daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask Ford what they were smoking when they finalized the Wildtrak interior.
After watching the Bronco Nation interior selection (video from about 4-days ago) on YouTube, I'm thinking that it was them (BN) that were in charge of the interior design team... at least that is what the Design Manager said!
Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boom! That’s what I’m talking about. Now I see where is says that on Mid. Perfect. Thank you.

still don’t 100% believe they would add it to MGV since they aren’t running power to the seat for movement.
Heated seats are sealed heat wire with water tight connectione, not so with power seats and open motor and contact switches.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wanted Wildtrak but the Orange Accented Interior is more important than that Blue accent on the Wildtrak. I don't totally agree or understand their choices on coloring.

Especially if they are all interchangeable. Why not let customer order specific accent colors at the start instead of charging them money to pay for others that clearly bolt right in as advertised.

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The heating element is up inside the seat so it should be protected by the vinyl. The wires are probably marine grade.
Boom! That’s what I’m talking about. Now I see where is says that on Mid. Perfect. Thank you.

still don’t 100% believe they would add it to MGV since they aren’t running power to the seat for movement.

Sponsored

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be there in the afternoon tomorrow,
So if anyone has Qs for me to ask lmk.
Thanks! @Scohin

I'd really like to know if I can buy a non-samsquach Big Bend and still be able to add the advanced transfer case. Currently this isn't supported in B&P.

I'd also like hard measurements on 2-dr cargo area length with the seats folded down. A few folks have said it's 4-ish feet from tailgate to front seats - though, if possible, I'd like someone to confirm by taking a tape measure to the cargo area for length and width.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will Base 4 door have 7MT option? On B&P only the 2 Door Base comes with manual option .

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
isnt it true that the area 51 bronco in that picture ^ doesnt have any sort of lift but it still has 35s?

it looks like it wouldnt handle a speed bump like that
There looks to be a pretty big difference in ground clearance between the two, and unfortunately the Bronco looks to be the Low Rider.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, BB gets the Halo LED headlights as an option, so why not the rear also? They had better add those options to the BD as well.
It makes sense to me, but there has been conflicting information about this. BN has added to some of the confusion in the past.

I have seen no indication that this will be a BD option.....which also makes no sense to me.

Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hopefully signature headlights and LED taillights are available on black diamond. Otherwise an optioned big bend may be the way to go.
I think they're all LED just like the headlights but the signature type is what they needed to actually answer.

Either that or its part of the Headlight LED upgrade but not mentioned in the B&P description. Highly doubt it though, that upgrade price seems just enough for the headlights, not both.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please ask them WTF happened to the white/light gray vinyl interior they teased us with in the launch video. :mad:
One off concept just like all the other nice interiors they teased us with before the B&P

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We already knew the BL could get MID. The way they ask the question it still leaves a loophole and an out to not make it available w the BD. Consider me still very skeptical. Why not just spell it out in clear terms?? Is Mid available with a manual BD? Yes or no

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Frankly, I don't care if the seats are MGV or cow. What I do want are power seats and a vinyl floor. I have zero intent of hosing it out. I want it because its easier to clean dirt, sand, slush, and dog hair out of. I had it in my F250 with power seats and I want it in my Bronco. And as for open motors go, brushless aren't that much more expensive so if the powers-that-be are so hot and bothered about waterproofness, make it waterproof. How difficult a concept is that?
The excuse will be a variant of: well, thats how we've always done it.... Big hairy deal, thats the way you USED to do it. Think of a new solution!
Don't want to give us a "Wash Out Floor" that we have no intent of washing out? Fine, give us a vinyl floor like you'd offer in the F150 and the Super Duty series trucks and call it... oh, I don't know: "Vinyl, Don't Hose It Out, Floor"

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted Wildtrak but the Orange Accented Interior is more important than that Blue accent on the Wildtrak. I don't totally agree or understand their choices on coloring.

Especially if they are all interchangeable. Why not let customer order specific accent colors at the start instead of charging them money to pay for others that clearly bolt right in as advertised.
Yeah. I think the accent color should match the paint color... not the Badge!!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: