Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like a bunch of you got lucky. I guarantee the usual suspects are using their scripts to buy as many as possible. Wait til we see the flood of them on ebay for double or triple the cost.
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a bunch of you got lucky. I guarantee the usual suspects are using their scripts to buy as many as possible. Wait til we see the flood of them on ebay for double or triple the cost.
Ooof.

Yeah, no. I passed on the PS5, I am fortunate enough to have a family member that works at a major retailer and they got me the Xbox Series X that I wanted reserved with zero fuss.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reservations have been a shit show! I’m still shocked I somehow got 3 pre-orders in, persistence I guess! I tried Horizon, it didn’t do anything for me tbh. I rented it to try it and I just couldn’t get into the gameplay. I had a problem with the last of us too, I enjoyed uncharted a lot more from naughty dog and they are some of my favorite games of all time. To be fair though TLOU and Horizon were both phenomenal games. The last of us is REALLY good, it’s just really slow and REALLY hard sometimes so it gets frustrating. I still haven’t finished the first one because my PS4 is a bit wonky, I actually haven’t finished the new GOW either. I have never played demons souls, I watched videos and I just wasn’t sold it was my type of game. I think they’re adding it to PSN plus so if so I’ll give it a shot at that point.

I’m more of Xbox gamer and a lot of my interests fall in the 3rd party spectrum. But there are exclusives on both sides I refuse to miss out on. For me Xbox is my #1 because I’m going to buy all my 3rd party games on it and it supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for games and PS does not so I know I’ll get the best versions of those games for my theater setup.

I’m just stoked for next gen gameplay.
I really like third person games where it is you vs the world with slower paced combat (so no to Devil May Cry style games). You can see that in my list. Haha! Demon’s Souls was a PS3 game and I never played it but Dark Souls I, II, and III, Bloodborne and Sekiro are definitely some of my favorite games. I have hundreds of hours into most of them. They have stories that aren’t filled with cutscenes but rather through the environments and item descriptions and they tell the story of the world. Some of it is obtuse for sure and the earlier games there is no way any sane person would discover some of the quests without a guide, but overall my last decade of gaming has been excellent because of those games. Like you, I’m super stoked to get to play more on updated hardware! Game on!

And not being interested in Horizon?! How?! It has you fight against robotic T-Rexes with Gatling guns and rocket launchers!!! Plus, the technology that went into the game is really cool too. Check out some of AI and Games YouTube videos about Horizon if you are interested:

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like third person games where it is you vs the world with slower paced combat (so no to Devil May Cry style games). You can see that in my list. Haha! Demon’s Souls was a PS3 game and I never played it but Dark Souls I, II, and III, Bloodborne and Sekiro are definitely some of my favorite games. I have hundreds of hours into most of them. They have stories that aren’t filled with cutscenes but rather through the environments and item descriptions and they tell the story of the world. Some of it is obtuse for sure and the earlier games there is no way any sane person would discover some of the quests without a guide, but overall my last decade of gaming has been excellent because of those games. Like you, I’m super stoked to get to play more on updated hardware! Game on!

And not being interested in Horizon?! How?! It has you fight against robotic T-Rexes with Gatling guns and rocket launchers!!! Plus, the technology that went into the game is really cool too. Check out some of AI and Games YouTube videos about Horizon if you are interested:
Hahaha! I LOVE DMC!! The stories are awful and the characters are so over the top Japanese but the gameplay is so damn good!! Yep, we’re the opposite lol. I don’t like slow paced RPGs, I get bored with them and really fast. There are some I’ve enjoyed; mass effect, any Far Cry really and I’m sure there’s a few more. Maybe Bioshock, that first game was absolutely brilliant. I know those 3 aren’t your standard fare RPG so maybe that’s why I liked them.

I’ll check that out! There may be a day I go play it, I really wanted to like it but I knew right away I’d get bored wandering around.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone happy with their 3080 graphics cards? I'm stuck hitting refresh. B&P refresh, BestBuy refresh, Ford refresh, Bronco6g.com refresh. It's not a very refreshing September. o_O

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone happy with their 3080 graphics cards? I'm stuck hitting refresh. B&P refresh, BestBuy refresh, Ford refresh, Bronco6g.com refresh. It's not a very refreshing September. o_O
Heard that was a shit show for them too! Bots buying 20-30-40 of them

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found out this morning upon going through my Target app my initial purchase went through at 9:01 am but I never got any confirmation from the app. So I kept trying until it went through at 9:51 am. So apparently I now have 3 Xbox Series X’s ??

