Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
So a now an invite only Golden Ticket for the chance to grab a hardtop...WTF
Remember, this is just Ford startup, not a well established vehicle manufacturer...

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL:cool:. Three weeks for ours!
Oh I think we 100% have the superior product over a MIC, that's for sure, though the slight slant in the back is certainly personal preference for some and not for others. I think its "just enough".

I mean I would kinda like to have the second row panel to be removable, but the reality for me is that this is becoming a family camping rig, and a TrailRax will be going on shortly and I don't see me ever really removing the front targa. I was actually MORE interested in the ADV 1-Piece design originally, but I also can't stand their wiper placement choice either. Nobody seems to have exactly what I want, but TOR got really damn close!

I am still on the fence on if I'm going to sell my soft top, I probably will because I know if I stow it that it's just going to take up space in my garage forever and continue to devalue.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not a four door owner, so enlighten me with an answer to my question. If someone ordered dual tops did any of those orders receive their vehicle with the soft top and they then waited for a hard top?( since the production of the MIC was such a debacle.) I don’t think this took place but now am curious if it did occur. After all they did sell the Broncos with the hard top wiper washer for future use.

Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not a four door owner, so enlighten me with an answer to my question. If someone ordered dual tops did any of those orders receive their vehicle with the soft top and they then waited for a hard top?( since the production of the MIC was such a debacle.) I don’t think this took place but now am curious if it did occur. After all they did sell the Broncos with the hard top wiper washer for future use.
All dual top orders had the hard top installed with the soft top shipped in the cargo area.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Op, flip beat me to the punch.

I was surprised by the price honestly... was expecting around $6000, but $5000 is solid.

Feel like it would be smart to pull up the reservation list and offer the hard top to reservation holders who ordered a soft top first. We all know once these start shipping we're going to see a handful of "new in-box hard top for sale!" posts on this forum, Facebook marketplace, eBay, etc.

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Generally nothing official happens with a car sale until said car is in the condition is it to be in for the sale. Even like mudflaps and whatnot, if its part of the deal it has to be on there before the vehicle is sold.

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh I think we 100% have the superior product over a MIC, that's for sure, though the slight slant in the back is certainly personal preference for some and not for others. I think its "just enough".

I mean I would kinda like to have the second row panel to be removable, but the reality for me is that this is becoming a family camping rig, and a TrailRax will be going on shortly and I don't see me ever really removing the front targa. I was actually MORE interested in the ADV 1-Piece design originally, but I also can't stand their wiper placement choice either. Nobody seems to have exactly what I want, but TOR got really damn close!

I am still on the fence on if I'm going to sell my soft top, I probably will because I know if I stow it that it's just going to take up space in my garage forever and continue to devalue.
We really enjoyed popping the top during the summer over the past couple years. I think we’ll keep it because the new soft tops they are delivering have improved rain gutters and fitment. With the TurnOffroad, my soft top is probably now more of a collectors item with marginal resale value, but we will see.
The OEM dual Top option lists about $2250 or 2550 for new models so…​

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Generally nothing official happens with a car sale until said car is in the condition is it to be in for the sale. Even like mudflaps and whatnot, if its part of the deal it has to be on there before the vehicle is sold.
Well, not exactly the same thing but when I optioned my two door I selected the mesh top. I picked up my Bronco flour weeks before the top arrived at the dealer. It was an option listed on the window sticker.