First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the sunrider top? I really want to see how one of those works on my 2 door. I am going to miss just throwing the top back on my 4 door. Need to look for a thread on these
Yes it is, one of the best Bronco upgrades out there in my opinion, 3 sec to open or close.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm curious about how many of you that drive directly on the beach have some sort of undercarriage coating? I drove on the beach all last summer without any protection, but always tried to rinse the undercarriage well afterwards. I know there are other threads about undercoatings, but I wanted to hear from people that are using their Bronco similarly to me.

Thanks!
I'm on the beach everyday. I wouldn't want any undercoating to potentially trap sand/salt. Just be mindful of how you drive, avoid water and runnels, and rinse the undercarriage thoroughly.

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 20230416_155959

Crescent Beach is about 15 minutes from me, so I'm there as often as we can go!

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
had it out a few weeks ago in LBI NJ with a Bronco. 2nd pick is all washed and clean
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 70527879448__D12775EA-B0EF-4B69-8240-8CB7F55ADD6B
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 70527879448__D12775EA-B0EF-4B69-8240-8CB7F55ADD6B
Your Bronco is the perfect vehicle for a beach adventure! It looks amazing parked at the beach and even more impressive loaded up and ready to hit the sand. Thank you for sharing these incredible photos with us. Keep enjoying every moment of your beach adventures and creating memories that will last a lifetime!

mindbender

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried surf fishing with my Badlands in April 2023 on the Delaware beaches and it was a blast! Plan to spend lots of time there with the Bronco this summer! Put it in Sand mode and it was piece of cake!

I do have a question about airing down. I did air down my Bronco to 15 psi before driving on the beach but I am wondering if any one here does not air down before driving on the beach? The reason I ask is that a couple of people on the beach were surprised that I was airing down a Badlands with Sasquatch, they were pointing to the 35 inch tires and the ground clearance.
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! BroncoFishin

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tried surf fishing with my Badlands in April 2023 on the Delaware beaches and it was a blast! Plan to spend lots of time there with the Bronco this summer! Put it in Sand mode and it was piece of cake!

I do have a question about airing down. I did air down my Bronco to 15 psi before driving on the beach but I am wondering if any one here does not air down before driving on the beach? The reason I ask is that a couple of people on the beach were surprised that I was airing down a Badlands with Sasquatch, they were pointing to the 35 inch tires and the ground clearance.
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! BroncoFishin
It depends on the beach conditions. I usually air down my 33's to 18-20psi in normal conditions but on the North side of Indian River Inlet it can get pretty soft during dry spells.
Airing down helps in not stressing the drivetrain and not chewing up the beach.
Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! 2014-05-27 00.49.25

Sponsored

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ohhhhhhhh i like the script with the obx sticker still there. I’m hoping to get my obx in a month and was planning on removing the sticker for the Bronco Script, but seeing yours has me second guessing. Can you send me some more side view pictures of it on both sides?
Pic of the OBX sticker and Script. Thought it looked pretty clean and different from what everyone else was doing.

B1207C98-9CBD-4228-A39C-76C48E4AD7D5.jpeg

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Got her out on Fenwick Island in February. No fishing at that time. But all rigged up to go again this weekend!

I’m trying to figure out a solution if the tailgate doesn’t clear my rod rack mounted on the hitch. I have seen the bike solutions from Kuat but those seem relatively expensive…

IMG_8515.jpeg

IMG_8517.jpeg

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had an amazing first day out surf fishing via the bronco today. Plus, build is looking even better than I hoped it would in the sand!! Anyone else have their beach build ready for the summer?

Ford Bronco Beach Builds / Surf Fishing Builds ready for the summer? Post yours! IMG_8517
Looks like the Delaware beach ! My build date 6/12, I hope. Hope to be there in August with it. Hope ya got your reservation.. lol

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headed to Delaware this weekend, have a place at Dewey. Lots of Delaware/Maryland Broncos here!

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you have to get an extender for your cargo basket l? If so what size did you get? Mine doesn’t fit because of the big ol spare tire (35’s) and have been wondering what to do and the extension makes the most sense. Love your rig btw!
I got the only extender Harbor Freight had in stock, it measures 17". Works perfectly with their cargo basket that's similar to this guy's.
Sponsored