Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1605553584393.png

Got the Xbox Series X and that other thing that will not be named in this forum.
be careful with that setup, that’s a lot of heat in a small area. I have both as well and just put them behind my tv so they are out of sight but still have plenty of airflow.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

be careful with that setup, that’s a lot of heat in a small area. I have both as well and just put them behind my tv so they are out of sight but still have plenty of airflow.
I'm not running them at the same time lol. Also the cabinet has openings in the back. I leave the doors open when in operation and have monitored them. So far they are FAR cooler than my Xbox One X was. I'm not concerned at all.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems so simple huh? I do have twitter, am following Wario64, though I did just set up notifications for him.

Getting a bad feeling I'll be outside Best Buy or something early morning hours of Black Friday.

But thank you for the tips.
Sorry bud. Wish you the best of luck in your search. I will keep you posted with anything I find. Tried to tell you it was going to be nuts. I blame @JAGSarge . This is a bad omen for removing the "Hey Sarge" thread

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have 3 games coming. Still no series x in sight. :( have 10 days off coming up. Guess I'll be redoing the main bath instead... maybe pulling a motor. Swapping an alternator. Would rather be playing x

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had the Series X today. Me, my sister and my oldest kid all had 1 in our online cart when the Walmart deal hit.
Then it happened, site kept crashing. 1st we get to confirm address, then crash. Next we get to confirm cc info and ccv code, and crash.... Then it just kept crashing until the carts timed out and Xbox was removed.... Out of stock.

What kind of bullshit is that?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the Series X today. Me, my sister and my oldest kid all had 1 in our online cart when the Walmart deal hit.
Then it happened, site kept crashing. 1st we get to confirm address, then crash. Next we get to confirm cc info and ccv code, and crash.... Then it just kept crashing until the carts timed out and Xbox was removed.... Out of stock.

What kind of bullshit is that?? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Welcome to the sh!tshow that is 2020/acquiring a new console. This is common and walmart is the worst! The phone app works better, so try that next time.

Also, you want to download the app "Hotstock" and have it track xbox seriex x stock. It's quick and accurate. check https://popfindr.com/ and input your area code and it will show you if any are in store near you. Let me know if you need anymore help with this.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome to the sh!tshow that is 2020/acquiring a new console. This is common and walmart is the worst! The phone app works better, so try that next time.

Also, you want to download the app "Hotstock" and have it track xbox seriex x stock. It's quick and accurate. check https://popfindr.com/ and input your area code and it will show you if any are in store near you. Let me know if you need anymore help with this.
I'll definitely check that stuff out.

Yesterday I literally had walmart.com open in Chrome & Firefox, and had my app open on my phone. I was clicking all 3 locations with no luck. Hopefully that other stuff works out for me. Thanks.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll definitely check that stuff out.

Yesterday I literally had walmart.com open in Chrome & Firefox, and had my app open on my phone. I was clicking all 3 locations with no luck. Hopefully that other stuff works out for me. Thanks.
This is how it's been with multiple roll outs. Don't sleep on Microsoft's store either. They get the Series X and S in stock frequently.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Series S Bundle still available at gamestop Series s

Picked one up for my kid since series x impossible to get at MSRP.

Edit: after watching that video from Dave2Go.. I think he'll love it just as much as an X

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give it time. Also, use the mystore app or popfindr like I linked above. Some places have them in stores but it doesn’t show on their website.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Give it time. Also, use the mystore app or popfindr like I linked above. Some places have them in stores but it doesn’t show on their website.
I work so much it's hard to get to stores. I'll keep looking, but at least I'm covered now.

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Edit: after watching that video from Dave2Go.. I think he'll love it just as much as an X
Nice grab on the Series S, it looks like the bots haven't picked up on this bundle since it's still available. I always hated the way gamestop likes to bundle stuff with hard to get consoles, but it's better than nothing.

I was talking to the XBox team and they said that COVID has really slowed down the supply chain, which is why the Series X and S are so hard to get. We've been told that other than the limited pre-sale they did in Oct, Microsoft employees won't be able to get one of the new consoles until at least Jan.

I think Walmart might have some tomorrow night at 9pm EST if you can click faster than all the bots.

Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 1606265796029

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice grab on the Series S, it looks like the bots haven't picked up on this bundle since it's still available. I always hated the way gamestop likes to bundle stuff with hard to get consoles, but it's better than nothing.

I was talking to the XBox team and they said that COVID has really slowed down the supply chain, which is why the Series X and S are so hard to get. We've been told that other than the limited pre-sale they did in Oct, Microsoft employees won't be able to get one of the new consoles until at least Jan.

I think Walmart might have some tomorrow night at 9pm EST if you can click faster than all the bots.

Ford Bronco Microsoft Xbox talk 1606265796029
Aww man that sucks...no Microsoft employee help ?

Good luck with clicking. The other day had 3 people with 3 phones and 6 total browsers trying on Walmart. Each had 1 in their cart, and ALL timed out before any were able to get all the way thru to place an order. :mad:

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aww man that sucks...no Microsoft employee help ?

Good luck with clicking. The other day had 3 people with 3 phones and 6 total browsers trying on Walmart. Each had 1 in their cart, and ALL timed out before any were able to get all the way thru to place an order. :mad:
That sucks, you couldn't get one from Walmart. I've experienced the same thing with the Walmart site before. I don't really need one myself so I'm not trying too hard, but If I did get one, I'd make sure it went to someone who needed one for Christmas. My kids are happy with the Xbox One X I got a few years ago and if I want a Series X, I'll be be able to get one at a discount after the holidays.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was fortunate enough to get both for release but I was gunning for them from the start. Now that everyone has jumped on board, securing a system has become chaos. I think the demand is there but I also think it’s gotten to COVID toilet paper levels now. Bots and scalpers are just trying to get as many as they possibly can for resale.
Sponsored