Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the pictures!

I don't know if "dated" is the right word for Rapid Red but I'm just not a fan...

Obx means...? Outer banks? What's the x for?
https://www.obxtoday.com/

Its a regional thing for that part of NC. Nothing official as far as I know.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The rocker panels really seem to "need" something to cover up the pinch welds and the holes.
Ripe for an aftermarket lighted trim piece that illuminates when the doors are opened.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm right with you on the trim selection. Those pics even show the holes on the OBX and didn't seem quite right to me. I think the one accessory that I will get, well one of the 2, will be rock rails. Assuming of course that they look clean and cover up the nakedness. *Headed to Jeep stuff now to get a rough price.

EDIT: About $400. OK, not horrible.
If I go with a Big Bend or Wildtrak, those will definitely be one of the first accessories I go for. Throw some NFab RKR Rails on it.

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I'm convinced this forum has complained so much about the carbonized gray top, that Ford went ahead and just changed the black fenders to carbonized gray instead. (the black door handles and pillar don't seem to match either of the fenders or top now)

65F1FBDA-07B8-4C9A-81EB-24C840001D30.jpeg
Mud flaps look different then the fenders.

Sponsored

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna /Ford F150/ '67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also, I'm convinced this forum has complained so much about the carbonized gray top, that Ford went ahead and just changed the black fenders to carbonized gray instead. (the black door handles and pillar don't seem to match either of the fenders or top now)

65F1FBDA-07B8-4C9A-81EB-24C840001D30.jpeg
I don't hate the grey top by itself but I really hate the fact it doesn't match the pillars and handles. Hoping they're still working on that design flaw and giving us good options in the B&P

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huh? That's always been the Outer Banks grille, a black version of the big bend the same way the Wildtrack is the black version of the Badlands... And all models has grille shutters
No grill shutters on badlands

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I go with a Big Bend or Wildtrak, those will definitely be one of the first accessories I go for. Throw some NFab RKR Rails on it.
That is exactly what I'm looking for. Don't need the step system, but the RKR Rails are perfect.

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Orange Reveal Bronco has charcoal fender flares too. They look silveryish in some angles.

Ford Bronco Spotted in Wild: Rapid Red Big Bend & Cyber Orange Outer Banks Broncos Screenshot (2028)

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like how all pre production we see has hard top but they plan on selling with shit soft top.
Is this seriously a complaint? If you don't like the soft top pay extra for the hardtop. It's gonna cost the same regardless. If it was standard hard top it would be reflected in the base msrp. Nothing is free.

Lots of people love the soft top and are happy they don't have to pay extra for a hard top they don't want.
Sponsored