Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys

Hey man. I am getting both the PS5 and Series X. Think I can help you out here.

Get the Xbox Series X. Reason being... you will future proof yourself. The S is a slight upgrade over the current Xbox One X. It's all digital and it can run 1440p. The X can run true 4k. With the standard in the industry switching to 4k... if you have a TV you purchased within the last year or two or will be getting a TV in the future it is more so than likely to be 4k.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/compare

In regards to securing one of these systems including the PS5, I would recommend using the site Nowinstock.com

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/sonyps5/

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/microsoftxboxseriesx/

The chat features at the bottom are the best to monitor. It's essentially a community of gamers looking out/notifying each other of when new units are stocked. I was able to secure 3 Xboxs and 1 PS5 via this site.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys

Hey man. I am getting both the PS5 and Series X. Think I can help you out here.

Get the Xbox Series X. Reason being... you will future proof yourself. The S is a slight upgrade over the current Xbox One X. It's all digital and it can run 1440p. The X can run true 4k. With the standard in the industry switching to 4k... if you have a TV you purchased within the last year or two or will be getting a TV in the future it is more so than likely to be 4k.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/compare

In regards to securing one of these systems including the PS5, I would recommend using the site Nowinstock.com

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/sonyps5/

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/microsoftxboxseriesx/

The chat features at the bottom are the best to monitor. It's essentially a community of gamers looking out/notifying each other of when new units are stocked. I was able to secure 3 Xboxs and 1 PS5 via this site.
Thanks for the response. I'll check that site out and hope I can snag one of each before Christmas.. I don't shop ebay for stuff like that, if I'm not paying what the stores sell it for, I'm not buying it. I usually have pretty good luck finding them though, and this helps.

As for the S vs the X. I don't think he'd care so much about true 4k vs upscaled 4k. But if the performance is way off, then I'd probably go with the better one. I'll check out that article you posted up top. Thanks again.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New system roll outs are generally in short supply their first holiday season. Add COVID into this and securing one might be harder than you anticipate.

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the response. I'll check that site out and hope I can snag one of each before Christmas.. I don't shop ebay for stuff like that, if I'm not paying what the stores sell it for, I'm not buying it. I usually have pretty good luck finding them though, and this helps.

As for the S vs the X. I don't think he'd care so much about true 4k vs upscaled 4k. But if the performance is way off, then I'd probably go with the better one. I'll check out that article you posted up top. Thanks again.
@EvlNvrDys I work for Microsoft and if they are hard to come by I can probably pick one for a friend as I'm not panning on getting one for myself.

So, If your not able to get one once they go on sale send me a DM and I'll see what I can do. I'm down near Baltimore, so not too far from NJ.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys I work for Microsoft and if they are hard to come by I can probably pick one for a friend as I'm not panning on getting one for myself.

So, If your not able to get one once they go on sale send me a DM and I'll see what I can do. I'm down near Baltimore, so not too far from NJ.
I'll shoot ya a DM now just so I'm not searching for this post in another month... Thank you responding.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 1604337107954

Evl laugh

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sadly no more video games for me...stopped loong time ago at PS(1). This happened and there’s no going back.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who scored their Xbox? I got mine!

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 1605553584393

Got the Xbox Series X and that other thing that will not be named in this forum.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So far I haven't caught a break on the xBox, but I did just install octoshop in Chrome. Hopefully that alerts me to anything in stock and I can snag one before the ebay dickheads snag them all up! :mad:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far I haven't caught a break on the xBox, but I did just install octoshop in Chrome. Hopefully that alerts me to anything in stock and I can snag one before the ebay dickheads snag them all up! :mad:
Do you have a Costco membership? They tend to hold onto stock slightly longer. Also, if you have twitter, follower Wario64 and have notifications turned on for his tweets. He let's people know as soon as things drop. It's crazy out there.

I should also add, if you're relying on an app to tell you when things are in stock then you're already too late. You need to know before hand and have your payment information and shipping address saved.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have a Costco membership? They tend to hold onto stock slightly longer. Also, if you have twitter, follower Wario64 and have notifications turned on for his tweets. He let's people know as soon as things drop. It's crazy out there.

I should also add, if you're relying on an app to tell you when things are in stock then you're already too late. You need to know before hand and have your payment information and shipping address saved.
Seems so simple huh? I do have twitter, am following Wario64, though I did just set up notifications for him.

Getting a bad feeling I'll be outside Best Buy or something early morning hours of Black Friday.

But thank you for the tips.
Sponsored