Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Emailed with Ryan at Awesome Ford in Chehalis again today and asked him about the additional deposit mentioned in Ford's email. He said AF would not be asking for additional deposit and reiterated no ADM and honor X-Plan. Had nothing but good interaction with him so far. 8.5% sales tax. He also mentioned he's getting one too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

broncojimmy

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mike is the new car sales manager. He might have been a bit confused when he talked to you, but when we talked a few days ago, he said I just need to call Ford and make the switch. I knew that and he knows now too!

I think I’ve read that Mulinax is honoring plan deals and no dealer add-ons as well, so I think they are likely a fine choice. 9.3% vs 8.5% tax rate though.
That's good to know! I'm in Lynnwood with a 10.5% tax rate, so with 8.5% that will be a nice 2% savings =)

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Made the switch to Dwayne Lane’s! Took Ford about 20 minutes to get it done on their end but immediately after the call, I got the confirmation email. Pretty easy to do on my end. No idea what goes on with Ford’s end! :ROFLMAO:

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be in the minority but I reserved a Wildtrak from Autonation Ford Bellevue at launch. Am I the only one? I've been in constant communication with the GM. They confirmed No ADM and are honoring "all pricing programs and incentives".

For those who have ordered from Dwayne Lane, they are a good dealer overall. They treated me well and offered deep discounts when I was looking at a new Rubicon earlier this year.

Sponsored

tex85

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be in the minority but I reserved a Wildtrak from Autonation Ford Bellevue at launch. Am I the only one? I've been in constant communication with the GM. They confirmed No ADM and are honoring "all pricing programs and incentives".

For those who have ordered from Dwayne Lane, they are a good dealer overall. They treated me well and offered deep discounts when I was looking at a new Rubicon earlier this year.
I'm currently reserved at Ford of Kirkland, but have been considering switching as it's more convenient for any warranty/service work that might come up. Any other info from the GM beyond no ADM and accepting X-plan etc.? I wish that one of them offered the lifetime warranty.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted Dwayne Lanes Skagit Ford through their website and I got a response back pretty much immediately. In response to X-plan and dealer add-ons, this was used car manager’s response:

Thank you for contacting Dwayne Lane's Skagit Ford. We would be happy to help you with your x-plan from Ford, also we do not add equipment to the vehicle unless you request on purchase. If i can be of any help please reach out to me or Michael (New Car Manager). Thank you for your time. Marv.

I‘m going to follow-up with a phone call later this week and likely switch to them. I appreciate the straight forward answer and not dodging questions.

Also, I reached out to them because they are based in Burlington with low tax rate (8.5%) as I’m still under the belief that sales tax is based on dealer address and they are only 45 minutes away from me.

I asked Mike a few times about ADM, X-plan, etc. Never got an answer.
I switched to Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX and making an epic roadtrip out of it!

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently reserved at Ford of Kirkland, but have been considering switching as it's more convenient for any warranty/service work that might come up. Any other info from the GM beyond no ADM and accepting X-plan etc.? I wish that one of them offered the lifetime warranty.
No he hasn't mentioned any other info aside from honoring X-plan and current incentives. But he's been super responsive and the dealership overall has been great to deal with.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked Mike a few times about ADM, X-plan, etc. Never got an answer.
I switched to Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX and making an epic roadtrip out of it!
Hmm. I’ve received emails from Marv but not Mike. I asked Mike in person and they are on the same page as far as X-plan and dealer add-ons. Enjoy your trip to TX! What kind of deals are they offering to warrant making the trip that far away?

Fordfan

Badlands
First Name
KnD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Tremor XLT, '22 Roush Bronco "R" Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone by chance have info from Vancouver Ford or Westlie Ford?
Giving Vancouver Ford an opportunity, I hadn't heard from them (reservations made in July) so I reached out last week and spoke with the Sales Manager. I sent corresponding emails today to confirm there details for ADM and X Plan. I can keep you posted, if not my 2nd choice is Westlie (Clary) Ford. Just a quick note- The vehicle will be taxed at the rate of where it is registered, not where the vehicle is purchased from.

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Giving Vancouver Ford an opportunity, I hadn't heard from them (reservations made in July) so I reached out last week and spoke with the Sales Manager. I sent corresponding emails today to confirm there details for ADM and X Plan. I can keep you posted, if not my 2nd choice is Westlie (Clary) Ford. Just a quick note- The vehicle will be taxed at the rate of where it is registered, not where the vehicle is purchased from.
I have a FE reservation from July and the same here......not a word from Vancouver Ford yet. Let me know....thank you. (y)

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! First post! Ran across this searching for dealership info, I'm currently setup for Kirkland. I read and searched for western WA dealers with limited lifetime powertrain warranties? Bowen Scarff, Lakewood and Sunset? Is that it? I wouldn't mind the warranty and better tax rate.

CO0LHand

Badlands
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is with Bill Pierre in Seattle. Have not heard anything from them but really it's early days. I am sure they move a lot of cars so selling some Broncos is probably not high on their radar right now. It will be but not quite yet when even build and price is not out. I have never owned a Ford. Reviews of Bill Pierre seem OK.
Mine is too. I could save a few percent from going to other dealers but this spot is like a 15 minute drive from home and it being the first year of the line I figure I want to be close to the fixing stuff place.

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also paired up with Bill Pierre Ford in Lake City - and Eric there told me they would honor X-Plan pricing if Ford supported it and it was not on the exclusion list. Also emailed Korum and they sent me this reply, and they apparently will not honor X-Plan and will be selling at MSRP.........

Thank you for contacting Korum Automotive Group! I see that you are interested in the New Bronco and that you already have a reservation. The Bronco does not have X-Plan pricing available for it. We are going to be selling them for MSRP so there will be no mark ups on them either.

I hope that helped and please let me know if you have any other questions I can help with!

Alexis Dewey
Internet Consultant

Direct (253) 286-5104
Sponsored