than the MSRP of the same vehicle today. So when you are looking at potentially a $6000 - $8500+ price difference if you lose that dice roll... then... the offer doesn't seem so shabby to be honest..

BUT, obviously it depends on your priorities. For a lot of people a Bronco without those options isn't worth owning. For others, they really want the Bronco, but if they lose their price protection, then suddenly the Bronco is out of their budget range.
That is significant, especially when the sticker is less as well. Could be over $10k swing easy. It’s a good offer with layering.
Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone want to buy a '23 WT Lux for sticker plus 6% state sales tax?

But seriously, Kind of glad I got my order in just before all this happened, I feel bad for everyone still waiting. This launch just keeps getting worse and worse.

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I’m very curious if a non-WT order holder can change trims when removing all their constraints and still keep Pp and the $2500 offer?

move got a BB, SAS, MIC, 2.7. I’m considering removing the constraints, but if I did I’d want to change to a BD or Badlands.
is that possible?
After reading the entire other thread related to the $2500 offer, I do believe *you can change trims without a penalty and can still get the price protection* (if you were ever entitled to it.) I want to do the same thing...

EDIT - Apparently Ford updates their FAQ... Only Wildtrak orders can change trims and retain PP.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📧-bad-news-friday-official-email-from-ford-urgent-information-regarding-your-ford-bronco-order.63957/page-24

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/💰-official-2500-order-modification-offer-to-wildtrak-customers-switch-trims-and-non-wildtrak-customers-modify-order-to-remove-constraints.63576/page-68#post-1761189

*New link
Post in thread '💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints)' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/💰-official-2500-order-modification-offer-to-wildtrak-customers-switch-trims-and-non-wildtrak-customers-modify-order-to-remove-constraints.63576/post-1769266

Last edited:

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need some help - My dealer is not the a traditional dealer per se. When I talked to my sales associate tonight regarding everything in this thread he was unaware. He also said my 23MY order had been switched to a 24MY order and that happened on the 18th (so good thing I reached out). I had a 2-door BL with SAS/LUX ordered but am willing to do a High/Non-Sas in order to get a vehicle this year.

The help requested - Does anybody have an official email correspondence with Ford they would be willing to forward to me so I can send it to my dealer? We already re-build my Bronco without SAS/LUX but he thinks the $2500 rebate may not show up in their system and he wants to ensure we have the proper information to forward up.

Much appreciated if anybody can help out.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Need some help - My dealer is not the a traditional dealer per se. When I talked to my sales associate tonight regarding everything in this thread he was unaware. He also said my 23MY order had been switched to a 24MY order and that happened on the 18th (so good thing I reached out). I had a 2-door BL with SAS/LUX ordered but am willing to do a High/Non-Sas in order to get a vehicle this year.

The help requested - Does anybody have an official email correspondence with Ford they would be willing to forward to me so I can send it to my dealer? We already re-build my Bronco without SAS/LUX but he thinks the $2500 rebate may not show up in their system and he wants to ensure we have the proper information to forward up.

Much appreciated if anybody can help out.
Military Auto Sales? If so, they are an entirely different deal. They are a fleet order and do not use the typical dealer interfaces.

More than likely, you won't get any money out of them.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also… not sure what you mean by “not a traditional dealer,” but if they are doing fleet or government sales they have a different set of rules.
Military Auto Sales? If so, they are an entirely different deal. They are a fleet order and do not use the typical dealer interfaces.
More than likely, you won't get any money out of them.
Yup, Military Auto Sales. After being completely screwed out of my day one reservation from a local dealership with no help from Ford, MAS seemed like my best option... ...which might not be the case after all.

I figure they somehow might not be able to get the $2500 but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the help!

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@FordVideoGuy Hi Tim. Two questions:

Let's say that I find a dealer with an abandoned order at a decent price.

1) Would my Wildtrak $2,500 apply if it has SAS, Hard Top, or Lux?
2) Do I lose my Transition Private Offer on my current order?

Thank you sir! Your livestreams are really helpful.
If you are talking about an in stock unit, yes the $2500 or the private offer would be applied. We have a call into Ford to find out if you get both. You should because your Wildtrak ordered vehicle would be $2950 (or whatever your P.O. would be) and then you should get another $2500 for the inconvenience of not taking or waiting for your unscheduled order.

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you are talking about an in stock unit, yes the $2500 or the private offer would be applied. We have a call into Ford to find out if you get both. You should because your Wildtrak ordered vehicle would be $2950 (or whatever your P.O. would be) and then you should get another $2500 for the inconvenience of not taking or waiting for your unscheduled order.
I took a stock order in lieu of what we had on order and we got the 2500 plus price protection. Paid for tax and tag and our Eruption Green 4dr sas (affectionately known as Hazel) came home Saturday! Thx Woody Anderson Ford Huntsville Al.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I took a stock order in lieu of what we had on order and we got the 2500 plus price protection. Paid for tax and tag and our Eruption Green 4dr sas (affectionately known as Hazel) came home Saturday! Thx Woody Anderson Ford Huntsville Al.
You are the first person on the forum to do this successfully. Details on exactly how it worked would likely be appreciated by a lot of people.

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell us more, oh wise one!

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are the first person on the forum to do this successfully. Details on exactly how it worked would likely be appreciated by a lot of people.
We got the dreaded e-mail, and later in the day got a call from the sales manager confirming our options. And simply at the end of the conversation (and we thought we were 1000% standing pat for a wildtrack lux, hardtop) the sales manager said he just had a Big Bend 2.7 Automatic with the Squatch package the buyer backed out of and offered it to us. We choked down our pride and went and took it for a spin. The soft top was not as bad as I had remembered it, and it was in our color Eruption green. The dealer used old school math, MW$P minus price protection of 2925 -2500 and tada we were almost 6K under MSRP. We had it home before noon Saturday, got insurance and tags today. We will get a hard top from Ford one day when they are available. No it was not exactly what we wanted but it is my wifes and she loves it. Turns on a dime, just hope I can afford the speeding tickets because it will fly. So my advice talk to your dealer/sales manager I think we all have until March 7 to decide. Good luck, we had our order in for exactly 20 months to the day when this hit. Almost 6K is nothing to sneeze at.

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell us more, oh wise one!
Check below, was not the wise one just lucky. We never expected to take a floppy top, but it is not bad at all, the hard top looks better in my opinion and is likely quieter, wish ford had been more forthcoming with information. Still wish I knew how may wildtracks were on order as of last week. I was a bit obsessed with Fords production tracking monthly build numbers on this forum.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) HAZEL.JPEG

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, Military Auto Sales. After being completely screwed out of my day one reservation from a local dealership with no help from Ford, MAS seemed like my best option... ...which might not be the case after all.

I figure they somehow might not be able to get the $2500 but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the help!
Military Auto Sales was both good and bad, Lisa in Long Island was super helpful, but often was operating on bad data.

Look at the JSON data (F11 on Firefox) on the MAS website and you can dig out a lot of information they may not directly disclose to you.

Other dealers (and employees) with access to the Ford internal systems were helpful in finding information about my order for me once it was scheduled (this is the only way to get your window sticker early).

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check below, was not the wise one just lucky. We never expected to take a floppy top, but it is not bad at all, the hard top looks better in my opinion and is likely quieter, wish ford had been more forthcoming with information. Still wish I knew how may wildtracks were on order as of last week. I was a bit obsessed with Fords production tracking monthly build numbers on this forum.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) HAZEL.JPEG
OK, so you used your price protection and extra $2500 At the same dealer that you had your original reservation with... that probably makes a difference.
May the rest of us poor saps be so lucky 😆
Sponsored