Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just looked through this guys IG, whatever his review says I’m not sure I can trust him. He took the Bronco to Whataburger and listed his burger rankings...
Ford Bronco Upcoming Bronco Review & Burger Talk 4962167D-EEC8-4C45-BEED-5E09EBA65803

Ford Bronco Upcoming Bronco Review & Burger Talk 2EDD0F67-749D-42F0-8923-D74FAF157F64

Having In-N-Out 1st and Whataburger 6th shows his questionable taste and judgement. (As much as it pains this Texan to say In-N-Out burgers are decent, however their soggy fries are so bad that it takes them completely out of the discussion)

That rivalry aside, to have Five Guys and especially Smashburger above Whata is laughable. #fightme #Texasforever #donttrustpeoplewithbadburgertakes

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it's possible now is the time they are doing that. Since dealers are getting demos. The media is getting theirs as well. But I expect all first impressions/reviews to be embargoed until July; so we won't see any until a future date.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have never understood the fascination with In n Out burgers. They are okay, but nothing worth waiting in a big line for.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d like to get some real reviews from actual owners, but I gotta tell ya, I’m not entirely sure I can trust the Ford fanboys in here anymore than I can a Texas Instagrammer who likes mediocre burgers.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t understand the fascination with any of those burger joints, I think they all are average at best.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In N out is where you go when you want a fresh burger that is consistent. And due to a simple menu and how streamlined their process is the lines go faster than anywhere else. They are my favorite for sure but the fries are only good if you dip them in your shake.

I think he also needs to do chicken sandwiches to see what he is really all about.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looked through this guys IG, whatever his review says I’m not sure I can trust him. He took the Bronco to Whataburger and listed his burger rankings...
Ford Bronco Upcoming Bronco Review & Burger Talk 6D7247A3-DDBB-458B-AB81-5E6A6E390B18

Ford Bronco Upcoming Bronco Review & Burger Talk 6D7247A3-DDBB-458B-AB81-5E6A6E390B18

Having In-N-Out 1st and Whataburger 6th shows his questionable taste and judgement. (As much as it pains this Texan to say In-N-Out burgers are decent, however their soggy fries are so bad that it takes them completely out of the discussion)

That rivalry aside, to have Five Guys and especially Smashburger above Whata is laughable. #fightme #Texasforever #donttrustpeoplewithbadburgertakes
The only thing he got right is Whataburger in last place :sneaky:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Culver's is overrated

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never understood the fascination with In n Out burgers. They are okay, but nothing worth waiting in a big line for.

I always found In-n-Out burgers way too descriptive....

And they taste just like every other nasty fast food burger.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d like to get some real reviews from actual owners, but I gotta tell ya, I’m not entirely sure I can trust the Ford fanboys in here anymore than I can a Texas Instagrammer who likes mediocre burgers.
Just to clear something up, that guy is not a Texan nor lives in Texas, he just wishes he was. He thinks because he likes universally awesome things like trucks, Dublin Dr Pepper, and brisket that makes him an “Honorary Texan”. Those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those numbers up if you want to be a true honorary Texan. (If you can’t tell, I’m an obnoxious Texas guy. I claim it lol.)

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs