Sponsored

Yea! Ford actually listened on the FE interiors! Now, how's about black in the BL??

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford just demonstrated that they will have black seats, so it's not like they've set a quantity purchase plan (i.e., x number of Navy Pier, y number of blue-stitched, etc.) with their seating supplier that can't be altered.

Ford! Please listen again and make black available for those of us that can't stand the hideous orange Badlands stitching!!!
Hideous?? Man! That's one of the main reasons I'm going BL and Cyber Orange ?
Sponsored

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You people whining about something as small as stitching blow. my. mind. This could be changed with a Sharpie.

I can't say more without getting banned again.
Don't use a sharpie.....FABRIC PEN!!! ? ? ?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Don't use a sharpie.....FABRIC PEN!!! ? ? ?
True. Either way... A $3 thing. But people would rather Ford change their entire production line for a strand of thread. GTFO of here.

OP
OP

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For you all with the marker comments, why should I even have to think about having to take a marker, which will no doubt be absorbed unevenly, look like crap and potentially stain my clothes if it ever gets wet/sweat laden?

How's about I use your Bronco as a test subject before I take a chance on making my interior look bad?

Fine, you don't care. That doesn't mean that I should have to accept that to get the trim level I want that I have to take a single offensive interior color and then plan on immediately half-assing the seats in my new $55k vehicle.

Alternatively stated: piss off.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The best thing to do is simply have non-stop complaints about everything related to the vehicle.

To that end, the LAST THING YOU SHOULD DO is consider "huh, I want a mass-produced vehicle to look however I want it to look, but I sure as hell aren't going to lift a finger to actually DO anything to the vehicle to customize it, i'll just yell and shout until Mr. Poopypants gets what he wants!!!!! New thread time!

Meanwhile, in the world of fully functional adults, a solution is found, and what a solution it is!

Ford Bronco Yea!  Ford actually listened on the FE interiors!  Now, how's about black in the BL?? 11969433[1]

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For you all with the marker comments, why should I even have to think about having to take a marker, which will no doubt be absorbed unevenly, look like crap and potentially stain my clothes if it ever gets wet/sweat laden?

How's about I use your Bronco as a test subject before I take a chance on making my interior look bad?

Fine, you don't care. That doesn't mean that I should have to accept that to get the trim level I want that I have to take a single offensive interior color and then plan on immediately half-assing the seats in my new $55k vehicle.

Because you aren't a goddamn 4 year old, are you? Are you?

You want to customize your vehicle to your specific tastes.

Grow the F up and do the modifications yourself. This may seem like harsh words, but they will serve you vastly better than your irrational feelings of victimization.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All I can do is laugh at you. Your above argument shows your character. If I reply to insult you, I get in trouble. So I'll let you dig your own hole.

It. Is. A. Strand. Of. Thread.

Have you even TRIED to Google for a self-sufficient solution? I'm going to assume not.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...3406768-best-2-49-interior-mod-ever-imho.html

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, Ford should have all the colors of the rainbow stitching available for all to have and order. C'mon man, it's at the very least an option for those that don't like it. I have done this before and you are incorrect with your assumption that it will look like crap. You're more than welcome to come on up and try it on mine. I'll even give you a few pints while we are at it!!!

OP
OP

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't feel victimized. I'm ticked at Ford's unnecessary limits on the interior choices.

As far as the marker comments, I will be modifying the heck out of this vehicle -- I have the skills and tools to throw it up on my lift and have at it. But I don't get why I should have plan on using a marker -- with no assurance that it will look good when done -- instead of Ford offering at least a second interior option.

Notwithstanding your (RickAstley's) penchant for abusing those that don't agree with you, I see no reason to sink to your (ironically) childish "are you a 4 yo?"-type insults.

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A more pressing issue is the awful choices in the OBX, made me change to a Badlands.
Same here. Ford, you need a black interior option for each model, with a checkbox to delete the neon highlight strip on the grab handles. And send the interior colors design intern home... they're drunk.

This isn't about wanting a custom color to suit every person's tastes; it's about a neutral color scheme being available that avoids garish neon highlights. It's a recommendation to Ford, not a demand. I love the new Bronco and will still buy the closest one to my taste; I'll customize it myself to get it the rest of the way there. As I do that, I reserve the right to make suggestions.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford just demonstrated that they will have black seats, so it's not like they've set a quantity purchase plan (i.e., x number of Navy Pier, y number of blue-stitched, etc.) with their seating supplier that can't be altered.

Ford! Please listen again and make black available for those of us that can't stand the hideous orange Badlands stitching!!!
If they can do it for one trim, why not all?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m wondering if we opt to wait for the shadow black modular top instead of getting the MIC top, if it will push us to model year 2022?... even if we have a First Edition ??‍♀
— also is the shadow black modular top the same as the high gloss black modular top? So many uncertainties..
I just saw a video in another thread stating a 6 week delay is because there are NO tops coming from the vendor. Ford considered shipping with no tops, but decided that was a bad idea.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because you aren't a goddamn 4 year old, are you? Are you?

You want to customize your vehicle to your specific tastes.

Grow the F up and do the modifications yourself. This may seem like harsh words, but they will serve you vastly better than your irrational feelings of victimization.
Where did the real Rick Astley go? :unsure:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am going to take partial credit for the FE interior change--- I didn't get arrested but I sure acted like I had Tourette's Syndrome at the Filson event... I kept walking around shouting "Navy Pier Sucks" when it looked like someone from Ford was around.
Sponsored