First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the top is the thing I have the biggest questions about. I’ll reserve my choices until B&P opens.
One of the biggest problems that I have is I am forced to get into a different top because I need to have the roof rails/rack and with the soft top they are not available. I think they should give a price break to the people that are upgrading because they have to for the roof rack. Don’t understand how it’s mandatory. And they give us this crappy gray top.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of the biggest problems that I have is I am forced to get into a different top because I need to have the roof rails/rack and with the soft top they are not available. I think they should give a price break to the people that are upgrading because they have to for the roof rack. Don’t understand how it’s mandatory. And they give us this crappy gray top.
I'm in the same boat. But I actually really do want that black top anyway

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang gotta say it looks good: oughta be hell to keep clean though...

krawl on

Badlands
First Name
PETE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mustang supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a red fan. However, needs the black top.

Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. But I actually really do want that black top anyway
But if you want to keep the soft top even if you upgrade to the blacktop and the roof rack do you have to pay to keep the soft top. It’s ridiculous. I think if you upgrade like that then you should be able to keep the soft top so doesn’t seem like you’re really giving you a big price break anyway. I wanna know what the hard top painted black will cost if I purchase it later or the roof rails later just to see the pricing and what a big difference would be sacrificed a soft top for the operating in the first place from the dealer.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang gotta say it looks good: oughta be hell to keep clean though...
I had a Race Red Mustang convertible for years and only took it through mid level automatic car washes and it always got looks. I may go full PPF considering it will likely see more kicked up debris. It's a hell of a lot easier than a black car.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We’ll just have to see what the options are when B&P come out. You might find out new info on what’s available for what top and find something to work for you. Here’s hoping...?

frankyfrank

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m digging it! One of the first dead on side shots I’ve seen with stock wheels on a 4-door. I like the proportions. Hoping they can get a Big Bend soon and take similar photos! Maybe they’ll have the 33s as an option. Would def take that up.

I also am probably one of the few folks here who likes the grey top!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

85703D1D-C834-4CF5-B3CB-F0104B564313.jpeg

This shot from earlier this week had me excited on the stance but the new pictures make it a lot less appealing. Side shot should be sexy and not sad. Wheels look to small in new photos. Brand new Sun F:-(\ed gray top looks bad. What does black pellets run to get a good black out of the plastic??? Waited like all of us on new info and this wasn’t it for me. Sad Sunday
Sasquatch package gets you bigger tires and painted black top gets rid of gray top. Like my wife always tells me " if money can fix it , it's not a problem. " ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cabronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like many of you in this thread, I think the 33s on that Race Red look small, then I go back to old images of 4 door on 33s (or at least that’s what was assumed) and the tires/ wheel combo makes perfect sense. I wish I could see a 4 door Badlands non Sasquatch before I place my order.
These are some old pics from other pre-production ones:

B26019ED-DFBC-47EA-981A-625B0AED0F33.jpeg

A69E04B5-261D-4514-931B-40BE630757AF.jpeg

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Everyone complaining the 33s are too small...it's just deceptive photos.

You all realize the tires on an F150 w/ the FX4 offroad package come out to a 32, right? And that 33s are what lots of folks go to when looking for a meatier tire. And that's on a MUCH larger vehicle.

The tires on a RUBICON are 33s.

33s are NOT too small for a vehicle this size.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still planning 37s. But I don't think the 33s are nearly as bad as some say.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone complaining the 33s are too small...it's just deceptive photos.

You all realize the tires on an F150 w/ the FX4 offroad package come out to a 32, right? And that 33s are what lots of folks go to when looking for a meatier tire. And that's on a MUCH larger vehicle.

The tires on a RUBICON are 33s.

33s are NOT too small for a vehicle this size.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still planning 37s. But I don't think the 33s are nearly as bad as some say.
How are the photos deceptive? They are straight on at the side of the vehicle. They look tiny. I realize a 33 is a good size tire and one I have lifted to upgrade to...but they look too small on a 4 door Bronco. From an aesthetics only perspective.

Last edited:

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RR is an awesome color. Probably my favorite color on the Bronco but I need something different. Here's my 2011 Coyote:
Ford Bronco Completed Badlands 4-Door Bronco in Race Red 1601896308138
Sponsored