Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine got to Walkertown NC this morning 2:38 am. Next stop dealership, will be hounding my salesman of over 25 years Tuesday morning early
Sponsored

Sponsored

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whereā€™d you order from?
More specifically:

Sai Nee Art AUTRAVEL 3D Emblem Fitment for Bronco Black ABS Material Rear Tailgate Insert Accessory with Tape-On Installation 2021-2022 (Matte Horse Matte Black LDA-E8001 B all models 2021-2022.

3D Letter Emblem 10" Fitment for Bronco Matte Black Script ABS Material Door Insert Accessory with Tape-On Installation Decal.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally got it home. I just happened to stop in at the dealer to see what was up and my salesman told me they just finished cleaning it up and was about to call me!

I put my excitement on pause to do the always unpleasant chore of the paperwork and signing myself into some debtā€¦but after that it was an incredibly fun ride home!

I found what looks like a chunk of that rubber body sealer stuff stuck next to the front fender flair that got painted over and looks like a wart, so gotta take it back to get that fixed but man, what a fun vehicle to drive!!!

IMG_8746.jpeg

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This morning I flew over the rail yard that my Bronco has been sitting in since Thursday. I thought about asking the pilot if he could get lower and circle to see if I could get my eyes on it, but I didnā€™t think heā€™d oblige. šŸ˜€

Sponsored

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got it home. I just happened to stop in at the dealer to see what was up and my salesman told me they just finished cleaning it up and was about to call me!

I put my excitement on pause to do the always unpleasant chore of the paperwork and signing myself into some debtā€¦but after that it was an incredibly fun ride home!

I found what looks like a chunk of that rubber body sealer stuff stuck next to the front fender flair that got painted over and looks like a wart, so gotta take it back to get that fixed but man, what a fun vehicle to drive!!!

IMG_8746.jpeg
Bucees FTW! Awesome Bronco! Enjoy that top off experience for the fall.

Last edited:

Moving Chicane

Badlands
First Name
DP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Germans and an Italian
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Booked 1-way LAX-IAH tickets last night, so should be starting the drive back home on the 25th of this month in our brand new BadSas. :)

Houston, Austin, Marfa, somewhere TBD, Phoenix and then LA/home seems to the route.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone received an assembly line picture of their broncos yet? I havenā€™t seen any posted in any build week for a long time which is a bummer. Maybe they arenā€™t doing it any longer.
Sponsored