First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't care how many reservations someone has. I actually think it is important for dealers to post their allocation numbers, so their customers know what kind of time frame to expect on getting a Bronco. Why is that so bad?

If Ford came straight out and told me today, hey you're not going to have nearly enough Broncos to cover your orders, is it right to keep that private? Or let my customers know?
So your saying.....Ford will not cover all orders ?..... Ford would be thrilled to hear that YOU started that rumor.....you should go ahead and use Granger's name in your postings as we know who has got your panties in a wad....Granger will be just fine and Ford will be interested to hear that YOU said they would be ditching orders....even though they are still taking reservations....what is your dealer number again ?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford came straight out and told me today, hey you're not going to have nearly enough Broncos to cover your orders, is it right to keep that private? Or let my customers know?
So you do not think that Ford is going to allocate all of their production capacity to reservations? Because that is the only way your constant pot stirring scenario comes to fruition.

Edit. Looks like us no bulls**t Texans think alike @tonyxit

Sponsored

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So your saying.....Ford will not cover all orders ?..... Ford would be thrilled to hear that YOU started that rumor.....you should go ahead and use Granger's name in your postings as we know who has got your panties in a wad....Granger will be just fine and Ford will be interested to hear that YOU said they would be ditching orders....even though they are still taking reservations....what is your dealer number again ?
I didn't start the rumor. Ford told us that in an email just this week.

May be able to cover them eventually. Eventually being the key word. I'm not upset with anyone or any dealer. Why would I be?

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you do not think that Ford is going to allocate all of their production capacity to reservations? Because that is the only way your constant pot stirring scenario comes to fruition.
Man, I don't know you from Adam. If I could post the email the Ford Regional manager sent us yesterday, I would. Then I think you'd believe some of what I say. I'm simply hoping people have realistic expectations and based on things I read here, they don't.

I don't care about any dealers on here. They're not a threat to me and I'm not a threat to them.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, I don't know you from Adam. If I could post the email the Ford Regional manager sent us yesterday, I would. Then I think you'd believe some of what I say. I'm simply hoping people have realistic expectations and based on things I read here, they don't.

I don't care about any dealers on here. They're not a threat to me and I'm not a threat to them.
Kris, you’d have a lot more credibility/ respect if you just said who you were and the dealer you work for.

I mean it’s not like Atkins Ford is #8 in the nation or you went to UGA or anything ;)

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kris, you’d have a lot more credibility/ respect if you just said who you were and the dealer you work for.

I mean it’s not like Atkins Ford is #8 in the nation or you went to UGA or anything ;)
I don't think it has any relevance because I've made no offers and have no business dealings(to my knowledge) with anyone here. Not like everyone can tell every single member's real identity behind their forum ID either. And from what I can tell by the vindictive nature and hate on this forum, it seems like I'd just be opening myself and my dealership up to all kinds of mess. I deal with enough people on the internet threatening things all the time. I don't enjoy that.

And for the record, I've shared plenty of facts here hoping to help people make informed decisions. If that's not good enough, then sorry bud.

OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I don't think anyone has said that they would be ditching orders. It's this type of confusion this post was trying to resolve. I believe the point was some orders placed at smaller dealerships could take longer than other later orders at bigger dealerships based on the "allocation process" for bronco orders.

This falls inline with even posts i have seen by other dealers, can we all chill and relax a little on this topic. I think people are aware its going to take awhile to get their trucks and just want to know how its going to work. Info is Info no matter where it is coming from.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't start the rumor. Ford told us that in an email just this week.

May be able to cover them eventually. Eventually being the key word. I'm not upset with anyone or any dealer. Why would I be?
We all can do the math of reservations vs production capacity and determine that all orders won't get built this year. Ford has even stated as such. However, you seem to think it's cute to vaguely post how not everyone will be getting their Bronco and tie into dealerships with lots of reservations and on and on and on. It's tiresome and people are sick of it.

I think the credibility ship has long since sailed.

OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think there may be some legal ramifications for a dealer sharing too much info. Even granger has had posts taken down at request from ford if i am not mistaken

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No worries. Get back to me after allocation comes out and see if I was wrong. I'm fine being the bad guy until then.
You never answered my question:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't care how many reservations someone has. I actually think it is important for dealers to post their allocation numbers, so their customers know what kind of time frame to expect on getting a Bronco. Why is that so bad?

Hiding info that important is what gives many dealers the bad reputation they deserve. It seems pretty obvious after multiple threads on this subject that those that manage to get into the lower 50% are fairly safe. Many of the remainder won't get there's until multiple allocations have happened and that could be quite a wait if it's not a large dealer.
Sponsored