Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I literally had just built this over at ford.com and come over to read the news when I saw it. This seals the deal for me b/c it gets rid of the color-matched fender flares but I get the painted door handles/side mirrors. AWESOME!!! I've also decided to go free cloth top and then buy the white hard top whenever that comes out.
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think too much A51 is a bad thing. Colored mirrors and handles is overwhelming for this color. It would probably look worse on a non-squatched OBX with A51 flares. This color is great for say a badlands, with unpainted grille/MIC top/flares/handles to balance out the paint job. I think it's the darker colors, like AMB that reign supreme on the OBX, just given how easily they could clash with the unpainted parts on a non-OBX.
totally agree. i like the A51 on the WT but looks horrid in these pics. the pics may be throwing it off too.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think we all appreciate the pics. No one was disparaging you personally for them. It's just mind-boggling that it's 2020 and the majority of "wild" Bronco photos are terrible quality.
I'm pretty sure most of the "in the wild" pics are taken in a hurry as to not miss the moment. No time to properly focus or set up the shot. And many are in motion.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think we all appreciate the pics. No one was disparaging you personally for them. It's just mind-boggling that it's 2020 and the majority of "wild" Bronco photos are terrible quality.
Do you ever see a clear picture of a real sasquatch? Always grainy footage. Bronco squatch just keeping tradition alive

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to see an actual representation of the Bronco I'm intending to buy instead of the CGI images on the B&P. I dig it!

Now to just see one in Velocity Blue.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That A51 color is the 2nd worst looking of the bunch . I don't know who would want that tacky 70's refrigerator color on their new 50k Bronco . Only the Cyber school bus orange is the worst .

.:giggle:
Yea I agree already!

Blue76

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1976 Bronco, 2009 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do we know this has the squatch package and just not 35s on a regular trim?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That A51 color is the 2nd worst looking of the bunch . I don't know who would want that tacky 70's refrigerator color on their new 50k Bronco . Only the Cyber school bus orange is the worst .

.:giggle:
My favorite two colors...?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the iPhone 4 pics!

out in the wild it makes A51 appear just as ordinary and regular as I was expecting*.

* full disclosure: Here in Amazon land we have thousands of their delivery trucks on the roadways every day, so that color is as unique as "appliance white" is on typical fleet vehicles.
Well just because the color isn’t unique doesn’t mean it isn’t a good color for the Bronco. “Appliance White” is currently my number one choice because I think it may complement the Bronco the best of all the options. ?

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
51 looses a lot of luster under overcast skies. Now, if this had been Race Red, you'd still need sunglasses. AMB it would be invisible because the entire block would have become a black hole.

Don't be too quick to trade in your Jeeps...Bronco isn't at its best on cloudy days.

Ford Bronco Area 51 Outer Banks with Sasquatch and soft top out in the wild 1604633526706

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do we know this has the squatch package and just not 35s on a regular trim?
We don't for sure, but it appears to be Sasquatched.

Those are Sasquatch fenders instead on the standard smaller body-colored OBX fenders. And the OBX doesn't offer 33s. You get 32s (which these are not) or 35s (only with the Sasquatch package). Of course, this is a preproduction vehicle, so it could be a strange mashup. But there's no real reason to think this isn't a Sasquatch.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the beauty rings on the squatched wheels different depending upon the trim level?

Realize that Frankenbronco's can be anything, but curious if there is something official once production begins.
Beauty Rings:

Sasquatch - Shiny Silver as in the photo
Wildtrak & FE - Black
Badlands Optional - Carbonized Grey (not Squatch, but listing here because the rims are the same as Squatch and the beauty rings are the best looking of the three imo)