Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The more my head processes this news, the more I believe the X-Plan is open to reservation holders, but not on dealer stock Broncos, or future reservations.
Maybe it’s just fake news. (Not intended to start a political conversation)

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BUT, FCA also has Family/Friend plans that may be applied to jeep. If the only reason to buy Bronco is xplan then should not be a big deal to go jeep with whatever they have available.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought the stock at $6.71/share and it is at a whopping $7.59 today... who needs the x-plan with that kind of gain... :ROFLMAO:
Well... Too bad I only got 100 shares just to qualify X-plan. I was happy about the gain as it is covering the document cost but now, x-plan is gone.... I'm gonna wait for a bit until this news is official then I'm selling my shares.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603146310669

Undecided

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2002 Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A bird in the hand . . . My bother picked up a used 2-door Rubicon and he has been out exploring while I have been discussing the merits of Sasquatch with an Automatic. So can’t fault you on that. Happy Trails. My brother actually scored, I had a bunch of stuff from my Wrangler, so he got a warn winch, grab handles, safari net, and other do dad’s.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603146310669
Thank you for the well wishes! I still expect the Bronco to be excellent and be well worth the wait for everyone here. Looking forward to seeing some of the first Broncos out on the trails before too long!

Sponsored

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could not possibly agree more. The Bronco has kept me sane & given me SOMETHING to look forward to in the near future. I'm hoping this isn't true, but if it is it will truly ruin what has been a fun ride. In other words... it would be INCREDIBLY shitty on Ford's part. Lets pretend they make 300K Broncos just for a number, by axing X-Plan at most would save them what... $300K? Say the average savings is $1K. Is it worth crushing a fanbase in really hard financial times for $300,000? I don't think so. So I think X-plan will be accepted.
Your math is incorrect. 300,000 Broncos x $1,000 - $300 Million. This money would go to the dealers rather than FoMoCo assuming dealers pay ~invoice. I think Ford did this to appease the dealers.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly what Ford is counting on... :). But seriously - like others have said, things change too often to get worked up about this now.
I simply don't think the price is unreasonable and I also don't mind companies making some money they aren't building the thing for free. If they were charging 15k over MSRP, then I'd be complaining like some folks who are yelling about 2-3k.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly what Ford is counting on... :). But seriously - like others have said, things change too often to get worked up about this now.
Very true, but I guess I'm not praying for discounts to buy the thing.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was already resigned to the fact that this not going to be the quality of a Toyota or Lexus, but man they are making it harder every day.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can get 7-8% Below Invoice if you're wanting to order a 2021 gladiator (includes rubicon/mojave trims and EcoDiesel option).
Yep, if my Wildtrak is gonna cost $60k now, I could build a pretty sweet Gladiator at that price.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers are sales people and will tell you anything to get you in the door. You should be mad at them, not Ford. Ford never said it would be eligible and why should they offer discounts on something with such demand? Makes no sense.

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, what sucks is that I already switched dealers to ensure X-plan, OK “Fraud” how about letting me switch dealers again?
Sponsored