John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck today everyone. Been waiting since day 1, followed guidance and dumped my 2 door wildtrak for non sas, high badlands. Feeling lucky but time is running out. Need a car in June and if aint going to be a Bronco, it will have to be something else.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on scheduling today-especially those who have been waiting a really, really long time.
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It means nothing for bronco. As long as it’s not 99. You’re 10 had nothing to do to when it was chosen. Even if you had the exact same build as someone else at your dealership. If that dealership has buildable units that align with what is being built that week, it will go by time stamp no matter the priority code.
curious how you know this, are you a dealer or is this observation from this forum.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The optional Badlands wheels are done for the year (balanced out). The final ones were scheduled 3 weeks ago.
By optional wheel you mean this one? Is this accurate? I changed my order, dumbing down from SAS but in doing so optioned for this wheel. Did I just kill my MY23 chances?!?!?!

A511785A-FB04-4ABE-8163-8A5690F31982.jpeg

AA9A7A75-A844-49BE-895F-5F8A463391C3.jpeg

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
^^ yes that's how I understood the constraints list.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By optional wheel you mean this one? Is this accurate? I changed my order, dumbing down from SAS but in doing so optioned for this wheel. Did I just kill my MY23 chances?!?!?!

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling on 2/2/23 For Production Weeks Through 3/27 [No Raptor, Heritage, Everglades, Base, MT, Badlands w/ optional wheel] AA9A7A75-A844-49BE-895F-5F8A463391C3

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling on 2/2/23 For Production Weeks Through 3/27 [No Raptor, Heritage, Everglades, Base, MT, Badlands w/ optional wheel] AA9A7A75-A844-49BE-895F-5F8A463391C3
Correct. Ford is out of those wheels for the rest of the 2023 production run. Change to the standard BL wheels and save $1000

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. Ford is out of those wheels for the rest of the 2023 production run. Change to the standard BL wheels and save $1000
Interesting how the only way I learned about this is “by chance” finding this comment on the forum. If not I’d be happily thinking any day now I’m gonna get “the email” that I’m scheduled. What pisspoor communication from FORD!!!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting how the only way I learned about this is “by chance” finding this comment on the forum. If not I’d be happily thinking any day now I’m gonna get “the email” that I’m scheduled. What pisspoor communication from FORD!!!
Your dealer should have advised you about the wheels. But not all dealers are on top of the constraints.

Sponsored

Robert19

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone hear anything yet today? Trying not to get my hopes up, but for the first time since placing my order I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be scheduled this go-around. Would be a kick in the nuts to not be

Black Diamond
Soft Top
Non-Sas
Mid-Package

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

curious how you know this, are you a dealer or is this observation from this forum.
he works at a dealer.

bulldogg915

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone hear anything yet today? Trying not to get my hopes up, but for the first time since placing my order I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be scheduled this go-around. Would be a kick in the nuts to not be

Black Diamond
Soft Top
Non-Sas
Mid-Package
Nothing here yet. My order was being reviewed on Tuesday which seems to be a good thing- and I'm also #1 in line. *keeps refreshing email*

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do yall know if your order is being reviewed, I take it your dealer will tell you? Did you have to ask them or did you reach out?

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my email!
Dropped the wiltdtak/mic/lux for the BL/soft/HI wiith optional wheels.
03/02/2021 order
Sponsored