Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have never understood the fascination with In n Out burgers. They are okay, but nothing worth waiting in a big line for.
Is any fast food joint burger worth waiting in a line for? Not in my opinion.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is any fast food joint burger worth waiting in a line for? Not in my opinion.
Agreed. Fast food is fast and food thats fast is trash lol.

OP
OP

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GOAT
3FF303A2-EEED-49A7-A836-5C13D90EB4B5.jpeg

OP, I’m sure reviews will be here before the first public offrodeo in 9 days. Wouldn’t make sense to not let reviews come out if a bunch of people will be driving them by then!
I'm gonna recreate that burger. Do you know what cheese that is?

9 days would make sense given that the guy said he would only have it for a couple days. I am honestly just looking forward to seeing some driver perspective reviews.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm gonna recreate that burger. Do you know what cheese that is?

9 days would make sense given that the guy said he would only have it for a couple days. I am honestly just looking forward to seeing some driver perspective reviews.
I personally think Swiss is the best for Teriyaki burger and I think that’s what that one has.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Upcoming Bronco Review & Burger Talk download (4)

IN-N-OUT Burger! Yeah Baby!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And in all seriousness, grabbing an in n out burger driving along the Cali coast at sunset sounds like a perfect way to end a day. Shan’t no one be eating a White Castle and then trying to shart on my Marine grade vinyl. I don’t care if it is washout interior…….

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hahaha. He is the best character ever. I laugh to myself sometimes thinking about him asking for another sample in the grocery store of vegan bacon while he tossed it right in the trash.

I guess now we know why women live longer 😜
Touche!! Lol. To be fair I actually love salads, because they can be hearty or simple. A lot of times I’ll make them for work… Salad, tomatoes, pine nuts, carrots, cucumbers, avocado, apples and a fat chicken breast or salmon/fish on top with a little homemade vinaigrette. 😋 I know some will find apples odd but the honey crisp are great on it. Healthy, tasty and full of protein. I did that for 8 weeks a few years back and lost 15 pounds and enjoyed every meal.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have never understood the fascination with In n Out burgers. They are okay, but nothing worth waiting in a big line for.
Let me break it down for you in a way I think even haters will understand.

1. The big fast food chains have inconsistent quality control because they don’t put much effort into ensuring and inspecting food quality. In and Out does. Every burger I’ve had from them at every location I have been to has been consistent in taste and quality.

2. Most fast food chains under pay their workers and use over-engineered supply chains with weird factory ingredients(like food quality cellulose ie cardboard) to reduce food prices and improve profit margins. In and Out instead focuses on having a smaller menu, using local supply chains, and specializing worker tasks like an assembly line to reduce costs.

3. It’s a regional chain. So people from that region have convinced themselves that somehow makes it exclusive and therefore fancier and better then other higher end chains.

4. ZOMG Becky!!! The frys are so fresh! Didn’t you see the workers peeling potatoes when we drove by this morning?

Personally I think they are a little over-rated. But I think that explains where the hype comes from.