Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I have no interest in one, this thing will sell well and I like the disruptive aspect of including armor.

Think other manufacturers need to think of making vehicles that are bullet resistant and have bulletproof glass.

The number of carjackings and break-ins will tank if more vehicles have armor.

Ther than that, I give TFL credit for saying that this isnā€™t really a truck with that bed and that fake tow scenerio this thing presents.

This is a car. A car that is interesting and cool, but wouldnā€™t be good at actual truck stuff much like how the Lightening isnā€™t good at truck stuff and is more of a round town and short road trip car that has truck dimensions.

Glad Tesla finally got this thing out of the door, but in the end, just another rich boi toi. šŸ˜’
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like it came right out of a cheesy 1970ā€™s sci-fi flick.
Think thatā€™s the point of it Mikeā€¦ā€¦. It excels at what it was trying to do, so if youā€™re really into Blade Runner, this is your car!

Sponsored

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm so surprised that guys on a Bronco forum would trash talk another car manufacturer, especially one that is all electric! (end sarcasm)

What has Ford made lately that has made headlines? Broken the mold? Become insanely profitable?

The Model Y is approaching the best-in-world selling vehicle status for '23. Tesla is the most AMERICAN MADE vehicle when supply chain and component makeup is taken into consideration. Tesla has no Union. Tesla has insane technology, new manufacturing methods (gigapresses, 48v architecture, dry electrode cell chemistry, it's own chip fab), and the biggest neural net in the world. Tesla has $23B in cash & cash equivalents on it's balance sheet. Tesla lead the EV charge and now ALL manufacturers are adopting their charging standard and converting to EV.

But don't let that stop you! Let the hating continue! The cybertruck sucks, it's a flop, Elon is a shame salesmen, all their cars are catching on fire and running people into telephone poles! Tesla is going bankrupt! Sell TSLA!

Meanwhile Ford & GM keep pumping advertising dollars into the newspapers that you are reading endless negative headlines from.

Moral of the story: people are sheeple!

Last edited:

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Although I have no interest in one, this thing will sell well and I like the disruptive aspect of including armor.

Think other manufacturers need to think of making vehicles that are bullet resistant and have bulletproof glass.

The number of carjackings and break-ins will tank if more vehicles have armor.

Ther than that, I give TFL credit for saying that this isnā€™t really a truck with that bed and that fake tow scenerio this thing presents.

This is a car. A car that is interesting and cool, but wouldnā€™t be good at actual truck stuff much like how the Lightening isnā€™t good at truck stuff and is more of a round town and short road trip car that has truck dimensions.

Glad Tesla finally got this thing out of the door, but in the end, just another rich boi toi. šŸ˜’
Maybe bullet proof but not baseball proof!
Watching Elon throw not 1 but 2 thru the windows had me on the floor laughing.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As someone who purchased and drove a Model 3 while waiting for my first Bronco and Maverick, had a Cybertruck reservation, and am generally a fan of Tesla and EVs......the Cybertruck is a fucking joke.

A literal fucking joke.

Give me a lightning any day of the week.

But give me an F-150 with a 5.0 Coyote everyday of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Musk is the world's biggest DB at this point. I wouldn't buy a Tesla at any price.
Have to agree with you and politics aside when he told advertisers to go eff themselves he deserves not only advertisers but followers and ev buyers going elsewhere.

As Bugs Bunny used to say before PC, "What a maroon"

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Think thatā€™s the point of it Mikeā€¦ā€¦. It excels at what it was trying to do, so if youā€™re really into Blade Runner, this is your car!
Didn't he say something about a car that actually looks like the future, dystopian future but sure!

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol. That is not the price.

*Prices assume IRA Federal Tax Credits up to $7,500 for Rear-Wheel Drive and All-Wheel Drive and est. gas savings of $3,600 over 3 years.
still nope - its too ugly to drive IMO