Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a full package without having to piece meal everything together?
Not completely. The rear clamshell comes with mostly everything except the rear glass stuff, then the other panels would be separate also.
I don’t think Ford ever planned/plans on making a full kit though.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not completely. The rear clamshell comes with mostly everything except the rear glass stuff, then the other panels would be separate also.
I don’t think Ford ever planned/plans on making a full kit though.
Oh ok cool. That’s still better than I thought haha! Thanks for the info! What’s the retail?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh ok cool. That’s still better than I thought haha! Thanks for the info! What’s the retail?
For a 4 door retail price is
$3380 for the clamshell
$980 for the middle panel
$3155 for the front 2 panels

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a 4 door retail price is
$3380 for the clamshell
$980 for the middle panel
$3155 for the front 2 panels
I think that’s cheaper than before!!

If you’re bored per chance how much is the MGV for a black Diamond? 4 door

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think that’s cheaper than before!!

If you’re bored per chance how much is the MGV for a black Diamond? 4 door
Yeah the prices seem to be coming down slowly.

The front panels don’t really make sense. One is $1000, the other is $2155 🤷‍♂️

I’ll PM you about the MGV

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They already offer it. You can order a MIC top from any dealership.
I see about ~95 2 door tops available at a few different depots right now and 33 4 door tops.

I've had my 2DR since the end of March, built the beginning of March. With about 4K on the ticker. Knock on wood, no problems at all, other than where the dealer shitted it up. :cautious: I look at least once a week, especially after seeing all the issues posted in here.

When I read your post, seeing how many more 2DR tops are available, and the fact that most problems I see are on 4DRs (Yes, I know 4DRs are more popular) Makes me think maybe the 2DR tops "take" to the process better than the 4DRs, maybe???? Not many 2DR warranties??? or just more tops than 2DR orders???

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my 2DR since the end of March, built the beginning of March. With about 4K on the ticker. Knock on wood, no problems at all, other than where the dealer shitted it up. :cautious: I look at least once a week, especially after seeing all the issues posted in here.

When I read your post, seeing how many more 2DR tops are available, and the fact that most problems I see are on 4DRs (Yes, I know 4DRs are more popular) Makes me think maybe the 2DR tops "take" to the process better than the 4DRs, maybe???? Not many 2DR warranties??? or just more tops than 2DR orders???
I was wondering if the moar door being longer creates more "flex" and in turn causes more wear and tear on it. But than again the 2dr has a longer clam shell so who knows lol

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tough to say why there are more 2 door tops currently available. Could really be any of the possibilities you listed. I’d guess just because 4 door is more popular.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my top did this when off and on floor of garage. then settled back into smooth. messes with your mind as I'm always staring at it when I fill up waiting for trouble. :unsure:

Ford Bronco MIC hard top surface now resembles the moon's surface main-qimg-252299e53fe0c43dd28dbaaea5f19fd2-pjlq

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beemerman

Wildtrak
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 wildtrak. 2011 raptor. 1969 chevelle ss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2023 wildtrak 2 door has developed a crack above the left side rear window, built 6/23. 1500 miles on it. Got it 8/1 / 23. Dealer has ordered a new top. Hard to see the crack. My ceramic guy pointed it out. Don’t drive it much sits in my garage mostly. No off road yet.

C-Note

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2 DR September 2022 build and have no issues…..yet. I do stare at the top about every other week to see if there’s any changes. Don’t tell anybody, but I do go through a car wash a couple times a week!

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sell it for like $7k before you are inevitably left with a heap of wet cardboard. I would bet the vast majority of hardtops will face the same fate eventually in the next few years. There is no way their level of construction/materials hold up long term.

bluemts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All, I am looking at new 2024 Broncos. Probably Badlands or Wildtrak 4dr. Has Ford announced a new top design or maker or better materials or any indication the quality of these tops will improve? Do they admit there's a known issue?
Thanks

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All, I am looking at new 2024 Broncos. Probably Badlands or Wildtrak 4dr. Has Ford announced a new top design or maker or better materials or any indication the quality of these tops will improve? Do they admit there's a known issue?
Thanks
No. No. No. no. And no.
Sponsored