JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh wow that looks awesome! I think you're going to be surprised how big the 2 door is. They should have went 33's across the lineup not just on the BL though. My JKU has 32's and it looks good but 33's and a leveling kit is what it should look like from the factory like the new Rubi. 32's are gonna look tiny on the Bronco in those big wheel wells, especially with the 4 door.
Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
That thing looks big as hell next to the 4Runner. I like

I just realized through a Google search that the wheelbase on the 2 door is only about 9.4 inches shorter than the 4Runner’s. The 4 door wheelbase is 6.3 inches longer than the 4Runner’s. Interesting.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
great pics! Def painting the top black. This looks like final spec for the Carbonized Grey MIC top to me

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the color of that top and the sliver of the B pillar is really that big of a deal idk what to tell ya. Looks fantastic to me.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn it I was re-settled on carbonized grey, now you show me cyber orange pics that actually look orange? Cut me a break man :) ?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 2 door Bronco Badlands (Cyber Orange) seen at Ford R&D center 1604707369111

Wheels look so tiny with base Badlands lift. Do all Broncos need 35s to look right? I’m starting to think so.

Sponsored

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh wow that looks awesome! I think you're going to be surprised how big the 2 door is. They should have went 33's across the lineup not just on the BL though. My JKU has 32's and it looks good but 33's and a leveling kit is what it should look like from the factory like the new Rubi. 32's are gonna look tiny on the Bronco in those big wheel wells, especially with the 4 door.
You're right about the proportions of it. To me, it's always clear what trim level they design for, then they "water" it down for the other models. No offense meant to Broconians who are choosing something other than BL.

But that stance... perfect with the 33s.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I KNEW that building looked familiar - used to be where Ford's Heavy Truck (i.e. Louisville, Aeromax, etc) engineering/ marketing teams were located in their later years.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am liking this set up a lot. This allows us to add our own small lift along with larger tires and our own choice of wheels down the road and in the meantime still have a great looking rig.

Do you guys think what appears to be a small slope in the parking lot mask the Bronco's rake?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the color of that top and the sliver of the B pillar is really that big of a deal idk what to tell ya. Looks fantastic to me.
It's the little details to me Nick. Some won't care that's fine by me. Will make my Bronco pop and standout a little more :)

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. This BL looks really good. Those 33s do not look too small. Ford really did a great job on the Bronco.
Marketing has been hurting the Bronco image lately. They really need to catch up with the rest of Ford.

It’s too bad I need a 4 door because the 2 door just looks perfect! :love: ?
Sponsored