Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have they announced which vehicles will be there? I’m assuming the same ones that were out West. I was thinking about driving up there but I would like to see some different versions of it.
[/QUOTE
From Bronco Driver Magazine :

It’s official, Ford will be onsite with a display featuring the new Bronco Family of vehicles including the Bronco 2-Door, Bronco 4-Door and Bronco Sport.

Now in it’s 14th year the Bronco Super Celebration will have 100’s of Broncos on display and cruising the Great Smoky Mountains. There is no charge for visitors to attend and take in the sights and atmosphere of the World’s largest Ford Bronco festival and see Ford’s new Bronco Family.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ride comfort/bumpiness/steering feel at highway speeds is most comparable to what other ford product? Ranger? Edge? Explorer?

that way we could at least test drive other existing cars

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is sound deadening SPECIFIC to the roof a standalone option or does it come with mod hardtop or limited to certain trims

Redeye

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford: When is the actual date when b&p is coming to all your favorite soon to be Bronco orders.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for taking our questions and good luck and have fun!
Will the 37s be available from factory

Will the 2 in lift be available as well

I also had some stupid questions about grills and flooring but its not the end of the world either way enjoy the event anything you find out will be appreciated?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'd love to know the width of the rear door/hatch of the 4 door. When open, how far behind the Bronco does it extend. Helps me finish the design of the new off-road chassis for my tear drop and the tongue box.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long does it take one intern to edit a video on interior options????
Same here. I thought BroncoNation said “in next couple weeks” so they didn’t have to field another hundred questions on “materials and color options” at the next Super Celebration event in TN.

That said.... perhaps a good chance this Material and Colors vid is dropped before Super Cel East starts next week, so they can be the heroes they said they would be.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe some details on the 4dr soft top - not much has been said. Colors? How does the rear panel seal w the tailgate?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That wasn’t a dumb answer. The lift of a coilover is actually done by the coil spring. If the spring is stiffer, it will not sag as much and will provide more of a lift than a softer spring with the same length.
This might actually be how the small amount of lift is provided by the Sasquatch package.
You are partly correct, when you design a spring, Spring Rate is one of the most important factors and contributes to how soft or firm the spring will be.

The second is Free Length, these are independent variables that can be selected to achieve any height you want.

Here is a Spring Design Calculator to explain more.

https://www.thespringstore.com/spring-rate-calculator.html

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are partly correct, when you design a spring, Spring Rate is one of the most important factors and contributes to how soft or firm the spring will be.

The second is Free Length, these are independent variables that can be selected to achieve any height you want.

Here is a Spring Design Calculator to explain more.

https://www.thespringstore.com/spring-rate-calculator.html
Yes, but I was directly referring to Ford saying that they use a heavier spring rate for the Sasquatch to achieve the extra lift over a Badlands. I didn’t mean the spring stiffness was the only way to lift. Obviously length will do it to. But a stiffer spring means you don’t have to change any hardware to the coilover. Which is why manufacturers prefer to use a heavier spring to make more lift, ie a truck with steel bumpers, added weight etc. they will usually recommend a heavier spring instead of a longer spring for the same vehicle.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think its the black & cyber 2-door...and the 4D cactus. Same ole' same ole'
I will travel for the 4D cactus. But not the red OBX fishing one or whatever trim it is.
Sponsored