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I so wanted to get my PS5 on launch day, but I don't think that is going to happen due to the pre-order fiasco. This will be the first time ever that I've chosen Playstation over Xbox. I grew up on JRPGs like FF7 and Legend of Dragoon as a kid, but yet I've been loyal to Microsoft since the first Xbox. I'm tired of waiting years to get the games that I love ported to Xbox. I haven't been able to play FF7:Remake and that hurts a lot considering the original game is really what got me into gaming in the first place. My loyalty to Microsoft is officially over since I still have an Xbox One X with Game Pass Ultimate, which means I'll be able to play the next-gen Xbox games on day one regardless. Sony, here I come......so open up more pre-orders!

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everyone I know is going for the PS5. I tried to get one but missed out. Figured maybe this year I would try Xbox. Then I heard about the Bethesda deal, and I was all in. I liked horizon zero dawn and days gone, but I don’t really play many of the other PlayStation exclusives. I’d much rather have fallout, doom, wolfenstein, star field, etc. I’m actually looking forward to trying out the gamer pass ultimate too. It seems like a good concept. I’ll probably pick up the ps5 later so I can still play multiplayer with my friends.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone I know is going for the PS5. I tried to get one but missed out. Figured maybe this year I would try Xbox. Then I heard about the Bethesda deal, and I was all in. I liked horizon zero dawn and days gone, but I don’t really play many of the other PlayStation exclusives. I’d much rather have fallout, doom, wolfenstein, star field, etc. I’m actually looking forward to trying out the gamer pass ultimate too. It seems like a good concept. I’ll probably pick up the ps5 later so I can still play multiplayer with my friends.
Game pass ultimate is awesome!! I’ve played so many games I might not have ever played. I can’t wait for November 10th to turn on Gears 5 and see the new improvements Xbox is adding for series X. Plus as you pointed out day 1 Bethesda and their studios games and EA games as well. Madden 21 here I come.

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Game pass ultimate is awesome!! I’ve played so many games I might not have ever played. I can’t wait for November 10th to turn on Gears 5 and see the new improvements Xbox is adding for series X. Plus as you pointed out day 1 Bethesda and their studios games and EA games as well. Madden 21 here I come.
Does the gamer pass come with EA Play or EA Play Pro? I think you have to have the pro version to get EA games day 1, but the regular version will still give you some of the older games to play.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the gamer pass come with EA Play or EA Play Pro? I think you have to have the pro version to get EA games day 1, but the regular version will still give you some of the older games to play.
I didn’t realize it was tiered like that, stupid EA. Oh well, I’ll just wait for the Madden to come for free lol. I can catch up on Mass effect and hopefully dead space is on there ?

Edit: Mass effect trilogy, dead space trilogy and Crysis trilogy are all there. Done and done, that will keep me busy for a year.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn’t realize it was tiered like that, stupid EA. Oh well, I’ll just wait for the Madden to come for free lol. I can catch up on Mass effect and hopefully dead space is on there ?

Edit: Mass effect trilogy, dead space trilogy and Crysis trilogy are all there. Done and done, that will keep me busy for a year.
It still has the older maddens too. Pretty much the same game ?

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It still has the older maddens too. Pretty much the same game ?
Yep, madden 20! Lol. I only buy 1 Madden per gen of consoles anyways. Once it’s updated for next gen that’s about the extent of upgrades you’ll see over 7 years outside of roster updates and different control or features.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm back peeps...
Just saw an article yesterday that said Series S isn't much better than One X. I know way earlier in this thread you guys said I'd be good getting the Series S for my kid (15), but now I question it once again.

We still in same boat? Series S a pretty good console? Or does Series X totally blow it away?

This of course assuming I can even find either one when they are available again.

Edit: Keep in mind I gotta find a PS5 for myself as well... I'm guessing I can go cheaper digital route on that though ?
Sponsored