First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Agreed, here's me flexing at the grocery store! Living dangerously I know!

PXL_20231104_184416467.MP.jpg
I'm retired but work 3 days a week at Lowes. I try to park between other employees to avoid stray carts.

20230822_064215[319].jpg

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm retired but work 3 days a week at Lowes. I try to park between other employees to avoid stray carts.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230822_064215[319]
I did the Lowes thing couple years back to pay for my 1st Full Sus MTB… I’ll never recover that loss of time and effort… 😂

L&D's Broncos

Heritage
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72Sport' & 73' & 24' Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Be prepared all 12/18 2 door HE are getting cancelled
Same here, moved to 12/18 with a vin and a date. 11/3 cancelled by FORD.
We will wait to see what if anything Ford will offer all of us. But in the meantime I'm looking at other options.

Sponsored

Milan88

Heritage
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same here, moved to 12/18 with a vin and a date. 11/3 cancelled by FORD.
We will wait to see what if anything Ford will offer all of us. But in the meantime I'm looking at other options.
There’s a Land Rover dealer 2 lots down from my Ford dealer. I’ll start exploring Defenders

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There’s a Land Rover dealer 2 lots down from my Ford dealer. I’ll start exploring Defenders
I’ll bet I got more Defenders around these parts than Broncos… half are 2dr and a few with White Steelies, Wannabes 😂

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just got my 18th build date, moving back from 11/27 to 12/11. Trying to keep positive thoughts…

@Ford Motor Company I know you never acknowledge me tagging you but either send the cancellation email or confirm you will build my 2dr Heritage! Quit dragging this out! 😡
i
I’ll bet I got more Defenders around these parts than Broncos… half are 2dr and a few with White Steelies, Wannabes 😂
i'll be at the land rover dealer next week!

i hope the rest of you also tell ford to go pound salt after this

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
i

i'll be at the land rover dealer next week!

i hope the rest of you also tell ford to go pound salt after this
Unless there are major concessions (private offer, price protection, 2dr F/U fee) for ordering a ‘24 Heritage and it’s prioritized, I am not buying a Bronco after waiting over 3 years.

I’m not holding my breath either.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nothing wrong with a Defender, you can get white wheels and white top too! I think allot of people wanting more option choices and luxury finishes would be better served with one if it's within their budget.

Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nothing wrong with a Defender, you can get white wheels and white top too! I think allot of people wanting more option choices and luxury finishes would be better served with one if it's within their budget.
yeah, i am a land rover guy and this was supposed to be my move out of the land rover world. spent a great week at the land rover national rally in Moab a few weeks ago and the defender with 35's does pretty good out there

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Maybe Ford is canceling the VIN#s and replacing them with 2024 #s?

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Maybe Ford is canceling the VIN#s and replacing them with 2024 #s?
Maybe… but there’s zero evidence of that to date and it’s contrary to their position on legacy reservations and 2023 model year orders. Not sure why they would just cancel orders without notifying customers if there was any plan to take care of them.

They can sell my build for $55K as a 2024 instead of $44K If they protect it and carry it over.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Maybe… but there’s zero evidence of that to date and it’s contrary to their position on legacy reservations and 2023 model year orders. Not sure why they would just cancel orders without notifying customers if there was any plan to take care of them.

They can sell my build for $55K as a 2024 instead of $44K If they protect it and carry it over.
Even now, I still don't think Ford will drop you guys who have been hanging in there for over 3 years. This is a company that survives on loyalty. Look at the F 150, the number one selling vehicle for decades. Why? Because our Grandads and Dads told us they were the best. We all know they botched the Bronco rollout big time but how can they punish you guys for the strike and all the other delays that have happened? I think in the end they'll do the right thing and extend your PP. They understand it's easier to keep the customers you have than to go out and find new ones.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Even now, I still don't think Ford will drop you guys who have been hanging in there for over 3 years. This is a company that survives on loyalty. Look at the F 150, the number one selling vehicle for decades. Why? Because our Grandads and Dads told us they were the best. We all know they botched the Bronco rollout big time but how can they punish you guys for the strike and all the other delays that have happened? I think in the end they'll do the right thing and extend your PP. They understand it's easier to keep the customers you have than to go out and find new ones.
Hope this is true for you folks…
Sponsored