First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI ... been emailing them and they tell me it will be -8 offset for the Bronco. I told them at -8 offset I am out and they will not get my $$.

so has Titan 7 released those wheels in the Bronco specs? I do not see it on their site
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yep me too, -8 is gonna look ridiculous.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just removed my wife's wildtrak spare and weighed it and I see 90.60 pounds on my scale. I will remove all the wheels when I get a chance and weigh them all. I want a point of reference as I am installing some new wheels.

sly40

First Edition
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Posting this to make it easier for folks using the search function.

Sasquatch wheel weighs 35.5 lbs.
Stock Sasquatch tire (Territory) weighs 52 lbs.

@KansasDan posted a video by Dan Edmunds who weighed the wheel and tire at a total of 87.5 lbs.
@webspoke posted in the same thread the weight of the Territory at 52 lbs which is confirmed by Tire Rack.
This puts the Sasquatch wheel at 35.5 lbs, which may have already been posted somewhere.

It's already been pointed out that most of the 35" aftermarket tires used will be around 10 to 18 lbs heavier than the stock Territory.
Just a couple wheel options that I think look interesting are the Icon Rebound Pro and Method Bead Grip and both are around 32 lbs.
I sold my Sasquatch wheels and installed 37 BFG KO2 Load C with KMC Impact Wheels and the RPG spring perch (Front ride height increased by 2.25″ and 1.25″ in the rear). Handling feels improved and the Bronco has no problem pushing the larger tires. No trimming is required and the tires have room to clear the UCA.

Sasquatch wheel = 35.5 lbs.
Stock Sasquatch tire (Territory) = 52 lbs.
TOTAL = 87.5 lbs.

KMC Impact Wheels, +18 offset (KM54279068718) = 28.42 lbs.
37 BFG KO2 37x12.50xR17 (Load C) = 64.84 lbs.
TOTAL = 93.26 lbs.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel and Tire Weights C88448FD-9E91-4BC4-BE82-AC2993020D0A

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel and Tire Weights 7456B709-4E86-4F9B-A771-A6D8311C65AB

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel and Tire Weights B54134F6-C30F-4544-94CA-880E08E7EAEB

Last edited:

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those must be the lightest 37’s. Good choice.

Sponsored

Harumph

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1200XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold my Sasquatch wheels and installed 37 BFG KO2 Load C with KMC Impact Wheels and the RPG spring perch. Handling feels improved and the Bronco has no problem pushing the larger tires. No trimming required and the tires have room to clear the UCA.

Sasquatch wheel weighs 35.5 lbs
Stock Sasquatch tire (Territory) weighs 52 lbs
TOTAL = 87.5 lbs

KMC Impac Wheels, +18 offset (KM54279068718)=28.42
37 BFG KO2 37x12.50x R17 (Load C) = 64.84 lbs
TOTAL = 93.26 lbs
Looks good đź‘Ť

No trimming, you say. Have you tested off road, stuffing and drooping with full turn in each direction?

I ask because some drivers do not experience rub issues with their personal driving style.

I don’t want to assume the particulars of your situation.

sly40

First Edition
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks good đź‘Ť

No trimming, you say. Have you tested off road, stuffing and drooping with full turn in each direction?

I ask because some drivers do not experience rub issues with their personal driving style.

I don’t want to assume the particulars of your situation.
No trimming for mall crawling so far ;)

abdielhiram

Wildtrak
First Name
Abdiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is anyone using KO2’s instead of the goodyears?

i like the territory’s but I May have issues finding a set. KO2s are much easy way to find. Also on my Raptor these are much soft on the road, despite the suspension, only drawback of the KO2s is they don’t last much. The territory’s also get rocks stuck often sending them to fly and scaring the shut off me sometimes..

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posting this to make it easier for folks using the search function.

Sasquatch wheel weighs 35.5 lbs.
Stock Sasquatch tire (Territory) weighs 52 lbs.

@KansasDan posted a video by Dan Edmunds who weighed the wheel and tire at a total of 87.5 lbs.
@webspoke posted in the same thread the weight of the Territory at 52 lbs which is confirmed by Tire Rack.
This puts the Sasquatch wheel at 35.5 lbs, which may have already been posted somewhere.

It's already been pointed out that most of the 35" aftermarket tires used will be around 10 to 18 lbs heavier than the stock Territory.
Just a couple wheel options that I think look interesting are the Icon Rebound Pro and Method Bead Grip and both are around 32 lbs.
Sasquatch wheel weighs 36.5 lbs. I shipped five to Alaska. Total shipping weight per box, repurposed Method box and packing, was 39.5 lbs.

cubes32

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just removed my wife's wildtrak spare and weighed it and I see 90.60 pounds on my scale. I will remove all the wheels when I get a chance and weigh them all. I want a point of reference as I am installing some new wheels.
I just weighed my spare as well. 90 lbs.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
How are the stock sas tires? Everyone talks about switching them immediately. Do they do well on pavement and/or off-road, or not good on either? Mine will be a daily driver, but I do plan on going off road once I can. Thanks!
Tires are just fine on the road. Low noise, good tracking, a little stiff at the recommended pressures. They will pick up and hold rocks and throw them. I pulled onto an unpaved area that had gravel before a parking lot was placed. When I left I was throwing rocks for a while. Then when the speed limit was higher, more rocks got thrown. They have rock ejectors, but the rocks don't stick there, they stick between the blocks. The blocks being close to each other helps with the noise, but it's holding rocks. I'll not get the same tires when these wear out.

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are the stock sas tires? Everyone talks about switching them immediately. Do they do well on pavement and/or off-road, or not good on either? Mine will be a daily driver, but I do plan on going off road once I can. Thanks!
I've got 11k on the odo on the stock sas tires as a daily driver.

On Road: They're fine. Decently quiet and stay true. But I'm in the desert so I don't see much weather other than heat, so no idea how they perform in wet/snow/mud.

Off-Road: Meh to disappointing. The tighter tread pattern picks up and throws *A LOT* of rocks, and they're all aimed at the lower half of your door. They also slip on rock ledges a lot more where a wider pattern typically gets some purchase. My other off-roader is on BFG KM2s, and that looser tread doesn't throw nearly as many rocks unless I'm really giving it the what-for, and grabs harder on those same ledges without the same effort.

I'm cheap, so I'll be driving slower-than-normal off road (hard to do with the temptation of the forgiving suspension and & handling), use these for the ~30-50k they last, then switch to some Nitto's or BFGs.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow the SAS wheel and tire weight 87.5 and the stock NON SAS badlands wheel and tire weight 81.6. Still a good few pounds less. But much closer than I would have thought.

jvpstrike3

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013F150 Screw 6.5' bed 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I run Titan7 wheels (forged) on my Raptor and they weigh 20.6 pounds. There will be an application for the Bronco soon.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel and Tire Weights B54134F6-C30F-4544-94CA-880E08E7EAEB

Those are RAD - Nice Choice.