Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are a couple of Dealerships on these forums that are promising to sell below Invoice 1-2k. Here is what I think they are hoping for. They are hoping or gambling that there will be a large# of these Broncos do not take delivery. They are not even requesting an additional deposit beyond the $100 deposit. Let's be honest,any amount of deposit beyond the $100 that person is serious and has a high probability of taking deliver. Once the order has taken place via the dealership that $100 is no longer refundable. They are banking on a high allotment order come dec\jan and with no additional deposit required they will see it.

So spring/summer 2021 rolls around and dealership A secured 100 Broncos (hypothetical). Remember every Bronco ordered has a reservation stamp attached to a customer, the dealership is obligated to sell to the customer 1-2 k below Invoice at the agreed price. Hypothetical, 50 of those customers for whatever reason cannot or changed their minds and don't take delivery they are out of the $100 which is really peanuts because they paid this back in July/Aug or whenever.

So now the dealership is stuck with 50 Broncos, but this is not a bad thing. So with an inventory 50 Broncos of various builds and configurations. They have a very and I mean very good problem sitting on their lot. They are NO longer obligated to sell those below Invoice and now they can sell to whom ever wants to buy it. Being highly sought after , I suspect these would be sold above MSRP. What do you all think?
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a couple of Dealerships on these forums that are promising to sell below Invoice 1-2k. Here is what I think they are hoping for. They are hoping or gambling that there will be a large# of these Broncos do not take delivery. They are not even requesting an additional deposit beyond the $100 deposit. Let's be honest,any amount of deposit beyond the $100 that person is serious and has a high probability of taking deliver. Once the order has taken place via the dealership that $100 is no longer refundable. They are banking on a high allotment order come dec\jan and with no additional deposit required they will see it.

We actually want to deliver 100% of the orders as the ones that do not pick them up can put us in a terrible position on the Broncos...

So spring/summer 2021 rolls around and dealership A secured 100 Broncos (hypothetical). Remember every Bronco ordered has a reservation stamp attached to a customer, the dealership is obligated to sell to the customer 1-2 k below Invoice at the agreed price. Hypothetical, 50 of those customers for whatever reason cannot or changed their minds and don't take delivery they are out of the $100 which is really peanuts because they paid this back in July/Aug or whenever.

Hypothesis sounds logical but the actuality is not our goal at all and the penalty would be sever for the store and customers downstream in the order process...

So now the dealership is stuck with 50 Broncos, but this is not a bad thing. So with an inventory 50 Broncos of various builds and configurations. They have a very and I mean very good problem sitting on their lot. They are NO longer obligated to sell those below Invoice and now they can sell to whom ever wants to buy it. Being highly sought after , I suspect these would be sold above MSRP. What do you all think?

You should at least take a look at our inventory you will see that we sell nothing for MSRP or even close, the only ones we do not discount are the Raptor and GT 500...

Answered for clarity on Granger Ford's position only

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We actually want to deliver 100% of the orders as the ones that do not pick them up can put us in a terrible position on the Broncos...

Hypothesis sounds logical but the actuality is not our goal at all and the penalty would be sever for the store and customers downstream in the order process...

You should at least take a look at our inventory you will see that we sell nothing for MSRP or even close, the only ones we do not discount are the Raptor and GT 500...

Answered for clarity on Granger Ford's position only
He's Alive!!!!

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Granger, I believe is interested in building customer relationships and a name for themselves.

If you had followed Albert’s genuine, helpful and transparent communication on b6g you would have known that too and wouldn’t have made that rather insulting statement.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think I had to look at your profile to see if maybe you signed up 5 minutes before you posted this thinking maybe he's new. There's lots and I mean LOTS of discussion covering every question, concern and conspiracy theory you mention in thus forum. Myself and few others here trust these "couple of dealerships" enough to move our reservations and make the drive across various points of the US to get a Bronco from them so I think drop rates will probably be the lowest with them than some shady big box stores.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
btw ... I asked granger In a different thread if they will refund $100 if one has to abandon their order and they yes they would refund the initial deposit.

btw ... I just don’t understand your post. Are you trying to call out granger? if granger had alternative motives why would that effect you?

Granger has been 115% transparent and I am willing to bet that the Stevens deal would not even exist without granger.

the bottom line is that everyone benefits from granger and Stevens even if you don’t shop with them.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can also throw in the fact that hold back (dealer profit basically) from the black diamond trim on up is $1,300+ if you add in the assumed commission for x-plan. By the time you hit 1st Edition that number climbs over $2,000 if I remember correctly.

My theory is, they are betting that most Bronco's will be invoiced at $40k and above. Therefor leading to profit, new relationships, and great word of mouth for future sales. Just my theory anyways.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Below Invoice Dealerships large.595a49e5c89fb_DontFeedtheTrolls.gif.cb3d7ea7b471cf83997cccc0bd27c79a

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
More like cockroaches. They just keep crawlin' back.
I wonder if he realizes, if we click on his profile, we can see im viewing this very thread at this very moment.

Internet troll formula: Create antagonistic post+Sit back and watch the Sh!tshow=Profit?

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP....I think you will find out that you just "stepped in it " starting this thread.....scrape it off your boot....and mosey on....Granger and Stephens have earned an army of supporters and I be one.....just sayin

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if he realizes, if we click on his profile, we can see im viewing this very thread at this very moment.

Internet troll formula: Create antagonistic post+Sit back and watch the Sh!tshow=Profit?
I am not viewing this thread right now... At least by the time you see it I'll be gone Big Brother! :alien:
Sponsored