First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Jk, 2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well after 3 days of contemplation I am officially out. I don’t sleep well with BS on my mind. Ford wants me to drop my top must have option? MIC? That increased my concerns about future parts availability and QC.
I actually called around and found my second choice purchase on the lot. A 2023 4runner Off Road Prem. No ADM, $600 off MSRP. Its in my driveway. Loving it!
I still like Ford trucks, and own a 17 Lariat that has been rock solid.
I wont say never again, but it will take a long time to get the bad taste out of my mouth.
Never know what the future holds. I may be back one day! But no time soon. Wishing the best for current owners and those hanging in there! Peace out!
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe you mis-read the Tuesday post. He's talking about dealer-stock orders, not retail pre-orders. He said Tuesday morning Ford accepted a dealer-stock order for Wildtrak
They are not building them.

AwakeOnABus

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 m40i • Toyota 4Runner Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had been contemplating switchting to a Bronco the last couple of days... Day 1 reservation holder... walked away at order/convert time due to MIC looming fiasco.

Bought an X3 M40i...last year - found an allocation and custom ordered - picked it up at the factory 2 months later. No muss, no fuss. It is an amazing vehicle, but... part of me still wants a Bronco... then I log on here to see what's up in the B6G world and find this.

Holy crap, Ford. I don't even know what to say... except I guess I'll keep the bimmer.

txlaube

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tahoe, 2021 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well after waiting two years since reserving I will be throwing in the towel. I have enjoyed following this forum and was excited to have something cool and different but I have no interest in a soft top non Sasquatch. If they had offered money towards an F150 Raptor I might have considered it but, at this point, I am not going to reward Ford for this fiasco by purchasing from them.

Catmandu1999

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Triumph Spitfire
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does one check exactly? I don’t have a VIN or anything only the dealer order code and sales code which doesn’t seem to work anywhere.
Sounds like you walked into a dealer and ordered a Bronco, so I am not sure.

I did a reservation back in May of 2021, which required registering an account at ford.com and have used that registration to check things along the way ever since.

Sponsored

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the same bad news last week. Had been looking nation wide for something very close or an exact match. Really never found anything without ADM. However the dealer manager called late Friday with the bad news, and as we talked he did have an Eruption Green Squatch but with the soft top. Long story short we went and drove it and brought her home Saturday. The Dealer Woody Anderson Ford Huntsville honored the MSRP, PP and added the $2500 private offer right off the bat. I.e. no Haggling after all the wait we are very happy, thanks to Brian Williams at Woody Anderson. Now just to get Ford to build and sell the hard top next year, but we can wait, the soft top by the way is not nearly as bad as we thought! Was not a Wildtrak but the wife loves it, and that is what matters.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is almost that bad. Sent him my updated build attached to the bad news email and 8 hours later he said he’d email me “soon” about my order. Dawg just update my order like I asked. It doesn’t take days to do this.
Still no response and my build isn’t updated. How long should I expect this to take? Should i give him another day before following up again? I hate this ride lol

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the same bad news last week. Had been looking nation wide for something very close or an exact match. Really never found anything without ADM. However the dealer manager called late Friday with the bad news, and as we talked he did have an Eruption Green Squatch but with the soft top. Long story short we went and drove it and brought her home Saturday. The Dealer Woody Anderson Ford Huntsville honored the MSRP, PP and added the $2500 private offer right off the bat. I.e. no Haggling after all the wait we are very happy, thanks to Brian Williams at Woody Anderson. Now just to get Ford to build and sell the hard top next year, but we can wait, the soft top by the way is not nearly as bad as we thought! Was not a Wildtrak but the wife loves it, and that is what matters.
Props to that dealer. Honoring PP on lot stock is above and beyond.

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
My local dealer has a new 4 door badlands with Sasquatch if anyone has had enough of waiting on MAP. Its white with 2.3 and soft top. I stopped and asked this morning and the salesman says $5000 over msrp. Chillicothe Ford in Missouri. ???

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not me still waiting on my dealer to update my order😵💫

Sponsored

HuffDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66' Bronco, 18' F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And to think that I got my Badlands back in August, and I was a bit miffed that I only got half of my price protection and I currently can not order a Heritage yet. First world problems for me. What a disaster this whole deal is. Hang in there folks. I had no idea it was still this bad. Unbelievable.

bdc7482

Base
First Name
BDC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 2D Base Sasquatch 2.7L Carbonized Grey Metall
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have my own twist to add to this saga. I gave up on ever owning a new Bronco last October when we received the email to rebuild our MY22s as a MY23 which I didn't do. I read in a FAQs that Ford would cancel our order and reimburse our $100 reservation fee if we did nothing. I haven't been tracking the nutroll since then and have been waiting for my $100.

Last week I received an email from Ford (19Jan23) stating that my 2.7L 2D Base Sasquatch with MIC Bronco is scheduled for production the week of 13Mar23. There is also a VIN. Apparently Ford automatically rolled my MY22 into a MY23 without me rebuilding it or notifying me!

The next day (20Jan23) I received the $2500 dark cloud email so I can't speak to what kind of clown show Ford is now running in 2023.

I'm not going to do anything and see how this plays out. As of today, 23Jan23, I'm on day 867 since my original reservation date and I don't owe Ford a damn thing!

Reservation Date: 08Sep20
MY21 Order Date: 10Feb21
MY22 Re-build Date: 19Oct21
MY23 Re-build Date: N/A

Remember, FORD = F@ck Our Reservation holDers

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont know if this has been answered but how are people with 2+ year waits not getting built?

Sounds like your dealer is shafting you and not Ford
Sponsored