William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

the two door crowd really needs to buy us “mOaR dOoR” people a beer. If it wasn’t for us there would be no 6G bronco🤣. Just like jeep the 4 door is what keeps the model afloat. That being said I wouldn’t mind having a second bronco HE in 2 door🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree with you and I'm with what @BigFootie stated above, no issues at all with the 4 door other than a little sibling rivalry! What's the 2 door allocation right now? 15%? No way would Ford have released a 2 door only Bronco with those kinds of numbers.

As for the beer, first round's on me and thank you very much!!!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club cheers-toast
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I agree with you and I'm with what @BigFootie stated above, no issues at all with the 4 door other than a little sibling rivalry! What's the 2 door allocation right now? 15%? No way would Ford have released a 2 door only Bronco with those kinds of numbers.

As for the beer, first round's on me and thank you very much!!!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club cheers-toast
I wonder if that's why Ford axed the Oates Edition for this year. Not enough 2 door capacity for Heritage and Oates. Oates was supposed to be a 2 door only special edition, but who knows. The Oates could've been the one variant to get me to drop my price protection for waiting this long. Produce and deliver our 2 door Heritage Broncos Ford!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I wonder if that's why Ford axed the Oates Edition for this year. Not enough 2 door capacity for Heritage and Oates. Oates was supposed to be a 2 door only special edition, but who knows. The Oates could've been the one variant to get me to drop my price protection for waiting this long. Produce and deliver our 2 door Heritage Broncos Ford!
They only answer when you post pretty pictures. Right @Ford Motor Company.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you talking about the red with black mod top 2 door that was pictured early on as the Oates? You gotta figure how jacked the mod top story has gone so far ... 21, yes optional, we're sorry, nope! ... 22, nope ... 23, yes but 3 month delay followed by more delays! I'm not ruling out Ford giving us a special edition 2 door, they could easily release a truly limited number of 1000 or whatever with not even a bat of the eye except for that unruly mod top!

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Two door or nothing for me. IMO and its gonna be unpopular....all HEs should have been 2 door. Yall got the Everglades and Raptor, let us have this one thing.
I agree with you! If they would have only done a 2dr version I wouldn't have been upset, I just would have stuck with my 7spd Badlands order and been jealous... However, I'm happy they made the HE in 4-dr too so I could order it get the sweet looks, plus some extra doors for my convenience. I have no interest in squeezing my 6'4 self along with my two small kids and car seats behind me in a 2dr vehicle at this time. I'm just glad they let us order a manual transmission. The only reason my Everglades wasn't my forever bronco was because it was an automatic.

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree with you! If they would have only done a 2dr version I wouldn't have been upset, I just would have stuck with my 7spd Badlands order and been jealous... However, I'm happy they made the HE in 4-dr too so I could order it get the sweet looks, plus some extra doors for my convenience. I have no interest in squeezing my 6'4 self along with my two small kids and car seats behind me in a 2dr vehicle at this time. I'm just glad they let us order a manual transmission. The only reason my Everglades wasn't my forever bronco was because it was an automatic.

Good points. Wonder if the MT will be an option for the MY 24??

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2 Door vs 4dr.... It is all about life stage. When I was young and single... I had 2 door vehicles. When I had a family I had to have 4 door vehicles... Now I am am empty nester I want only 2 door vehicles. My bronco will be a 2 door.... coming from a 4 door truck. My wife and I just replaced her 4 door Merc with the last 2 door C class Merc will ever make. They have discontinued all coupes. We got the last one (more accurately one of the last).... It is all about life stages. I am glad to be back to 2 Door even though I enjoyed my time when I NEEDED 4 doors.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just received pictures from my dealer. My Bronco has arrived!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4346

You knew what I was thinking, thank you.... You posted just as I was typing.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are you talking about the red with black mod top 2 door that was pictured early on as the Oates? You gotta figure how jacked the mod top story has gone so far ... 21, yes optional, we're sorry, nope! ... 22, nope ... 23, yes but 3 month delay followed by more delays! I'm not ruling out Ford giving us a special edition 2 door, they could easily release a truly limited number of 1000 or whatever with not even a bat of the eye except for that unruly mod top!
This thread revealed it but no details.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...der-reveals-bronco-oates-mystery-model.49836/
Lots of speculation, but nothing known other than 2 door only variant.

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I Like it! Thank you for posting those.
Carbonized Gray definitely looks better than the CG shown in the picture. I'm already liking it a lot more than I expected. Hoping to make my drive on Friday and pick it up Saturday.

Hope to have more pictures soon!

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm in a similar situation in life as you. 2 kids ages 6 and 2. I'm 6'2. I'm taking the dive and staying true to the Heritage of 2 door Broncos. I remember crawling in the back of my Dad's 2 Broncos and loving it. Regardless of doors I'm very excited for my 2 door Heritage!
Sponsored