First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologies. I haven’t been on here in a bit. So, this may be redundant.

Going through my build on Ford’s website - it doesn’t look like they’ve addressed/adjusted the Sasquatch/manual issue yet.?

How are we supposed to handle our order with the expectation that this will change?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will still place the order through the dealer for late fall arrival. If it bumps into the 2022 model year, then you will have the opportunity to update your order and take advantage of anything new in the 2022 model year while keeping your spot in line.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Manual and Sasquatch are late 2021 availability. Good luck on that on, probably a MY22 deal.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies. I haven’t been on here in a bit. So, this may be redundant.

Going through my build on Ford’s website - it doesn’t look like they’ve addressed/adjusted the Sasquatch/manual issue yet.?

How are we supposed to handle our order with the expectation that this will change?

Thanks.
Only things that are immediately available are shown on B&P.

Anything that has been announced but is “late availability” should be visible to your dealer within their system when it comes time to order.

Still no definitive answer from Ford about exactly how ordering a late availability option will look like.

Last edited:

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late 2021

Sponsored

manualT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks OP for asking. I was wondering the same thing. Started playing with the configurator last night and I find all the different models and options confusing. I just want a manual Bronco, preferably sooner than fall of 2021 or later.

Not sure if the Sasquatch package will feel sluggish due to larger tires and suspension paired with the manual?

After realizing I could not build a base with a manual - I ended up building a Badlands. With the gloss painted wheels and 33" tires, it looks great, but is expensive with my only options being the wheels, roof-rails, and hard-top.

Not sure if there are certain options that a manual transmission buyer should be considering?

TIA

OP
OP

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks OP for asking. I was wondering the same thing. Started playing with the configurator last night and I find all the different models and options confusing. I just want a manual Bronco, preferably sooner than fall of 2021 or later.

Not sure if the Sasquatch package will feel sluggish due to larger tires and suspension paired with the manual?

After realizing I could not build a base with a manual - I ended up building a Badlands. With the gloss painted wheels and 33" tires, it looks great, but is expensive with my only options being the wheels, roof-rails, and hard-top.

Not sure if there are certain options that a manual transmission buyer should be considering?

TIA
ManualT - I’m thinking the same. I may be skipping Sasquatch on my Badlands, just so I can get my manual as soon as possible

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't quote me, but when Ford says late 2021 availability, expect MY22 for ManSquatch. 67:1 is not 95:1 for crawl ratio. Can't wait and the CFO can drive Auto. I am ready to order. :cool:

mrf_pa

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like many others, I think the roll out lead to many unanswered questions. I was all in on the man-squatch and don't mind waiting, but was looking at the Black Diamond for the MGV interior and mid package. The current B&P says you cannot get a manual and mid package combo in BD (why? who knows). That leaves me looking at the BL, but do I want to pony up the extra few grand or just stick with BL without the squatch package and add lift later (since some things that are mid package, like heated seats won't be available aftermarket).