First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
dealers don’t care about b&p. If they are not going to do invoice or lower then they are not. B&P will not change their minds. Why do you think some dealerships have already decided what they will charge ... because B&P does not matter to them. If they tell you it does then they are lying to you.

Wouldn’t call it bitching with a looming deadline for reservation transfers coming. If they pushed it out a month, I’d be relatively happy. Still have a lot of dealers to reach out to here in North East to see if they’ll match Granger
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh crap...
awesome news , this forum will go clown crazy nuts now!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the more ford listens the more it will delay everything. Be careful what you wish for.

This is great news and proves they are listening.

Now let's get on that marine vinyl/washout interior available on all models. No extra testing required on this one. ;)

Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. We should be able to trust a press release!

B&P didn't happen in September. Big deal. Dave your whining. October is fine.

Let's have a positive thread!

For Canadians it's fine because we never got the chance to change dealers, for people who want to change dealers before B&P it IS a big deal. Depending on date of release.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There's the big news you guys were expecting. Doesn't mean much to me as I've always been in the auto trans group, but glad that those who wanted this so bad will be getting it. Be nice if they gave you the 2.7 to go along with it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ask for a courtesy delivery from granger or Stephens and ford will deliver it to a dealer near you. No charge for the delivery but there will be most likely a $500 fee for the receiving delivery to do the paperwork for you.

Plenty of raptors guys do this.

btw ... most dealers are not going to match granger and Stephens. And if they were they would have already announced it. There is a dealer in Rochester that has announced they will do invoice and I will tell you if you want to know.

Who said anything about dealers? I want to have plenty of time to price out exactly what I want for my own budget. But finding a dealer is also important because I have to factor in shipping the truck. Granger shipping is likely more than Stephens due to difference in distance to me.

i never said dealers were basing it on B&P.

Im still searching for dealers in northeast to match Granger.

but I would like B&P so I can get an idea of how much I’ll be spending to see if it’s worth shipping from Granger should i end up ordering there or from Stephens. They’re delaying B&P, I think it’s only fair they delay reservation transfer deadline