Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly...they could just put the top and windshield in that one and ship it to me...I can finish it myself. Coyote and straight axles anyone?
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone else notice the logo on the fender? or is that a watermark from whoever first shared it?

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love VB. It has always been at the top of my very short list of color options. The only thing that keeps me from locking it in as my color of choice is that we haven't seen it completed and outfitted with the MIC hardtop. Until we see it in its completed glory, I'm going to have to stick with Carbonized Gray on my Squatched 2-Door.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If any of y'all have decent photoshop skills, I'd love see Sasquatch wheels and tires pasted below the body
Velocity Blue Bronco Body Shell 1.jpg

A skilled photoshop person would have an easier time taking a photo of a fully built Bronco and just swapping the color. They can pull the color from this picture and bring it over to the fully built bronco. It will give you a cleaner look. Find the model/photo you want and paste that. There are some skilled people on here who I have seen do some incredible things.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It would be cool if we could buy the rig just as that one sits. Body and frame only.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A skilled photoshop person would have an easier time taking a photo of a fully built Bronco and just swapping the color. They can pull the color from this picture and bring it over to the fully built bronco. It will give you a cleaner look. Find the model/photo you want and paste that. There are some skilled people on here who I have seen do some incredible things.
This is true. At this point I don't care what configuration it is, I would just like to see a completed Bronco in VB. None of the renders I've seen really capture the color well.

Jebronco

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man! I wish I didn't like but.....look at it! Another color that works very well on the Bronco, but hell no! on a truck.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love VB. It has always been at the top of my very short list of color options. The only thing that keeps me from locking it in as my color of choice is that we haven't seen it completed and outfitted with the MIC hardtop. Until we see it in its completed glory, I'm going to have to stick with Carbonized Gray on my Squatched 2-Door.
Be grateful you don't have to see Broncos in Lightning Blue parked next to VB. Or at least that the odds are quite slim.

VB is just not as deep, complex or interesting of a color compared to Lightning Blue.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the mysterious blue from a few days ago but shinier... coincidence?

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco Photos - 2 Door Body Shell 08D88E5A-DB38-476E-BC03-0D4DA3AE20D3