Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So strange and sad that a company that sucks this much and has so many skanky dealers can build a vehicle this great.
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad somebody said it. They might still be a step ahead of Ford but Toyota is coasting on an old reputation. Dig a little deeper and modern Toyotas have tons of problems too.
Chocolate has a filth factor. It's irreducibly true nothing is great all the time, forever. It just doesn't happen. Ford could be better at a lot, but it chooses stasis over radical reinvention. Understandable, but c'mon, a Ford is just not as reliable as car companies with manufacturing lines post-"planned obsolescence".

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every Ford I have ever had has had issues. I bought the 100k Warranty through Granger on my Bronco. It gives me peace of mind. I never keep any vehicle past 60k as most other manufacturers have had issues as well. Dodge, jeep....It is all the same. Luck of the draw as people have mentioned.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My opinion of Toyota is, boring vehicles for boring people. Nothing they make has a soul. When you don’t change engine architecture for over 20 years, sure, I expect it to be perfected. But, 2023 with a 6 speed AT? Come on.

This Bronco is my first Ford, but I have to say, always have admired how Ford evokes emotion and passion.
"Ford can make a desirable car but not a good one."

Hell, Ford gets a ROLL TIDE! :)
Pfft, gig em! đŸ€˜ lol :whistle:

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My opinion of Toyota is, boring vehicles for boring people.
Nailed it. It could be their underpowered old engines, their boring drivers, or a combination of the two, but 9 times out of 10 it's a Toyota holding up traffic.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Ford can make a desirable car but not a good one."

Pfft, gig em! đŸ€˜ lol :whistle:
I like that. Pretty much hit’s it square. They can work hard and turn out good stuff ”when they want to”. Then, in Motorsports, they’re really strong, and I mean in all classes and specs, so not just NASCAR.

Ford is big in Australia too, but I don’t think there are guys taking an Everest across the Canning Stock Route, like they will a Troopy Toyota, but hell, they’ll take a Landy too, so what does that say?

They’re not perfect, but they’re the best domestic to me. I’d never buy a GM product, not even the Vette and I have very mixed feelings about saying that one.

Boy ohh boy is this Bronco an object of desire. Heck, I even like this new Mustang, which just 15 years ago I called a car for man children. Eating them words for sure!

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re not perfect, but they’re the best domestic to me. I’d never buy a GM product, not even the Vette and I have very mixed feelings about saying that one.
I got a 2010 Chevy Silverado V6 SB single cab that's been going strong, I don't doubt American car manufacturers can make good rides, I just think they're too smart by half too often.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, you must really feel it if that low hangin' Aggie/Longhorn trollin' didn't get nothin' but cut bait. đŸ„‚
Our Texas trolls to the SEC are treated as we so trolls here on Bronco6G. Ha ha!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Psny

Psny

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F two fiddy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol. You are the one. You got that part right.
OK sure, read the room. I currently have 6 Fords, my grievance with CS is warranted.

Last edited:

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it a problem now or have we had this problem forever? Is it Social Media that brings all of this to our attention from a few thousand people and now the manufacturers have to react? Prior to Social Media most only heard from the people around them while the Manufacturer would just sell and produce vehicles, not assemble them. With new laws and these forums it only makes Manufacturers react to be competitive with their competition.

bikesandguitars

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak, ‘22 Tundra TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been having some bad luck with them lately, passenger side camera went out on the Bronco, transmission in the super duty, timing chain in the eco boost, water pump in the explorer, & was in the process of buying another explorer and the hold was put on for 360 camera. Not to mention the inconvenient recalls & tsb's but the worst part is there customer service. One could over look most of this if they took care of their loyal customers instead of pushing responsibility to the dealer. Rant over, any other brand recommendations.
We are a Toyota family. Land Cruisers, Tundra, Tacoma, Venza, RAV4, FJ’s - They just don’t break. They hold their value. They won’t leave you stranded. It’s all about reliability and cost of ownership. Toyota leads in both categories.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK sure, read the room. I currently have 6 Fords, my grievance with CS is warranted.
I have 9 fords and no problems. So There that
Maybe It is you 😉😂

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck with all my Ford’s, dating back to an ‘85 GT convertible. But Ford has a real problem with their dealers and service departments. I had a great dealer when I lived in N Atlanta. Consistent, honest, worked to build loyalty and referrals. Now in NW Florida and the 2 dealers convenient to me are abysmal. Sales departments are bad enough with dealer mark up on everything along with the customary dealer charges on the buyer order. But their service departments are worse. Routine oil changes require appointments weeks in advance, follow up is non existent and service work is rarely completed the first time, requiring follow up visits. One of them also owns the Honda and Acura franchises and pulls similar stunts there. Bad dealers were the downfall of VW in the US, I can see Ford headed down that same path. I understand that are independent businesses but they represent and deliver on the Ford brand and promise. It’s a problem that deserves and needs to be fixed.
Sponsored